Author Topic: akward moments in fh...  (Read 93958 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: akward moments in fh...
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2012, 04:59:25 pm »
I was just sat, chilling in a patch on flowers, when a pale grey wolf sat by me and said "Hi" and everything. Now, my character was female and it said so in my nametag, and eventually conversation led to this wolf asking me if I was interested in a female mate. I didn't know the gender of this wolf at the time, and assumed they had a typo moment. Turned out this wolf was also female, and our awkward moment was us saying things like "Yes, I'm female. Are you female?"
"Yeah, I'm female"
Eventually I understood, and had to decline the request.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline ComplicatedCool

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2012, 07:49:56 pm »
Sleeping around xD Well it's somewhat hard sometimes to find the same people, this isn't wow or anything with 4000 people to a server but nontheless xD

Only awkward thing that happened to me was while I was windowed out. When I looked back in, there was 3 cubs around me rping that I was mute etc and going on how they needed to cure me with magic so I could speak.

._.; I was so at a loss of what to do I logged out.

Should have been like "Oh wow, you cured me" lol and then ran away.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2012, 10:16:09 pm »
Awkward moments in Feral Heart:

Just yesterday I was spending some time in the Cape along the cliff chatting with some people when suddenly this really small dog comes running in my direction. One look at it and I said "Aww what a cute little pup :3"... then things got creepy the "pup" which actually turned out to be a pup sized adult dog came towards me and started buttswinging between my legs (I was sitting so you can imagine how dirty that looked) and whispering to me, " I'm not a pup I'm a female in heat. We can go make little pups though just you and me. Want to be my mate ;)?"

Me: ..............................................O_o *jumps over the Cape cliff and commits suicide*
PedoBear has come to Feral Heart.

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2012, 03:25:33 am »
I was sitting on the stone bridge as a lioness, then a random lion came and sat down next to me and started saying: "I love you". I was just like Hi? Then he followed me around so I rored at him and he roared back. Then he kept following me. I finally lost him after running half way across Florrerte. I would have tried to RP with him but I think he was from The Lion King so I just ran away... I never saw all of that movie.

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2012, 11:55:44 am »
Me: < Derpling on south pole and gots afk by a minute ... when i back random spanish fighter wolves appears >
Strella: GRRRRRRR -BITES NECK NO MISS-
Me: what the ...
Kate: That's what happen when you across the worng way ! -bite his back-
Me: Great ... i' sorrounded by noobs >.> Goddmoders
Kate: What you mean?
Me: I mean you don't know how to rp ! that's goddmoding when you don't let time to that person that's rping write.
Kate:do i care?
Me: oh good ...
Kate:-broke he's spine- ok now he will die soon ! let's go
Me: wait ... that your territory right? that's why you attacked me ..
Kate: we kill for fun
Me:... You should really read my bio T_T ... i can't die like that ! in any mins will be standing again.
Kate: sooooo how to make you die?
Me: you really think that i will tell to you? ... fool !!!
Kate: you can't die but you feel pain! that's in your bio!!!! let's beat him up again ! -runs close to him and bite head-
Me: ... oh god .. million players in the game and i just find up people like you .. i'm tired of that -blocks-

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2012, 08:10:38 pm »
I have had similar encounters.

Person: *bites until she bleeds to death*
Me: First of all, I'm a guy. Second of all... read my bio before you attack me. e.e *bio mentions I can't bleed to death*
Person: who cares my life my rules YOLO
Me: No. *Walks off*
Person: *chases* GET BACK HERE YOU SWINE
Me: *I seriously fell out of my chair laughing at that...*

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2012, 03:24:00 am »
I get a lot of those people who come up to you and silently stare before running away after a few minutes...it happens way too often...and especially when I'm trying to recruit for a group! Because then I get my hopes up and try to talk to them, and they just bugger off without saying a word -_-

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2012, 03:26:25 am »
Omg I HATE that. Especially when you're sitting alone or something and a creepy lion just starts...

watching you...

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2012, 03:31:12 am »
Another thing I get a lot of is when I walk into a random den with only one other person inside, they just stare at me...the whole time. I always expect them to start yelling and turn out to be den claimers, but they do nothing O_O

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2012, 03:36:48 am »
I get a lot of those people who come up to you and silently stare before running away after a few minutes...it happens way too often...and especially when I'm trying to recruit for a group! Because then I get my hopes up and try to talk to them, and they just bugger off without saying a word -_-
Another thing I get a lot of is when I walk into a random den with only one other person inside, they just stare at me...the whole time. I always expect them to start yelling and turn out to be den claimers, but they do nothing O_O

Or better yet that awkward moment when you enter a custom map and its just you and some other mysterious user who follows you around the map watching you but never saying anything.... >.>