Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 93949 times)

Offline Cycada

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2012, 09:13:37 pm »
That awkward moment where a person you don't know actually edits her lioness right in front of you to look like a female version of your character and then jumps into the RP to talk about how "perfect and rare" her character and her markings are and spends a good hour or so doing the "look how alike our characters are in every possible way, we should be mates for life" thing.

And then after all of her hard work you have to explain to her that the reason your character's not showing any interest is because he makes Elton John look like Charlie Sheen. If you catch my drift.

Offline ponyHORSE61

• Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Dis is MY kitteh!! D:<
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2012, 07:31:55 pm »
Not because this is the most appropriate thing to mention, but the most awkward situation I've ever been in FH was..

When a completely random user/lioness I never seen or talked to before sat down infront of me and giving me compliments about my so called pixel private parts. I wont get in on details on what they said and did after that..

Didn't help that it was in a crowded area as well.

But yarr, probably the most awkward moment for mew at least.

omg i rlly hope that dont happen to meh D: Errrrrr.........

"I'm tired..." yawned one kitten.
"Shut up, I gotta call!" hissed the other.

Offline Guna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2012, 10:57:28 pm »
My awkward moment...   

I was whispering 2 people at once, my mate and my brother, and that was a bad idea to begin with...
    Me and my bro where whispering just random stuff and well my mate whispered me and when I tried to answer... I accidently sent my reply that was ment for my mate, to my brother... and he was like "Wron person... Lol...." And I was like "o.o Crap..." Then I re-whispered my mate and that was REALLY awkward for my brother... Lol... @_@  :-\

Offline .::Dennger::.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »
My awkward moment...   

I was whispering 2 people at once, my mate and my brother, and that was a bad idea to begin with...
    Me and my bro where whispering just random stuff and well my mate whispered me and when I tried to answer... I accidently sent my reply that was ment for my mate, to my brother... and he was like "Wron person... Lol...." And I was like "o.o Crap..." Then I re-whispered my mate and that was REALLY awkward for my brother... Lol... @_@  :-\

That same thing happened to me... >.> literally the EXACT same thing... o.0 Hahahaha, when we looked back at it... it was pretty funny, lol...

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2012, 11:57:13 pm »
Hmmmm.... Most awkward moment? Thats a tough one.... Because I have so many awkward moments on this game. Well the most awkward moment made me want to jump of a cliff, and so I shall share it with you all.
After a month of me joining the game, I decided to create my own mapped roleplay. After a week or so of rping there, the other leader of a different pack (packvspack rp) decided it would be fun if they killed my character by god modding. I held back my anger for everyone was online; I didn't need anyone to see a sudden flip-outrage from me. Moments later, the god modder renamed his pack, stole my map, and forced all the loyal members of my pack to leave or be killed..... Yet I held back my rage. A few months later, I was still pretty mad but hadn't seen this troublesome member since the event. When I was recruiting for my literate and realistic rp, the dude comes and says, "May I join?" Now I was ticked...... Going in all caps rage I started going off on this person, as my rp looks at me wide-eyed and shocked that I could have such temper. After five minutes of my yelling the player was confused. They had said that they didn't recall such an event and said it was probably their brother........ I was so embarrassed and mad at myself that I had jumped to conclusions to quickly. It was wrong of me to go off on the member. Here I am months later, still embarrassed with my actions. I had broken Feral Heart rules by going cap rage, and been completely immature. "Nice job Court," Was all that goes through my mind when I think of this.

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2012, 01:26:44 am »
My most awkward moment? I was in general chat in fluorite, my most random friend came online, came into general, and he ate my pants. The end. |D jk~ that's true but not so awkward o_O

My most awkward moment has be.. wow a few months ago, I had a mate from an rp. She went offline for months and the rp was over so I figured to move on. Well she came back online at the same moment I was with my current snuggly mate and of course we were all in fluorite. She decided to come over to us and she blew up at me..  it was awkward to the maximum and oh noes I told the world...
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Kyler

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Sexy Thexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 01:40:20 am »
i was running around as dahvie vanity (if ya dun know who he is hes the hot guy with the long hair in ma siggy.) i got a ton of BOTDF fans all over meh. i was a bit surprised, nobody really knows about them. But fans are cool :P
EVERYONE knows botdf. Funny you got a bunch of fangirls all over you though.

Offline ShadowFang01

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • ShadowFang0
    • xxxWolvesHeartxxx
    • xxxWolvesHeartxxx
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2012, 06:39:06 pm »
I've had a few akward/random moments happen to me. Here's two of them.

I was playing as Sakura Haruno from Naruto and sleeping in the tunnel when a random demon wolf comes up to me
<demon wolf> hey sakura
<me> huh? (wakes up)
<demon wolf> where's sasuke
<me> hmm?
<demon wolf> hahaha (runs off)
<me> ... that was random

When I playing as my black tiger, Shadow tigress, and my new friend was introducing to me to another member in our tiger group.
<Wolf> So we're letting black tigers in now
<Tiger Claw> un....
<Tiger Claw> he's a  friend
<Me> I'm a she
<Tiger Claw> oh yeah...
<Tiger Claw> sorry
<Wolf> tigress explains a lot

Silverwing600

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2012, 03:10:41 am »
I have had two incredibly awkward moments so far:

1) I was using one of my lioness charries (I think i deleted her now) and I had just met this really nice lion so we started hanging out and decided to be mates when suddenly out of nowhere this random wolf I've never met before comes up and starts fighting for me! I met up with my mate after logging back on and be both agreed that the wolf must have been mentally insane. this is the basic conversation (there were more, ruder, comments that i didn't put up)

Wolf: hey
Me: uh...hi?
My mate: is there something you want?
Wolf: Ya, I want you to get away from my babe
Me: O.O
My mate: *growls* I don't think so
Wolf: wanna fight? *snarls and leaps at the lion*
Me: come get me when it's over *walks away*
(twenty minutes later)
Wolf: hey sweetheart, wanna switch to a wolf so we can mate?
Me: O.O *logs off*

2) A little while before the server went down it was one of those 'Movie spam nights' in flourite. I was waiting around the stone bridge recruiting people for one of my rp's when this user named Trick whispered me and said I was being filmed. I switched on the movies and sure enough she had just published a video of me saying weird things like "I'm a rainbow unicorn farmer!" and "Come and get me" I spent the next hour looking for her while she video taped me again and again. I think she hacked the game somehow cause I couldn't find her and she was no-where near me.

dazzy

« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2012, 02:54:29 pm »
That was akward Alison!