Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 178975 times)

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 09:07:32 pm »
*Just a thunk a thought*
Is rank earned in Crescent Miles?
I don't remember reading anything about that.
*Thinks, and goes to re-read* x)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 09:14:07 pm »
*Just a thunk a thought*
Is rank earned in Crescent Miles?
I don't remember reading anything about that.
*Thinks, and goes to re-read* x)

Rank is gained, yes. There are a few exceptions to this, like Old Members who are returning.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 09:18:18 pm »
Gooootcha.
I love it when ranks are earned. <3
I believe it makes for better story/tribe development.  :)

suowoof

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 10:36:49 pm »
Hey guys! Suo is bbaaack~~! -tumbles in-

I missed roleplaying my cheetahs <33 I can't wait to apply as either Taiko or Slayt's descendant ... o:
I have a question ... Since I am an old member, and my roleplay skills are known, do I still need a roleplay sample?

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 10:59:55 pm »
TAIKO <3 c:

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 11:50:40 pm »
Hey guys! Suo is bbaaack~~! -tumbles in-

I missed roleplaying my cheetahs <33 I can't wait to apply as either Taiko or Slayt's descendant ... o:
I have a question ... Since I am an old member, and my roleplay skills are known, do I still need a roleplay sample?

Surprise me, Suo. XD

---

Also, there seems to be an issue with the portal in the map to/from the Cape. It teleports you to the correct point, bu the gate won't show up. Just be warned that once you go in, you won't be able to get out. XD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:19:01 am by Kerrigan »

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2011, 12:33:10 am »

Name: Katarina Asha
Parents: Valerius (Father) x Lavena (Mother)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: As a decendant of the original Kai, this female cheetah shows a few familiar traits that he once had. Katarina is just as kindhearted as he was, as she deeply cares for all her friends and family and is willing to do just about anything for them. Regarding any other, she tends to wait before allowing strangers her absolute trust. Because she is very proud about what she does for a living, any sort of insult that just crosses the line won't ever be taken lightly. Despite being related to Kai, she isn't as forgiving as him. So it's pretty much not a good idea to get on her bad side, the same applies to even any cheetah that holds higher ranking from her. While Katarina is more than happy to be respectful and polite towards others, you otherwise won't receive any shred of respect from her if you don't deserve it. Despite being able to hold a grudge for quite some time, she is very much level-headed and calm whenever she doesn't get provoked. While having been taught to always offer others kindness and fair judgement despite whatever they may have done, she tends to disagree with her family teachings. And will therefore only tolerate so much before lashes out with either claws or her sharp and sarcastic remarks, which will ruffle someone's fur the wrong way eventually.

With Katarina, everything about her job she tends to take a little too seriously, and will go the extra mile to tend to those who need her help. As caring as she may seem, she isn't very open when it concerns to whatever is on her mind or how she feels, but whenever she does decide to talk to others about whatever is on her mind, she expects them to listen. As for when it comes to the other way around, she doesn't mind lending an ear to listen to whatever others want to say, as she makes the effort to try and offer advice if possible. Hard to say though if this at all generally makes her seem 'nice', as she refuses to hear any mention of being nice or kind. As she finds it both annoying and embarrassing whenever somebody mentions it.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: FrostWynd
Desired Rank: Medic
RP Sample:
If it's really necessary, I'll provide a sample. But you've already seen how I've RPed before... Right? /isfeelingtoolazytowriteasampleatthemoment >>;

Freak_90

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011, 12:42:44 am »
IFreak_90/Freak_90
V.I.L.L.O.N
V.I.L.L.O.N
Ally
http://tinyurl.com/villonpride

-coming with completion of her preset-
Name: Prejudice
Parents: Unknown
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: Prej loves cubs, and will do anything for them. She is a weak cheetah, but only because she had grown up from birth on her own. She was lucky she survived as far as she did, and she's very smart with herbs, having to have to use them her entire life. Prej is a wizard with plants and healing. She is very smart, but knows almost nothing about fighting.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Freak_90
Desired Rank: Master Medic/Medic
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
-clears throat- XD
Beautiful spotted pelt dashing in the wind, paws flying across the ground, beautiful hazel eyes searching for a hiding spot, Prejudice ran from something. She knew what it was, but she was so far ahead of what was chasing her, anybody who saw her alone would think she's running for no reason. She figured that the humans that wanted her beautiful, unique pelt had given up the chase, but figured she'd run a wile longer, maybe find a hiding spot. Her heart was racing, and she knew that she would have to stop soon. "My lord, where is a good hiding place when you need one?" she asked herself, her British accent giving away that she was not born wherever she was at. As she searched, she found water. "This will work for now." she said, taking a long drink of the cool liquid.

