Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181236 times)

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2011, 12:18:06 pm »
I'll try to make it.  Hopefully my laptop will stop hating on FH when I get off work at 2 EST.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2011, 02:40:03 pm »
(SALAMI!! ;D)

Name:WinterSnow(Winter or Snow for short)
Parents:UnknownxUnknown
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Description:White colored pelt with tan fur blotches all over,grey/black underpelt,Bright and dark blue eyes,Black markings.
Personality:WinterSnow is quick witted and strong and has a gauky personality.She loves all of her tribe-mates and especially the cubs.She can hunt and climb well, and she's a great fighter.
Ingame Username / Forum Username:Ingame~DeathHowl Forum:Kierra
Desired Rank:Scout
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):WinterSnow zoomed past a herd of wildebeast.She started panting as she turned sharply towards the front of the herd.With one spring of her back legs, she launched herself into the air and landed on a wildebeast calf.She then choked it with her jaws, and swatted it with her claws.She dragged the wildebeast home.She then glanced out and saw a huge tribe of cheetahs.
(Is it ok if i can use my preset?If so here's the download~~>http://www.mediafire.com/?59n6022tn6zwqta she is supposed to have tan fur blotches btw because she is a mixutre of an albino cheetah and a regular cheetah)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 02:48:01 pm by kierra »

GamerGirl

« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2011, 04:00:31 pm »
Whoa, crazy awesome preset, kierra! Winter is so pretty! :D

Can't wait to meet up with everyone today for some spankin' awesome roleplay!!! :DDD <---- hyper

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2011, 06:42:35 pm »
>W< lol.Same.I cant wait til Kerrigan gets on. -flails rubber arms.- I need this RP! >:C -throws confetti on everyone-

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2011, 09:01:09 pm »
(SALAMI!! ;D)

Name:WinterSnow(Winter or Snow for short)
Parents:UnknownxUnknown
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Description:White colored pelt with tan fur blotches all over,grey/black underpelt,Bright and dark blue eyes,Black markings.
Personality:WinterSnow is quick witted and strong and has a gauky personality.She loves all of her tribe-mates and especially the cubs.She can hunt and climb well, and she's a great fighter.
Ingame Username / Forum Username:Ingame~DeathHowl Forum:Kierra
Desired Rank:Scout
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):WinterSnow zoomed past a herd of wildebeast.She started panting as she turned sharply towards the front of the herd.With one spring of her back legs, she launched herself into the air and landed on a wildebeast calf.She then choked it with her jaws, and swatted it with her claws.She dragged the wildebeast home.She then glanced out and saw a huge tribe of cheetahs.
(Is it ok if i can use my preset?If so here's the download~~>http://www.mediafire.com/?59n6022tn6zwqta she is supposed to have tan fur blotches btw because she is a mixutre of an albino cheetah and a regular cheetah)

Accepted. Welcome to the Tribe. I'll add your preset to the list. ^.^

Work wasn't fickle today, but I'm finishing up Crescent Caverns! It'll be released later tonight (EST) and then I'll pop on. <3
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2011, 09:21:19 pm »
Work wasn't fickle today, but I'm finishing up Crescent Caverns! It'll be released later tonight (EST) and then I'll pop on. <3

Yayeth.

GamerGirl

« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2011, 09:35:22 pm »
Ok, well, I don't know about you guys, but I am super anxious to start some rping action... sooooo.... I'm going to be in the map right now (5:33 EST) so if anyone wants to hop in and meet up, go ahead! I'll be on for a while if anyone's wanting to rp.... -twiddles thumbs- :D

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2011, 09:49:04 pm »
Hey, guys. I was hoping to think of a good name for this guy before the roleplay. Any ideas?
Remember that it needs to fit good with the last name "Jacul".

He has a silver tail tip, just like his smexy granddaddy. In fact... the relations are almost stunning, in my opinion.

GamerGirl

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2011, 10:11:54 pm »
Me and Xion (Toast) are online if anyone wants to join usssssss....

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2011, 10:31:59 pm »
oh oh and there is a VEEEEEEEEEEERRRYYY slim chance that I might swap Akinnes with his VEEEEEEEEEEERRRYYY distant cousin. xD