Author Topic: Please look at this admin  (Read 1183 times)

Offline kiekowolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
Please look at this admin
« on: August 26, 2011, 06:41:02 am »
today my brother (greenday78) was playing feral heart and he got banned for spamming and cursing for three days i am not saying i think he should not be banned or anything i think he should it just i cant get on my account ether because my brother got banned and we only have FH on one comp because it only works with one other our comps. what i am great fully asking you is if you could possibly unban my account because i didnt do the spamming or whatever my brother did. thanks you for reading this and i hope you can help me out.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Please look at this admin
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 06:55:27 am »
Even though it was your brother who did the spamming we don't tread too light on situations like these. Unbanning "just" an account I'm not even sure how that would turn out in the end and if the other ban would stay.

Either way is that we don't take responsibility if someone in your family or other friends cause chaos in the game and not you. If you use the same computer/internet as someone else that also plays FH you need to make sure they don't break the rules as well. We can't keep track on these things, neither can we run around and un ban people because of this.

Another thing to keep in mind that subjects like these should stay off the boards, if you really have to talk about this you should send PM to the mods/admins.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:57:19 am by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline kiekowolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
Re: Please look at this admin
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 08:30:10 pm »
Ok thanks for a awenser I guess I can wait there will be a hurrican were I am this weekend any way so I can wait tree days