Code: [Select]
Personality: Prej loves cubs, and will do anything for them. She is a weak cheetah, but only because she had grown up from birth on her own. She was lucky she survived as far as she did, and she's very smart with herbs, having to have to use them her entire life. Prej is a wizard with plants and healing. She is very smart, but knows almost nothing about fighting.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 12:58:21 am »
Made Amadeus a preset <3 I'll post up a pic in a jiffy x3 but here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?36aig4dtp83b21u

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:02:32 am by Kelsie~WalterGirl »

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 01:21:38 am »

Name: Katarina Asha
Parents: Valerius (Father) x Lavena (Mother)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: As a decendant of the original Kai, this female cheetah shows a few familiar traits that he once had. Katarina is just as kindhearted as he was, as she deeply cares for all her friends and family and is willing to do just about anything for them. Regarding any other, she tends to wait before allowing strangers her absolute trust. Because she is very proud about what she does for a living, any sort of insult that just crosses the line won't ever be taken lightly. Despite being related to Kai, she isn't as forgiving as him. So it's pretty much not a good idea to get on her bad side, the same applies to even any cheetah that holds higher ranking from her. While Katarina is more than happy to be respectful and polite towards others, you otherwise won't receive any shred of respect from her if you don't deserve it. Despite being able to hold a grudge for quite some time, she is very much level-headed and calm whenever she doesn't get provoked. While having been taught to always offer others kindness and fair judgement despite whatever they may have done, she tends to disagree with her family teachings. And will therefore only tolerate so much before lashes out with either claws or her sharp and sarcastic remarks, which will ruffle someone's fur the wrong way eventually.

With Katarina, everything about her job she tends to take a little too seriously, and will go the extra mile to tend to those who need her help. As caring as she may seem, she isn't very open when it concerns to whatever is on her mind or how she feels, but whenever she does decide to talk to others about whatever is on her mind, she expects them to listen. As for when it comes to the other way around, she doesn't mind lending an ear to listen to whatever others want to say, as she makes the effort to try and offer advice if possible. Hard to say though if this at all generally makes her seem 'nice', as she refuses to hear any mention of being nice or kind. As she finds it both annoying and embarrassing whenever somebody mentions it.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: FrostWynd
Desired Rank: Medic
RP Sample:
If it's really necessary, I'll provide a sample. But you've already seen how I've RPed before... Right? /isfeelingtoolazytowriteasampleatthemoment >>;

A Kai grandbaby! Accepted. <3

IFreak_90/Freak_90
V.I.L.L.O.N
V.I.L.L.O.N
Ally
http://tinyurl.com/villonpride

Desired Rank: Master Medic/Medic
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
-clears throat- XD
Beautiful spotted pelt dashing in the wind, paws flying across the ground, beautiful hazel eyes searching for a hiding spot, Prejudice ran from something. She knew what it was, but she was so far ahead of what was chasing her, anybody who saw her alone would think she's running for no reason. She figured that the humans that wanted her beautiful, unique pelt had given up the chase, but figured she'd run a wile longer, maybe find a hiding spot. Her heart was racing, and she knew that she would have to stop soon. "My lord, where is a good hiding place when you need one?" she asked herself, her British accent giving away that she was not born wherever she was at. As she searched, she found water. "This will work for now." she said, taking a long drink of the cool liquid.

Code: [Select]

Accepted.

Made Amadeus a preset <3 I'll post up a pic in a jiffy x3 but here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?36aig4dtp83b21u

Preset added to the list. <3