Author Topic: Newbie Jaguar  (Read 1712 times)

DesertHunter

Newbie Jaguar
« on: August 16, 2011, 08:33:43 pm »
Hey I'm new I've looked around the plains for a while and haven't really got talking to anyone so I thought maybe here would be a good place to start.

I found this game through Deviantart and the custom coats... seem interesting. I am 18, enjoy anything to do with riding plus I have always liked big cats and wolves.

My current character is a jaguar called Ness who is kind of based on the Exmoor beast as well as the jaguar.

jaguar 1 by EcoGecko, on Flickr

jaguar 2 by EcoGecko, on Flickr

Old_Yeller

Re: Newbie Jaguar
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 11:41:30 pm »
Hello DesertHunter! + Nuzzle
Welcome to FH, we hope you have a wonderful time exploring here and in the game as well. Please check in the help section in the forums before posting a question anywhere..

Have fun exploring the forums and game,
Yeller  ;)

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 11:51:09 pm »
Hi DesertHunter! Welcome to teh magical world of FH! Hope you have a great time here and I hope we can meet in the game some time :3

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 06:59:23 pm »
Welcome to FH, DesertHunter! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

DesertHunter

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 12:11:58 am »
Thanks everyone although I had a bit of a rubbish start I think I'm beginning to enjoy my time here. Perhaps I'd have enjoyed it more if when I finally found other jaguars an annoying one didn't come and reck it I think I forgot to add friend for one so may never meet again. Sorry if there are mistakes I'm typing on an iPod.