Author Topic: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.  (Read 17578 times)

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: .: Gogunatvi Pride :. Now accepting,map is finished.
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 08:13:42 pm »

He paced, back and forth through the pride's encampment. A straight line from one side to another, unwavering, unyielding. It was amazing how such a simple action could radiate such intensity. The rays of the sun dipped down through the gratuitous leaves, peppering the male's Savannah gold pelt, highlighting the roll of taught muscles. Those sinewy limbs flexed and stretched with each step, shoulders rolling with the beasts outstretched maw parallel to the ground. A prime example of eons of genetic evolution, were accented by those claws that slid occasionally from their sheaths, and the thick mane that draped in long strands protectively from his neck. Brown tufted tail flicked impatiently from side to side, the equally long fur there brushing up small clouds of dust as it skidded lightly across the ground. This was Asita, warrior of the Gogunatvi Pride.

Proof of his position, of his experience, could be seen in the numerous scars that crossed their individual ways throughout his pelt. Each permanent mark held a story, promising in their flesh-colored strokes a grand tale to be told. Though if the male would actually tell of his stories, was another thing altogether. Asita did not speak much of his life before the pride. Not because it was necessarily painful or difficult to speak of, merely for the reason that he didn't know exactly HOW to talk about it. His previous existence among the small band of bachelors, had not involved much socialization. They hunted and fought side-by-side, but in ways of conversation, there was little. Inner disputes were settled by fights, and any other form of communication was exceptionally brief and short enough to get their point across, but nothing more.

Asita paused in his pacing, green eyes, so pale they nearly looked silver, finding focus as he realized that a small indention had started to form through the camp due to his paws passing numerous times across the same stretch of land. An irritable growl rumbled at the back of his throat as his rump them plopped down onto the ground. The male was bored. Normally he would find someone to spar with, though at the moment it seemed most of the usual candidates were asleep. He would patrol, but that was a job for the Scouts. All the pent-up energy in the male's muscles, seemed to all but roll from his pelt in waves. What else was there to do?

Asita had recently found himself recurring in this situation. Fighting and patrolling had all he had ever known, he wasn't sure what else there was to do.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:01:49 am by Lemming »

Freak_90

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 11:29:01 pm »
O_O Long post, but it's cool  XD Should I wait for others to post before I post? -shrugz- I think I will XD

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 02:03:39 am »
x) I'd probably wait 24 hours if I were you.~
I imagine most of the role play is happening In-Game. ^^
I just work during the evenings during the week and can't role play IG at night.
Not until the weekend anyway. x)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:27:42 am by Lemming »

Freak_90

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 02:20:40 am »
I'm usually talking with my boyfriend on facebook all day, so I don't normally get on the game anymore, though I do get on XD by the way I love your sig XD

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 02:27:06 am »
XD Thank you~!
Doctor Who, FTW! <333

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 08:17:06 pm »
Agreed! and david tennant FTW to <3
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 05:24:26 pm »
.: Name :. Leonai
.: Gender :. Female
.: Age :. (human years) 22
.: Desired Rank :. Huntress
.: Personality :. Stern, loyal, and loving
.: History :. When she was a cub she was abandoned and grew up without a pride. Finaly when she was a teen she was taken into a pride and then she left, she was being attacked by the other lionesses in the pride.
.: Roleplay Sample:. -As she crouched slowly and crawled through the tall grass watching the zebra graze ready to pounce- "Almost there..." -she whispered under her breath to the Zebra, as she crawled she hear lions coming up behind her so she stood her ground ready to be pounced on- "What do you want?" -she said lowly and annoyed as she turned around to see her pride leader- "Oh! Sorry, I thought-----" -as she was talking she stopped in the middle of her sentence knowing that she had already said too much-

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 02:05:53 pm by Tatyanna Sultan »

Offline Tutyr

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2011, 12:56:30 am »

.: Afer Ventus :.
Meaning "African wind"

.: Gender -- Male :.

.: Age -- One Year :.

.: Desired Rank -- Apprentice :.

.: Personality :.

Despite being something of an introvert, Rigel tends to be packed with energy. Always on his toes with a mind set to overdrive, it takes a lot of guts to contend with him. Unfortunately, this energy is spent fleeing from people and Pokemon and being pissed at the world and everything in it. He comes off as a pessimist to most, despite having such a chipper demeanor. In truth, he's generally a happy guy until you get him on a topic he does not like, or you try to earn his trust when he clearly does not want anything to do with you. Not many tend to gravitate towards his odd persona, and because of this, he has very few -- if any -- friends. That does not mean his is antisocial. He doesn't like being alone (in fact, it's a fear). No, he likes companionship. It's just complicated and can easily reach personal levels when explained.

