Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181152 times)

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2011, 12:32:15 am »
I've found a name for him! 8D

Name: Reno Jacul
Parents: Bruno Jacul -x- Unknown Female
Mate: N / A
Offspring: N / A
Personality: Fairily at par with his grandfather, Malcolm Jacul. Though a few things do set them apart. Reno is very serious about his ranking. Almost frighteningly serious. When going in for the kill, there's absolutely nothing that can stand between him and his target. If something does dare get in his way - he doesn't care - he'll murder it. This trait (that might even be considered a flaw) is his reasoning for getting so worked up over his job. It even makes him flip out on his tribemates every now and again, though this is very rare. Rare because, despite that, Reno loves the tribe with every fibre of his being. Around tribemates, if work is not involved, he is a surprisingly fun, humorous cheetah to be around. He even insists they call him his well-known alias, "R.J.", whether it be for reasonings of fondness, or for a brief nickname to be used on-the-job.  Another trait that may oppose to that of his grandfather's is his soft spot for cubs - he's too stubborn to admit it. So stubborn, he is sometimes considered a jerk, when he really isn't at all. Overall, he's truly a cheetah's cheetah, and he upholds a great amount of respect for his superiors.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: CadyD16
Desired Rank: Master Mist-stalker (If that is okay with Kerrigan, of course. Just thought Reno'd carry on the smexy "family skill" that Sura quite plainly failed on. XD Mal probably wasn't too bad though, now that I think about it.)
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): I think you know how I roleplay, heh.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2011, 12:51:17 am »
I've found a name for him! 8D

Name: Reno Jacul
Parents: Bruno Jacul -x- Unknown Female
Mate: N / A
Offspring: N / A
Personality: Fairily at par with his grandfather, Malcolm Jacul. Though a few things do set them apart. Reno is very serious about his ranking. Almost frighteningly serious. When going in for the kill, there's absolutely nothing that can stand between him and his target. If something does dare get in his way - he doesn't care - he'll murder it. This trait (that might even be considered a flaw) is his reasoning for getting so worked up over his job. It even makes him flip out on his tribemates every now and again, though this is very rare. Rare because, despite that, Reno loves the tribe with every fibre of his being. Around tribemates, if work is not involved, he is a surprisingly fun, humorous cheetah to be around. He even insists they call him his well-known alias, "R.J.", whether it be for reasonings of fondness, or for a brief nickname to be used on-the-job.  Another trait that may oppose to that of his grandfather's is his soft spot for cubs - he's too stubborn to admit it. So stubborn, he is sometimes considered a jerk, when he really isn't at all. Overall, he's truly a cheetah's cheetah, and he upholds a great amount of respect for his superiors.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: CadyD16
Desired Rank: Master Mist-stalker (If that is okay with Kerrigan, of course. Just thought Reno'd carry on the smexy "family skill" that Sura quite plainly failed on. XD Mal probably wasn't too bad though, now that I think about it.)
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): I think you know how I roleplay, heh.

Accepted. <3

Also, Crescent Caverns is up and running. (Hopefully!) Download link is in first post.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2011, 01:45:22 am »
Sorry i wasnt on for group roleplay, I've been at a volleyball tournament ALLL day...literally...from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm e.e And Crescent Caverns looks great!
Bane is my idol.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2011, 11:41:32 am »
Looks epic x

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2011, 12:21:13 pm »
Malcolm babyyyyyyy ;u;

okay now I HAVE to make one

geeeehhh

i'm so happy to see some Malcolmness again X'''3

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2011, 01:11:39 pm »
The smex returns X3 XD IN BABY FORM

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2011, 02:10:04 pm »
Please excuse the fact I was not on yesterday.  A ton of family stuff went down the moment I got off work.  I will try to be in the map when I get off at 2 EST today.

Freak_90

« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2011, 07:16:41 pm »
I think I'm going to have to pull our of the tribe. I tried three times to get into the map with Prejudice, but every time my computer froze and shut down. The map is just to much for my computer, and so far, that's the only means of rping... I'm so sorry, I really did want to be a part of this tribe...

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2011, 09:51:27 pm »
I'm also having issues with the map being extremely laggy and freezing up my laptop.  I'd still like to be part of this tribe.  May I suggest someone making a forum for the tribe as another means of role playing?

Also, here is Tatenda's picture.
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/Rairukka/FH/Tatenda1.png[/IMG]

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2011, 10:00:52 pm »
Did you guys delete the fhw for the main map? Before that was what always killed my map when i tried to go in but after i deleted it, everything worked out^^
Bane is my idol.