Author Topic: ?Sunclan? - A Warriors Clan - Literate+  (Read 7389 times)

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: ?Sunclan? - A Warriors Clan - Literate+
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »
My time-zone is Central US time ^^
Bane is my idol.

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 11:30:33 pm »
Alright! I shall get to work on a schedule, based on everyone's time zones so far.~ ^^
Next question for our lovely members. ~ :)

Would anyone be opposed to having major plot movements in a thread on the FH forums?

Or would the clan prefer to do all role play In-Game?

ALSO, to be added later, I'm going to keep a running log of Suclan's role play activities, so that new and old members can look at it for reference of what's happening within the clan, if anyone misses a role play.~

I'll post up how that'll work and everything later when I get it set up. ^^

Katez

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 12:36:01 am »
Oh, I don't think I told you but I don't think it matters that much, my time zone is eastern but I'm going back to school on the 29th [Last year then FREEDOM ^^] so I may not be that active with the homework and all that. I promised my gram before she got sick that I'd finish school with high grades and I'm sticking with that promise<3.

I'd also be good with either.

Offline Starhunter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 04:46:21 am »
Name //.............Stoneclaw
Gender //...........Tom
Age //................12 Moons
Rank //...............Warrior
Mate //...............?None?
Kits //.................None
Kin //..................None
Eyes //...............Goldish-yellow
Pelt //.................Short, soft fur
Apprentice //......None
Owner //............Starhunter
Personality // He's a good natured tom with a quiet demeanor and a loyal attitude. He is calm and collected, and always has his temper under control. He takes pride in his clan, and will defend it eagerly but within reasonable boundaries.
History // He was born in a barn as a kittypet, but his owners left him to defend for himself. Thus, he joined a band of rogues, but when they attempted to attack a clan, he found out what being a rogue was, and left them to join SunClan. He was raised as an apprentice in SunClan, and he is now an average aged Warrior.
Other // Stoneclaw is going blind in his left eye, from when he was in a fight with one of the previous rogues.
Appearance // http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k544/Starhunterz/screenshot_08262011_111942174.png

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 10:03:08 am »
I don't mind where we roleplay. c; Either is fine, and I like the sound of a log! Useful for those who miss out on stufffsss.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:38:28 am by EvilSock »

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 01:43:21 pm »
I would rather rp in game, so it'll be less cluttered, but thats just me

and a log sounds great, considering my school starts up on the 31st of August and im involved in my high school volleyball team and our volleyball season doesnt really end till like the first week of november so i'll be quite busy most of the time
Bane is my idol.

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 07:20:33 pm »
Name //.............Rosepaw
Gender //...........She-cat
Age //................6 Moons
Rank //...............Apprentice
Mate //...............?None?
Kits //.................None
Kin //..................Reedstep (father) x Willowfur
Eyes //...............Blue
Pelt //.................Fur of medium length, feathering around her legs, ears, and tail
Apprentice //......None
Owner //............PinkRose137 and PinkRose137 (or Fanta?)
Personality // Rosepaw can be smart when she wants to, be prefers to be light-hearted and goofy, enjoying the company of others. She loves to work and is afraid of dissappointing others, which gives her a good work ethic. Rosepaw is very shy with the opposite gender and makes friends easier with those older than herself due to her self concious behavior.
History // Rosepaw's parents were normal Sunclan cats. Reedtail, though, had an intiment relationship with a loner she-cat. When one of his friends tracked him down and figured it out, he cut off the ties and worked to prove himself by getting another mate. Almost too quickly. The she-cat was Willowfur, only barely a warrior who fawned over every male. She was easily seduced, and had his kits only moons afterward. Their relationship shattered after that, and Rosepaw grew up with her mother being intimate with other males, rather than her father. The kit never thought much of that, it was normal for her.
Other // C: nope! I hope the history isn't too dramatic? x.x
Appearance //
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:41:47 pm by Fanta »

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 06:05:04 pm »
My apologies for temporarily vanishing loves,
I had the wonderful event known as drama infesting my house all weekend.

Now, that I am back, we shall hopefully start to get things really rolling.~

FIRST THINGS FIRST, Rosepaw has been accepted. <333
Welcome to Sunclan Fanta, and her history certainly isn't too dramatic. ~
A little drama is healthy for the "soul" of the clan/role play.
It can prove to make things more interesting in the future. ^^

Secondly, the map is well under-way! *Insert confetti here*
Does anyone have any special requests/things they think would make the map more interesting?

All suggestions are welcome.~ <3

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 07:57:55 pm »
I know how you feel with the drama shizz, I've been getting quite a bit, too!
Good to hear about the map, looking forward to roleplaying in a decent group again. :3 & Are you already implementing fourtrees(for possible future clans?); moon cave/stone; I've also been in a few WC roleplay with 'kittypet' house meshes in them, maybe they would be good for a small kittypet corner? That's all I can think of for the moment. xD

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 08:25:04 pm »
I can tell you that in our area there will be three clans, though Sunclan is obviously the focus of our particular group. ^^ I'm waiting until this clan gets up on it's paws, before opening the other two areas to secondary clans.

As for a fourtree's-equivalent, I've been exploring a few different options. Including a small-ish waterfall with the leader stone in the center of a small pond, and a sort of... mountain-like meeting location, with the mountain's peak being the meeting place.

The moon stone/pool equivalent, is still somewhat a developing idea. I had a general mind-set of what it will be, but I haven't decided on a single, solid idea yet.

If anyone has any idea/suggestions to those two, feel free to list.~ ^^

As to a kittypet home/corner, I think we could have a few of those here an there. With that, we'll also need a thunderpath of some sorts. *Thinks/Plots* ~