Author Topic: Wolf Rain's Tsume preset + other info.  (Read 6022 times)

Offline xXCulur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Wolf Rain's Tsume preset + other info.
« on: August 28, 2011, 08:48:22 pm »
Hello people of feral heart! I have come to tell you of my newest and very first preset of Tsume from Wolf's Rain! I'll provide you with some screenshots and a link to the preset very soon, but may I tell you something frist?

click here to view a picture of tsume preset
Click here to download the preset

Im planning on making a wolf's rain roleplay with accurate versions of the characters, such as hige and toboe. Since Kiba and Blue are pretty simlpe to make i'll be leaving them alone for now. And Darcia as well...unless somebody knows how to make a preset with two different colored eyes, which I've seen done before. Im not sure whether to give cheza a preset since people have made pretty good versions of her without having to make one. Also, I wont be making the hige/toboe presets, i'll let anybody who wants to, or feel like it, to make them. But if people refuse, I'll see what I can do for the hige one, but Toboe might be a bit difficult to handle since he has the silver bracelets on one arm and not on both :/

Even though I see most wolf's rain roleplays done in the regular maps, having a special one for it would be really awesome, according to the series anyway :3.

Yes, this seems like a lot to do, but these are just Idea's im throwing out there ^-^". you dont have to make anything if you want.

But I'll definetly be making a wolf's rain roleplay group as accurate as possible ^^
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:08:45 pm by xXCulur »

Offline lugiamad2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Rain's Tsume preset + other info.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 05:06:12 pm »
can you do toboe please :3
I like inuyasha chrono crusade bleach naruto wolfs rain pokemon(most anime XD) warrior cats i also love drawing cats and wolfs as you can se at my profile picture

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:39:11 am »
This post mostly has information about a preset and some rp information. It should be placed in the presets board instead of the main media board :3

Thanks
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Tsumewolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 01:35:25 am »
How did you do the scar on his chest? :o

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 01:41:45 am »
great preset :)
I already have a Wolf's Rain Map for people to use- it consists of four seperate maps- a large snowy area with a town and bridge, a desert area with rocks and stuff with a bush leading to another map with looks like Kiba's false paradise. there's also a crater area aswell- all with WR music too and a red moon

I could probaly to a Darcia Preset- he's pretty easy.

the map I'm talking about was part of a map-pack, but If you want to use it, I could seperate it for you so you just have the four maps :)

Offline Chesro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 02:58:21 am »
Unless I'm missing something..isnt the download file supposed to be a zip? If I'm right the fhp files only let you see it, not use it. I'm trying to use it and its not working with an fhp e.e