.: History :.

Unlike most lions, Ven was not born on the African savannah. In fact, he isn't even native to Africa. He was born in the United States, in a program meant to rehabilitate and release Africa's greatest cats back into their natural habitat. His mother had been scheduled to be released shortly after her cubs were born. In a matter of months, she delivered. Ven was among the set and was named Afer Ventus, or "African wind", by the humans that ran the program. Of course, he learned very little of these humans due to being shipped half way across the world to Africa. Weeks passed and the voyage soon came to an end.

Ven found himself in a strange new world one morning. Not that he cared much at his age. He didn't even show much curiosity. He usually sat beneath one of the trees, watching the enormous animals roam the plains while his family tried to adjust. His mother expertly directed the escapade, having been born in the wild a handful of years before. It took her some time to remember the tricks and trades of the wild, but soon, her cubs were running about and learning like normal cubs. Except Ven, of course. For some reason, the young male simply refused to hunt. How could he? He was used to the food already being dead and thrown to him. Hunting was a foreign concept to him. How his siblings grasped it with ease was beyond him. About a month into his new life, however, he started to pull his weight, even if it was with great reluctance.

His reluctance would eventually be rewarded.

His mother led her cubs to the outskirts of their small territory, stealthily tracking a herd of zebra. Once the lot of them were in range, one of his siblings took the helm, targeting a foal. The herd, panicked, kicked up a storm of dust and debris. The family gave chase -- except Ven who slipped away from his position to rest beneath the shade of a rock, neglecting his duties. Upon hearing the stampeding hooves, he climbed to the top of the rock in time to see his mother trampled. She had made a fatal mistake, having her cubs try to take down such large prey. But then again, she had been held in captivity for quite some time, and it's quite possible she had been a bit too enthralled by the thrill of the hunt...

Ven was left to wander, alone, yearning for his dear family. Eventually, he came across the Gogunatvi. One could only imagine what happened next.

.: Roleplay Sample :.

Dawn. The time of day when older males just loved to sleep through. Despite the fiery disc that began to climb its apex, many of the pride were still locked in a seemingly endless dream. But Ven... Ven was wide awake, not one to succumb to sleep like others of his gender. He particularly liked the dawn, and the warmth the sun brought. He preferred to bask in its other-worldly, tawny glow. It brought some sort of solace to the youth, as if some sort of intangible spirit was gracing its fingers over his hide in an inviting manner.

Closing his eyes, he let his mind flounder upon past events. Zebras. Their meat had become rather distasteful since that day. Shaking his head vigorously, he awoke from the horrid reverie and gazed upon the snoozing bodies of the other lions scattered here and there, disorganized. Plucking himself from where he sat, he exited the small cave they called 'home' and meandered into the open. All around him, things were alive; birds sent a cacophony of discord into the air, the squeals of young hogs sounded, and the last frantic wingbeats of bats whispered overhead. He shifted his focus to those fleeting, flying mammals as they sought refuse of their mountainside cave just a few miles away.

I read the rules, herpderpferp!
'Herpderpferp'. What a fun phrase.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2011, 01:29:27 am »
I don't know how to upload pics so I will describe what she looks like... Okay, she is a tanish gold lioness with some scars on her sides from her old pride, she also has black tipped ears, and a long elegant burgandy tipped tail. She has brownish green eyes.
.: Name :. Leonai
.: Gender :. Female
.: Age :. (human years) 22
.: Desired Rank :. Huntress
.: Personality :. Stern, loyal, and loving
.: History :. When she was a cub she was abandoned and grew up without a pride. Finaly when she was a teen she was taken into a pride and then she left, she was being attacked by the other lionesses in the pride.
.: Roleplay Sample:. -As she crouched slowly and crawled through the tall grass watching the zebra graze ready to pounce- "Almost there..." -she whispered under her breath to the Zebra, as she crawled she hear lions coming up behind her so she stood her ground ready to be pounced on- "What do you want?" -she said lowly and annoyed as she turned around to see her pride leader- "Oh! Sorry, I thought-----" -as she was talking she stopped in the middle of her sentence knowing that she had already said too much-

Your missing something.

.: Afer Ventus :.
Meaning "African wind"

.: Gender -- Male :.

.: Age -- One Year :.

.: Desired Rank -- Apprentice :.

.: Personality :.

