Author Topic: Vile Impress Laugh Learn Own Need (VILLON)  (Read 5938 times)

Freak_90

Vile Impress Laugh Learn Own Need (VILLON)
« on: August 12, 2011, 03:51:29 pm »
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:54:50 pm by Freak_90 »

Freak_90

Re: Vile Impress Laugh Learn Own Need (VILLON)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:53:32 pm »
Members
Total - 3
Female - 2
Male - 1

Emperor/Empress

Estella Maroon

Gender - Female
Age - Young Adult
Personality - Smart | Cruel | Harsh | Understanding | Caring | Protective | Strong
Mate - N/A
Cubs - N/A
In-Game Username - Freak_90

DON'T APPLY FOR EMPEROR RANK

Duke/Duchess

N/A DON'T APPLY FOR EITHER

Generals

N/A DON'T APPLY

Warriors

N/A APPLY

Spies

Connor MacManus

Gender - Male
Age - Young Adult
Personality - Stoic|Calm|Protector|Reason|Observant|Wise-ass
Mate - None
Cubs - None
In-Game Username - thepsychohybrid

Shattered
-coming soon-
Gender - Female
Age - older teen, almost adult
Personality - Usually distant and cold,  "actions speak louder then words" can describe her, for she rarely speaks, for she finds no need to unless necessary. she may be over protective, and if anyone would kill a pride member? here's one threat that she keeps in mind to defend her close friends. "harm my friends or family you better be good at running and dodging because i WILL kill you" and that is often followed by a snarl. has a soft spot for cubs, and wouldn't mind cub sitting now and again, she would even volunteer if needed. she lets insults bounce off of her, for she knows you don't fight fire with fire, meaning don't get mad and attack, for they normally want you to do that to catch you off guard and loose mental strength.
Mate - None, have to win her heart
Cubs - none
In-Game Username - Aelitastar

Care Takers

N/A APPLY

Cubs

N/A DON'T APPLY MUST BE BORN INTO PRIDE

Lost/Dead

N/A DON'T APPLY
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:59:21 pm by Freak_90 »

Offline DrekaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 02:06:32 pm »
wait i fail sorry clicked wrong thing xDD

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 06:31:08 pm »
Connor MacManus

Gender - Male
Age - Young Adult
Personality - Stoic|Calm|Protector|Reason|Observant|Wise-ass
Mate - None
Cubs - None
In-Game Username - thepsychohybrid

Rank Wanted - Spy
Role Play Sample - Connor swiftly paced through the court yard, his brother Murphy by his right side with their heads held high, smirking at the thought of what they're about to do. As the brothers entered the court they stopped half way down the aisle and stared at their enemy with their crimson red eyes, seeking through their enemies soul. The large deep black, demonic, like lion, stepped forward baring his large set of canines, saliva dripping from his first and second set of fangs. Connor snarled and leaped to his left, running between the pews, he exited the row of seats and ran down the side of them while signaling his brother to make his move; Murphy then repeated the same audition as Connor only on the right side of the court, they both met at the bottom of the court room and lunged at the demonic lion, latching their jaws around its neck, forcing it to the ground with a loud thud.
They both held the demonic lion down on the ground with their large paws pressing down on its neck, claws inserted inches through its throat, ready to slice it open. The brothers looked down at their enemy, "And shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." they said at the same time and pace, before slicing their claws through the demonic lions throat, putting him to his death, leaving  a large gash in its neck.
Connor and Murphy both looked at the corpse of the dead demonic lion, then at each other and said "We're f**king good!" they said in a joyful tone and walked off out of the court, laughing at each other.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:33:06 pm by ThePsychoHybrid »

Freak_90

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 01:36:25 am »
ACCEPTED <3

Hurray our first member <3

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:55 am »
can you hold a spy rank for me? XD im on a computer with no FH right now
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Freak_90

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 01:53:41 am »
Spies are limitless, so of course I can <3

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 01:56:03 am »
thanks, ill put an app up then get a picture later, any color and marking or realistic?)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Freak_90

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 01:58:18 am »
Any color but no like, neon colors or anywhere close, ok? And maybe under your rp sample could you give a quick description so I can visualize him/her?

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 04:40:38 pm »
haha that's a special application 'cause it's the first one :L but yeah thanks for accepting ^^. By the way, just out of curiosity but, is Estella looking for a mate?