Author Topic: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)  (Read 55508 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2011, 04:59:48 am »
((@Kyu: Ooooh, alrighty I think I get it now xD

Hey Psycho, nice to see you here as well xD
Hooray for scientists!))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2011, 05:04:33 am »
XD on chicken smoothie im in this one rp and they fail badly o.e)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline tofu

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • *Wiggly tongue*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2011, 05:55:09 am »
(D8< I gotta go at 12:00)

Fath

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2011, 07:44:15 am »
((-drools- wants to post nauuuu Dx

BTW the new charries are awsome =3)

Offline Sekmeht

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 12:47:38 am »
Hmm... This sounds really fun but I can't join since I don't type long blocks. But I think its a cool topic, so would anyone mind if I use the idea and call it Laboratory 62 instead? If it's ok I'm going to make a group and map for the game.
One Before Whom Evil Trembles, the Mistress of Dread, Lady of Slaughter, She Who Mauls.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 04:00:47 am »
((Gah..I was at my friends house sorry....))

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2011, 08:29:57 am »
(@Alice: That's alright.

Now, sorry It has taken me forever to get around to this, I was going to yesterday, but I had a Tafe assignment to complete, which I got done barely in time, I had to finish it off in class -////-

Now, here it is all laid outy plain and simple.

They are in a lab, not a torture chamber. The goal is to study them, not torture them. They get three meals a day (Not always teh tastiest, but they get to eat plenty.) so they are NOT starving for something to eat and the scientists surely don't have to knock a plate off the desk and smash it to secretly feed them like feeding them is a crime.
  The test subjects get an hours worth of excercise everyday, in a hard designed to keep them all in, creature form or not. It has jungle gym, a basketball court, excercise equiptment, all sort of things to get them to work off energy. A Scientist does NOT need to sneak them out to his 'dome'. Of course, misbehave too badly and that right WILL be taken away from you. But they haven't been there long enough for that to happen.
  I don't really mind the escape attempt, but it is too early in teh RP for any actual escape, allow yourself to be caught XD
  I can't remember what else I was going to comment about, but If I spot something I will say something about it XD
  Roleplay can resume, Oh, one last thing, don't get 5 pages ahead of everyone else, it's a little rude in my opinion, to not wait a while to alllow others to join in with the roleplay.)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38:21 am »
( got it XD)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2011, 10:48:53 am »
Anna sat in her cage, looking at the new food that has arrived. A hambuger and some french fries. She picked up a frech fry and ate it slowly, not trusting the food that much to eat any more. Then a strong looking man came to the door and opened it, telling her to follow him into a white, soft room. Anna did as he said, for if she tried to escape, she would get lost in the elaborate puzzle of white hallways.

It didn't take long to reach the room, and when there, the man threw Anna into the open door and locked it. She looked around, seeing the ceiling is very high up, and it's a very spacious room. A part of the pillow opened , and a man carring a syringe walked up, and said, "Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit," with a smile on his face. He quickly put the medicine into her arm, hurrying out theopened wall of fluff. Anna then saw people pilling in the window to see what she did, and she did nothing over the next few minutes. The man from earlier came from the door leading to the hallway, signalling for her to follow. When Anna went back into the cage, the man slammed it shut and she decided to eat the food.

(Is that ok?)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:34:42 am by ~:Enchanted:~ »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2011, 10:53:28 am »
(yup!)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho