Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181105 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 05:01:33 am »
*comes back, pelted by epic banners!*

Omai. I'll add them when I get back... Which reminds me.

With school starting up tomorrow, I need a few days to settle into a new semester and pull out my hair from trying to pay my impossible school bills get my education confidence up. So I won't be around for a few days, or possibly the rest of the week. I'll try to be on for Saturday, though. <3
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Pschoticmuffins

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 10:36:56 am »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:04:38 am by Psychoticmuffins »

suowoof

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2011, 02:20:48 pm »
salamehh

Name: Kumar
Parents: Juira and Ganjan.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: He's a cute kid, but can be a total ass. He's the "cool" type of Trainee, however he can be a jerk and is overly cocky. Kumar acts like he's a gift to the Earth, only because his now deceased father was the previous Master Mist-stalker. The worst part about this is he IS good at what he does, which can set a few people off. Ku is really a softie, yet his tough outer shell covers over it. It takes a lot for him to open up to somebody. When around his trainee buddies, he's a complete asshat, however one on one he can seem slightly less ... arrogant.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: suowoof/lea lea lea
Desired Rank: Mist-stalker Trainee
RP Sample: you know how I dooo xD

GamerGirl

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2011, 08:51:48 pm »
Frostwynd - YES ima make Kai and Adi's babeee (or grandbabee) (assuming they became mates ;D)

Mind if mine and your characters are siblings?

Name: Radhi (satisfied in Swahili)
Parents: Valerius (Father) x Lavena (Mother); Descendant of Kai and Adilah; Brother of Katarina Asha
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Radhi is the complete opposite of his sister Katarina. He's shy and quiet, usually counting on fading into the background. This comes to his advantage when going on missions for the Priestess, inheriting his ancestor Adilah's Striker abilities to do his job well. He is swift and agile, and he isn't afraid to kill. He's incredibly strong for his skinny frame as well, making it easy for him to overtake his targets. He only kills those that he is told to, and isn't afraid of the concequences. What he does is for his tribe, and he doesn't count a victory as his own. He doesn't particularly like praise, because it puts him on the spot, but he really does like it, thought he'd never admit it. Despite being quiet, he is usually pretty optimistic and happy, he just doesn't show it that much. The only person he really talks to all that much is Katarina, who he nicknames Kat.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Gamergirl (formally Bookworm2309)
Desired Rank: Mist-stalker
RP Sample: The maltese cheetah quietly paced back and forth on the edge of the cliff, thinking hard. He often came here to think, liking the feel of the cold stone on his pads instead of the savannah dust found in the grasslands. He thought about his mother and father, and wondered if Kat thought about them as much as he did. He gave his tiny crooked smile, thinking about how when he and his sister were just cubs, they'd wrestle. Katarina always won, being the more dominant of the two, until they had become scouts. Rad had won more often, but Kat would always find a way to beat him one way or another. If only we could go back to those days... He thought, gazing across the savannah one last time before returning to the villiage.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:58:45 pm by GamerGirl »

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2011, 01:28:28 pm »
Oh my- :O
I can't believe I've been missing this! Surakai's in the tribe video, and I've been off for months. XD I am so totally going to create a new character and join.
By the way, what ever happened to Deino, if anyone knows? Did she just... disappear? I'm not at all really in the loop at the moment. I'd love to be filled in. Lol.

I'm having a problem with my game, too. I keep getting a "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working" thing. :/ Not sure why.
But, in the meantime, as I strive to fix it, I shall read up more on this new group. ^^

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2011, 09:07:00 pm »
She's very active on D.A. <3 I think you and her should make a Malcom x Surakai future baby LOL.
Deino didn't dissapear necessarily, just sort of fell inactive~ if you look back a page or two she made a post ;3
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:11:12 pm by Kelsie~WalterGirl »

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2011, 10:12:33 pm »
@GamerGirl/BookWorm ~ That would be awesome! <3
Yay, Katarina has a sibling now! :3

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2011, 10:15:33 pm »
-le pounce on everybody-

I'm stalking you all now btw <3

Yes Cady, I fell into inactivity, for which I do apologize ;-; though I am back, and watching. Always watching. Aaaaalwaaayss.

also, I can has MalSura cubble? -shot-

GamerGirl

« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2011, 11:05:20 pm »
-strokes Deino- Missed yous! You should join, I just dislike it so when you poof!

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2011, 11:09:44 pm »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?