Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181122 times)

GamerGirl

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2011, 07:38:07 pm »
Ohhhh, well I was wanting head Mist-stalker, I just thought I had to earn it :P It's okay if someone else gets it though.

Oh, and everyone else who knew me as Adilah - you can still call me Bookworm, it just might confuse you though ;)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2011, 07:58:31 pm »
Right now, I might put a hold on Mist-stalker applications until we even out a bit in numbers. Not sure yet, though. XD

(Rank numbers include Trainees.)
Veterans: 1
Warriors: 2
Medics: 2
Scouts: 2
Mist-stalker: 6

Female: 6
Male: 8
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline exlizabeth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2011, 09:12:20 pm »
I am now adding a screenshot. XD

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2011, 09:15:34 pm »

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2011, 10:35:35 pm »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

GamerGirl

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2011, 10:44:43 pm »
Awesomeeee :D so excited to see it, Kerrigan!

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2011, 12:22:25 am »
Salami <3

Name: Xion
Parents: Zevran (father, deceased) and Saviana (mother, deceased).
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Xion is a very confident individual.  He is always sure of his actions, and is very rarely ashamed.  He sometimes finds it difficult to feel remorse for actions that have led to negative consequences as a result.  Because of this confidence, he tends to be rash in his actions, often running off without thinking of the dangers.  This has led to some pretty close calls, yet he doesn't seem to care.  He is extremely proud of his accomplishments, but this pride often annoys those close to him.  He has a difficult time being humble; in fact, he's failed at being humble so many times that he doesn't even bother to try anymore.  However, despite his pride, he is rather easygoing.  He accepts other opinions, and will fight only if provoked.  Occasionally, he'll lose on purpose, just to keep things interesting.  Despite all that, he is immensely affectionate.  He enjoys physical contact, be it as simple as a nuzzle, or as complex as sharing a den.  He is the type of person who is constantly licking, boxing, or draping himself over his friends.  He is dependable when it comes to promises.  While he rarely makes them, he will never break one.  If told a secret, he will never break that confidence, taking it with him to the grave.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Toast and Jam / Toast
Desired Rank: Warrior Trainee
RP Sample: Xion stilled, frozen in a crouch, staring at his prey.  His forest green eyes seemed to be willing their target to stay. The moth slowly flapped it's wings, blissfully unaware of the predator nearby. Not daring to blink, he flicked his ears forward.  He fidgeted, pale paws shifting slightly, adjusting to pounce, when the moth fluttered away. He slumped in disappointment.  He was bored out of his mind, to tell the truth.  There was absolutely nothing for him to do.  He'd ran until his sides hurt from the effort of breathing, he'd explored the tall grasses but found nothing more than a dung beetle, and he'd attempted to sneak up on an unsuspecting tribe member only to receive a cuff for his efforts.  What else was there for him to do?  He didn't have a new mentor yet, so he couldn't receive any training.  With a sigh, he flopped onto the ground.  Might as well sleep so he didn't feel as if he was wasting away time.  He was safe in the tribe territory, and if anything got too close the noise or scent would awaken him.  With a huff, he adjusted himself so he was comfortable, and closed his eyes.  Sleep followed, and he was soon chasing butterflies in his dreams.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:35:23 am by Toast »

GamerGirl

« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2011, 12:43:11 am »
I'm in the map if anyone wants to rp or mess around or something :P

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2011, 12:49:53 am »
I'm waiting to be accepted before I explore the map.  But if I'm accepted soon and you're still on, I'd love to.  If my computer is finished hating FH and'll actually let me connect to the server.

GamerGirl

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2011, 12:55:23 am »
Lol okay Toast. I'm pretty sure you'll be accepted, though. Xion looks pretty amazing :P