Despite being something of an introvert, Rigel tends to be packed with energy. Always on his toes with a mind set to overdrive, it takes a lot of guts to contend with him. Unfortunately, this energy is spent fleeing from people and Pokemon and being pissed at the world and everything in it. He comes off as a pessimist to most, despite having such a chipper demeanor. In truth, he's generally a happy guy until you get him on a topic he does not like, or you try to earn his trust when he clearly does not want anything to do with you. Not many tend to gravitate towards his odd persona, and because of this, he has very few -- if any -- friends. That does not mean his is antisocial. He doesn't like being alone (in fact, it's a fear). No, he likes companionship. It's just complicated and can easily reach personal levels when explained.

.: History :.

Unlike most lions, Ven was not born on the African savannah. In fact, he isn't even native to Africa. He was born in the United States, in a program meant to rehabilitate and release Africa's greatest cats back into their natural habitat. His mother had been scheduled to be released shortly after her cubs were born. In a matter of months, she delivered. Ven was among the set and was named Afer Ventus, or "African wind", by the humans that ran the program. Of course, he learned very little of these humans due to being shipped half way across the world to Africa. Weeks passed and the voyage soon came to an end.

Ven found himself in a strange new world one morning. Not that he cared much at his age. He didn't even show much curiosity. He usually sat beneath one of the trees, watching the enormous animals roam the plains while his family tried to adjust. His mother expertly directed the escapade, having been born in the wild a handful of years before. It took her some time to remember the tricks and trades of the wild, but soon, her cubs were running about and learning like normal cubs. Except Ven, of course. For some reason, the young male simply refused to hunt. How could he? He was used to the food already being dead and thrown to him. Hunting was a foreign concept to him. How his siblings grasped it with ease was beyond him. About a month into his new life, however, he started to pull his weight, even if it was with great reluctance.

His reluctance would eventually be rewarded.

His mother led her cubs to the outskirts of their small territory, stealthily tracking a herd of zebra. Once the lot of them were in range, one of his siblings took the helm, targeting a foal. The herd, panicked, kicked up a storm of dust and debris. The family gave chase -- except Ven who slipped away from his position to rest beneath the shade of a rock, neglecting his duties. Upon hearing the stampeding hooves, he climbed to the top of the rock in time to see his mother trampled. She had made a fatal mistake, having her cubs try to take down such large prey. But then again, she had been held in captivity for quite some time, and it's quite possible she had been a bit too enthralled by the thrill of the hunt...

Ven was left to wander, alone, yearning for his dear family. Eventually, he came across the Gogunatvi. One could only imagine what happened next.

.: Roleplay Sample :.

Dawn. The time of day when older males just loved to sleep through. Despite the fiery disc that began to climb its apex, many of the pride were still locked in a seemingly endless dream. But Ven... Ven was wide awake, not one to succumb to sleep like others of his gender. He particularly liked the dawn, and the warmth the sun brought. He preferred to bask in its other-worldly, tawny glow. It brought some sort of solace to the youth, as if some sort of intangible spirit was gracing its fingers over his hide in an inviting manner.

Closing his eyes, he let his mind flounder upon past events. Zebras. Their meat had become rather distasteful since that day. Shaking his head vigorously, he awoke from the horrid reverie and gazed upon the snoozing bodies of the other lions scattered here and there, disorganized. Plucking himself from where he sat, he exited the small cave they called 'home' and meandered into the open. All around him, things were alive; birds sent a cacophony of discord into the air, the squeals of young hogs sounded, and the last frantic wingbeats of bats whispered overhead. He shifted his focus to those fleeting, flying mammals as they sought refuse of their mountainside cave just a few miles away.

I read the rules, herpderpferp!
'Herpderpferp'. What a fun phrase.

A fun phrase indeed.
Accepted.

!NOTE!

Turns out the hurricane flooded my house >w>"
I had accidentaly left my comp on the floor ( without picking it up and putting it upstairs ), the house flooded,yada yada..when I came home,water rushed out and soaked my legs to the bone. x3
I tried to turn my comp on,but it would not turn on. It had been unplugged,too. So,I had to take it to my friend,which specializes in computers and such. He's currently fixing it now,turns out all the little squiggly line...thingys that looks like reallly small cities in your computer got dampened,and the water got into the entire computer,thus,causing it to fart to death.

I do not have the spare money to  buy a new computer. :c
So,on my very laggy laptop,I am trying to run FH but it always keeps crashing. :c

I ALSO might introduce another character to the RP,Kehunga...

-EDIT-

I GOT IT TO WOORRRRK.
Turns out I just needed to punch it in the screen. xD
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:40:17 am by .:FlatSoda:. »

Freak_90

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2011, 01:36:49 am »
That sucks bud. Now I feel bad because on that day I was fixing to watch a movie with my boyfriend...