Author Topic: Ello!  (Read 1289 times)

Offline river6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Icon by ME!!!
    • View Profile
Ello!
« on: August 17, 2011, 01:07:31 pm »
Hey guys! I'm River6, but everyone (my friends of WolfQuest [I'm also river6 on there too]) call me River or Riv. I hope to have as much fun on the forum as I have had on the game. If you see me on, feel free to say "hi" but please note sometimes my brother is on (he normally plays as Minda [ZELDA!!! XD He's a Zelda fan]) and he hasn't got all the controls down packed or he just does random things.... lol. So about me... I'm a Warriors-Tard.... a Trekkie..... I play the flute..... I go back to school Monday....

I like to draw, mostly on the computer in Photoshop. As I said up there I play the flute, and I am darn good at it. I can play the Harry Potter theme. I am working on building an app (hopefully I can get in into the Apple App store, the Android Market and the Blackberry App store.... do I have high expectations? XD) that is a bit like FH, but with birds and maybe deer models. I hope to also make a PC and a MAC version. Did I say I play FH on my old PC... which is currently somewhere inside my MAC computer? Macs are nice, you can run Windows on them. I use Parallels Desktop BTW.

So that's enough about me... I hope to meet some new people on here!  :D

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Ello!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 03:15:59 pm »
Welcome to FH River6! Glad to hear that you've had fun on the game! My best friend plays the flute xD
Hope you have a great time here and if I ever see you in game, I'll be sure to say hi :3

Old_Yeller

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 03:22:51 pm »
Hello River6! + Nuzzle
Welcome to FH, we hope you have a wonderful time exploring here and in the game as well. Please check in the help section in the forums before posting a question anywhere..

Have fun exploring the forums and game,
Yeller  ;)

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 07:00:24 pm »
Welcome to FH, River! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.