Author Topic: the rejected and the royal. (ingame, has its own map, semi realistic)  (Read 5072 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
You pad forward, your paw pads hurt, you have a slight headache from thirst and hunger. looking up you see trees and a lake in the distance, shaking your head thinking it was just a vision you notice softer grass below your paws, small signs of life where seen around you. looking around you saw the river you had seen before, it was like in paradise. running forward to the river, you soon come to it and shove your head in, finally, water you think. lifting your head your vision clears and you see the river dividing two lands, one a little haunting looking and one a little more peaceful. which would you choose?

(excuse my horrible intro, i suck at those.)

Welcome, to the lands of the royal and the rejected. the rejected is a pride of the hated and the picked on, the weak and the strong, whatever type of cheetah, lion or Savannah tiger we were, we where kicked from our pride/group for being different. a lioness changed all this one day, forming a group of the three species who where hated, and formed the pride the rejected. the royals are the lions/cheetahs who think they are better then the rejected, and seem to be in peace when around their own members of their pride. the rejected however, make their nerve's on end, the leader of the rejected hates them with passion, and will do anything to protect her pride. known for giving prisoners a choice to either die under their claws or be thrown into the prison, the rejected seem rude and cruel, but, all they are, are misunderstood, different. looked down upon by the royals they are mortal enimies, the bad thing is there is only a river dividing them, fights often break out at the edges of the river, one another spitting and roaring at each other to stay away. raven's shadow -the rejected leader- tries to get the best for her pride, often letting others eat before her. she's a caring female, and will die for her pride.

the rejected has its own species, but they are rare and i will PM you if you want to be a species of it, it varies in lions, tigers and cheetahs. (almost typed bears XD) really this rp is for any color that isn't neon or to blue or red or green, more like a rust color, a black, a white, a ashen blue, colors that would not be on a lion that could be on any other animal. the lions of the pride can have any marking, and are often a cross breed, enhancing either their speed or agility, their ability to swim better or strength. the royals is against cross breeding, but sometimes a cross breed is born and ends up getting a lower rank. the royals need a powerful yet not to strong leader, one to lead the prides into battles, to care for the young, one to protect the territory under all costs.

Rules (yes i know i hate them to, but we need em)
1: if you HAVE to do mating, go into the one den on the far side of the map and do it in whisper -_-"
2. no harassing other players, or making fun of them, this result in a warning and if it persists you will be kicked out and blocked
3. all FH rules apply
4. no godd modding or power playing!
5. no controling others character
6. no gary sues or mary sues. put code lyoko in your other space if you have read all these rules
7. atleast rp more then one sentence and describe as much as you can, if its your first time rping i can make a exception.
8. NO neon colors, i mean they are blinding o.e
9. NO giving out the map to others
10. if you escape from prison don't get mad if i send a mob of my warriors or spys after you
11. have fun :D

i will give you the map in PM

Ranks:
queen: female leader, the most respected and often leads in hunts if needed.
king: mate to the queen, you can't apply for this, you must win ravens shadow's heart. he often leads in wars.
heirs: cubs of the queen and king, usually taught by them as well. also often take lead after the leaders retire. treated with as much respect as the leaders.
elite warriors: lead warriors, also the most trusted, treated with almost as respect as the leaders and heirs.
spys: spy's of the pride, they often spy on the royals/rejected, depending on what pride they belong in.
warriors: fight for the pride, more often male then female
hunters: male or female, often female more then male, they hunt for the pride.
nursery dwellers: females who have cubs or are expecting them.
healers: there are normally three of these, one older, one younger then a apprentice. heal and take care of the sick and weak pride members.
unranked: normal lions/cheetahs/tigers, their rank undecided.
apprentice's: learning from either the healers, hunters, spys or warriors, they train until they are ready to be a full member of the rank they are training in. training starts at young teen.
lower rankers: the ones that disobey the ones higher then them, they are often pushed down a rank.
guests: visiting from another pride, they are often not shown a ton of respect but still get a little of it, consitering they might be looking for an alliance.
prisoners(rejected): the lowest of the low, they are treated with no respect and are often beat for the fun of it before being pushed down into the prison, if they escape they most likely die.

APP:
ingame username/s:
forum user/s:
name of character:
what species:
pride:
rank wanted:
picture or description:
cubs:
mate:
history(don't have to fill it out):
theme(not needed):
other:

ranks taken: queen for the rejected, and none for the royals.

MEMBERS:

ingame username/s: Aelitastar
forum user/s:sukira
name of character: ravens shadow
what species: lion/cheetah mix
pride: rejected
rank wanted: (im already queen so XD)
picture or description:
cubs: none
mate: none, but wouldn't mind one, you have to win her heart in order to become her mate.
history(don't have to fill it out): doesn't talk about it.
theme/s(not needed): missing by evanescence, going under, sweet sacrifice, stand in the rain and monster.
other: code lyoko :D

ingame username/s: thepsychohybrid
forum user/s: thepsychohybrid
name of character: Crow Striestan
what species: Lion x Unknown
pride: you choose (which ever needs a leader in all fairness)
rank wanted: King if possible
picture or description:
cubs: None
mate: None (looking)
history(don't have to fill it out): would rather not explain
theme(not needed): none

ingame username/s: Deltawolf
forum user/s: Deltawolf
name of character: Sarni
what species: LionXUnknown
pride: Rejected
rank wanted: Anything If i can't be heir.
picture or description:
mate: (A little to young lol.)
history(don't have to fill it out): Sarnis parents and brother are deseaced, all killed by poachers. Her grandmother, Zarina, saved her. But her grandmother died shortly after. Sarni had recently met a few lions that mistreated her, but they gave her shelter. she had left them and now she is still wondering alone looking for parents and a pride.
other: Ninja turtles
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 06:11:29 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
Re: the rejected and the royal. (ingame, has its own map, semi realistic)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:04:55 pm »
picture or description:
other: code lyoko (lol)

Code: [Select]
picture or description: [IMG]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/bloodspill224/Crow.png[/img]
other: code lyoko

see see i applied :L hope he's okay
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:29:19 pm by ThePsychoHybrid »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 02:10:59 pm »
He looks like he would fit the rejected o.e would you be fine with elite warrior? you can take royal leader if you want it just seems since he's a hybrid its kinda leaning on the rejected side XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 02:19:57 pm »
rejected is fine by me (:

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:17 pm »
XD can you put a code real quick so i can add him to the list?

edit: thanks :D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:39:56 pm by Sukira »

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 02:44:29 pm »
there ya go xD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 02:45:53 pm »
XD all i need to do is wait for it to be late enough to advertise on FH in general, ill PM you the map and the Object file in a min

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 02:53:19 pm »
okie dokie...I'm gonna be away from my laptop for a couple minutes though (smoke time for me! lol)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 02:58:42 pm »
(XD k)

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 03:10:59 pm »
back at my laptop now so yeah haha :L