Author Topic: Lion king colors  (Read 3960 times)

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
Lion king colors
« on: August 13, 2011, 11:17:16 pm »
I think that on the game so many useres do lion kong rps and I think myself as one of them we should have like Lion king colors the eyes I mean like even a public map up not downloadeble just downloaded into the game for all the lion king rpers
XxSlendyxX

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
Re: Lion king colors
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 01:16:39 pm »
I'd think it better if you just try to make the characters colors similar to the animated lions. Either that or you can make a preset. I don't think the map is a good idea, I think that Disney copyright claimed the Lion King settings, therefore you can't make it in the game without being sued :P Not sure though... But people might get into an arguement on whos being who, or it'd be very confusing if it's all in one map for all these Lion King rpers.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Lion king colors
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 01:20:29 pm »
  Fh already has lion king colours, you just need to make them (It's easier than you think, just give it a try!)

And as Aazzi said, Lion king settings are copyrighted. You can make them yourself, and it should be fine, but if Lion king maps became part of a game then it would be a huge issue and would probably result in a lawsuit or something of the like.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho