Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 1471 times)

Katez

Hiya!
« on: August 18, 2011, 05:19:03 pm »
Hi! I'm Kate, mostly known as Kat. My best friend found this game and shared it with me and I thought it was pretty cool. My favorite game is Okami/OkamiDen. I'm 17. I haven't really made any friends in-game yet so I thought this would be a good place to start. I have a giant imagination and I write storys sometimes, even though they stink I'm still proud of them. I am also starting to play guitar and keyboard. I am good at drawing on paper, but on the computer... That's another story. My favorite book series is the Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Followed shortly after that is Warrior Cats. I also watch anime. My favorites include Wolf's Rain, Devil May Cry, and Shugo Chara. My favorite species of feline is the cheetah and in wolves it's arctic wolf. My user name in game is Katez

Offline Bonannos :D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I ish a owl OnO FEAR ME!
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 10:47:23 pm »
Nice to meet ya' Kat 8D. I'm Bonannos :D -shakes hand like crazy- WOW you sound alot like my best fwiend irl c8. (Yes, it was supposed to be spelled fwiend c8) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me 8D. I'm friendly and will luff to be your bud 83.
I will eat you. NOW NUZZLE ME BEFORE MY TEETH GET YEW D8 c:

Katez

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 11:46:47 pm »
Nice to meet ya as well~ Yeah, I know I spell friend like that sometimes. And I got a question for ya! What is two plus two? I can never get the right answer for that. ^^ Coolzers :P

Offline Bonannos :D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I ish a owl OnO FEAR ME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 01:23:21 am »
FISH!! That's the answer c8 xD
I will eat you. NOW NUZZLE ME BEFORE MY TEETH GET YEW D8 c:

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 05:36:30 pm »
Welcome to FH, Kat! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.