Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181094 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 07:07:02 pm »
Urk, found out that the weather's not creating lag, it's just disconnecting people from lack of a certain file.

Please delete the .fhw file, guys! <3
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2011, 08:27:01 pm »

Meh. Why not?

Name: Zuri Sanaa
Parents: Kashi (Mother) and Imamu (Father) (Statuses Unknown)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: The rather quiet Zuri Sanaa is one who is slow to anger and very gentle, but having not known her father Imamu, is not very open towards males. Zuri's personality is rather docile and a concur-with-everyone-type, if the situation is not serious. Other than this, many might call her "Monotone-minded," due to her rather isolated demeanor. Zuri however, is very sensitive and respects nature for what it is, and especially to her prey; even sometimes assisting injured gazelle to their feet without finishing them first, or afterwards, of course.

Being a sprinter, this cheetah does not have a great amount of stamina and often does not fight in battle unless with her comrads or one-on-one.

Despite low stamina, Zuri is quite fast (Being she is a cheetah), but her unique trait is her quick reactions, aswell as stealthy one-on-one techniques. This makes her a very powerful fighter, but once again, cannot apply her abilities correctly when outnumbered.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: WarriorMoo
Desired Rank: Mist-Stalker
RP Sample: The gold-pelted female slowly stalked through the tall savannah terrain, silent like a barn owl in it's flight. Un-retractive claws scratched the dry earth, paw pads silenty meeting the dirt every step of the way. There, over there...Zuri could smell the rather distinct smell of a young gazelle, fresh from birth; she indeed saw within her icey blue eyes the wet newborn, still struggling to get to it's feet, the mother by it's side.

To any other cheetah, or predator for that matter, it would mean a quite easy meal. For Zuri however, it was a new soul that had been given the gift of life, and who was she to take such a precious gift away? Her gaze now avoided the pair of antelope, and her gold body knelt further into the grasp, trying to prevent interrupting such a special moment. Instead, she would have to see if any other springbok would go on the day's menu.

Code: [Select]
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9908/zurisanaacopy.png[/img]

Name: Zuri Sanaa (Means "Beautiful Art" in Swahili)
Personality: The rather quiet Zuri Sanaa is one who is slow to anger and very gentle, but having not known her father Imamu, is not very open towards males. Zuri's personality is rather docile and a concur-with-everyone-type, if the situation is not serious. Other than this, many might call her "Monotone-minded," due to her rather isolated demeanor. Zuri however, is very sensitive and respects nature for what it is, and especially to her prey; even sometimes assisting injured gazelle to their feet without finishing them first, or afterwards, of course.

Being a sprinter, this cheetah does not have a great amount of stamina and often does not fight in battle unless with her comrads or one-on-one.

Despite low stamina, Zuri is quite fast (Being she is a cheetah), but her unique trait is her quick reactions, aswell as stealthy one-on-one techniques. This makes her a very powerful fighter, but once again, cannot apply her abilities correctly when outnumbered.

And I don't know what the deal is with salami but..I WANT SOME!

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:39:56 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2011, 08:54:28 pm »

Meh. Why not?

Name: Zuri Sanaa

RP Sample: The gold-pelted female slowly stalked through the tall savannah terrain, silent like a barn owl in it's flight. Un-retractive claws scratched the dry earth, paw pads silenty meeting the dirt every step of the way. There, over there...Zuri could smell the rather distinct smell of a young gazelle, fresh from birth; she indeed saw within her icey blue eyes the wet newborn, still struggling to get to it's feet, the mother by it's side.

To any other cheetah, or predator for that matter, it would mean a quite easy meal. For Zuri however, it was a new soul that had been given the gift of life, and who was she to take such a precious gift away? Her gaze now avoided the pair of antelope, and her gold body knelt further into the grasp, trying to prevent interrupting such a special moment. Instead, she would have to see if any other springbok would go on the day's menu.

Code: [Select]
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9908/zurisanaacopy.png[/img]

Name: Zuri Sanaa (Means "Beautiful Art" in Swahili)

And I don't know what the deal is with salami but..I WANT SOME!

Accepted~

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2011, 10:52:53 pm »

Name: Nitro
Parents: N/A
Mate: No
Offspring: None
Personality: A young, Spunky male Cheetah. He is known to get into trouble and cause mayhem. On the other hand, he can be very affectionate and sweet. He is known to have a temper when you really upset him, but usually, He's quite calm. Also, at times, He's been known to be Defiant towards others older than him trying to tell him what to do or say.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Sashastriker (Both)
Desired Rank: Trainee
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Boredly, the young cheetah walked around the so called 'camp'. He hates being confined to one spot for too long, to he decided to go exploring. He snuck past the others and bolted out as soon as he was out of sight. "Phew!" He called to himself, panting. *Close call..* He thought. Now, outside, alone, He padded around, sniffing and looking at everything in sight. "This isn't as fun as I thought.." He said quietly aloud.

GamerGirl

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2011, 10:58:35 pm »
:D Sooo happy VC has finally revived! (sort of, I miss Adi D:) Def be joining soon!

Oh, and this is bookworm2309 on her new account :P
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:00:10 pm by GamerGirl »

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2011, 11:09:23 pm »

Name: Nitro
Parents: N/A
Mate: No
Offspring: None
Personality: A young, Spunky male Cheetah. He is known to get into trouble and cause mayhem. On the other hand, he can be very affectionate and sweet. He is known to have a temper when you really upset him, but usually, He's quite calm. Also, at times, He's been known to be Defiant towards others older than him trying to tell him what to do or say.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Sashastriker (Both)
Desired Rank: Trainee
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Boredly, the young cheetah walked around the so called 'camp'. He hates being confined to one spot for too long, to he decided to go exploring. He snuck past the others and bolted out as soon as he was out of sight. "Phew!" He called to himself, panting. *Close call..* He thought. Now, outside, alone, He padded around, sniffing and looking at everything in sight. "This isn't as fun as I thought.." He said quietly aloud.

Accepted. What sort of Trainee do you want him to be? Warrior, Scout, Mist-stalker, Medic? I'll assign him to a mentor when you decide. ^.^

:D Sooo happy VC has finally revived! (sort of, I miss Adi D:) Def be joining soon!

Oh, and this is bookworm2309 on her new account :P

Join usssss, Adi~! <3

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2011, 11:10:36 pm »
Bookworm! *glomps* <3 I missed you! ;w;
So does that mean you'll be creating an Adilah babeh? DO EET! >w>
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:15:52 pm by FrostWynd »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2011, 11:43:03 pm »
Sorry for not getting on guys. xD
I had some...problems with my life >w>

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 12:02:09 am »
-_-............-is about to explode- FH is lagging on me again so it decided to freeze on me e.e
i refuse to make a new dragovich
Bane is my idol.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 12:09:26 am »
Did you try removing the .fhw and/or turning off water reflection and reducing your view distance?