Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181075 times)

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2011, 08:04:42 pm »
Bluh.  I can't make it today, guys.  I have to baby sit one of my dad's coworkers kids, and I'm leaving around now.

I'm sorry.  I really wanted to see this plot.  I'm getting kinda tired of missing all the group role play days...

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2011, 08:21:38 pm »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:26:53 pm by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

*Wildfire*

« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2011, 08:24:06 pm »
Hey sorry I'm late where are we?

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2011, 10:19:58 pm »
OKAY GUYS, THE RP HAS BEEN MOVED TO 8PM EST.

Try to be on. ;3

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2011, 10:32:13 pm »

Name:
Garland "Gar" Tacitus
Sub, or Spy
Personality:
Gar is the uncanny sort in regards to intelligence, as due to what occurred in the past, it was mandatory to learn quickly for the sake of survival. The quiet exterior that dominantly prevails makes this particular trait mainly go unnoticed, but few can tell just from that calculating look in those maroon colored eyes. While he might seem rather silent at times, it's only because he finds any sort of chit-chat to be pointless, instead he'd much rather focus on more important things. Even then Gar is pretty much condescending, and while small in stature, is bold enough to maintain a superior tone of voice. Making his patronizing attitude rather arrogant, as it's easily to declare his verbal usage to be rather critical, harsh, blunt and antagonizing even. Any sort of fault you have, he is known to take advantage of towards manipulation. As showing pity is pretty much nonexistant to him. The name of his game is to make full use of knowledge and tactic for the sake of the battlefield, failure isn't an option for him either. All must go according to his plans, as he shall not settle for anything less. Namely Gar is known to be rather heartless, as he finds everything around him to be mere pawns in his little game. What happens to another life is rather insignifigant to him, it is no concern of his if another should fail to succeed. In reality, he takes delight in learning how to better his strategy from the mistakes of others that he uses, to prevent it from happening twice. Though rumor has gone around that Gar is actually sadistic in nature, and it's the pain of another that grabs his real interest. It's somewhat difficult to get along with this soulless creature, without him delibrately toying with you. While the first impression seems as though he prefers sending out others to do all the dirty work, despite how lacking in physical prowess Gar is in appearance, his intelligence makes him a more than deadly opponent. He'd just rather not waste his talents by getting himself killed. Although there is a surprising peculiar quirk of his, should any plan fail, Gar seems rather prone to becoming rather mopey and depressed for several days. As a perfectionist, it's difficult for him to settle for anything less. If at all, he'd be even happier if those involved devoted enough energy towards doing better than anticipated, least then your talents would probably recieve a bit more recognition towards more worth in his eyes, but only a little. Concerning one other particular hyena named Sniff, it's almost hard to imagine just how the two of them became friends based upon this hyena's heartless personality.

Bio/History:
Really, Gar here cannot recall who his family really is, nor does he really care. Back when he was a simple lowly cub, he was easily considered the runt in the family, his strength lacking as his physical complexion was pretty much scrawny. Nobody really cared enough to help out the little pup, as he was easily overpowered by his much bigger litter-mates. Now while that may have easily spelled out his doom at an early age, this little piece of fluff was stubborn, very stubborn that he clawed desperately for the chance to sustain life in his body. Gar was forced to discover new methods that didn't involve brute force, as that mind of his concieved trickery to sucessfully obtain what he desired to continue living. The adults didn't think much of it as they let the events run their course, for the area they lived, prey was always scarce, so really the main problem was trying to maintain healthy feedings to keep their progeny alive. Gar was mainly a loner among the family, in mentality he manipulated his fellow siblings into becoming briefly distracted, before he swooped in and snatched his newfound prize right from under their dumb noses. While they may have protested over having dinner snatched away from them, not much could be done, his quick wits aiding in dodging any attempts in re-obtaining the prey.

While growing, he was almost always bullied constantly, it wasn't long before he started to attempt new little 'experiments' and became aggressive, unfortunately such tests were all directed at his family. It eventually led up to the adults intervening, making it clear he had been 'banished', the cub was dumped at the edge of the territory. He was considered dangerous to the survival of the family, as a good few of the cubs had recently been either maimed or killed within that time. Gar didn't see any harm in it when he did it, nor did he bother to hide his dark deeds. It would have been a better idea to kill off this evil spawn, when they didn't, his new freedom allowed him to travel. He used other groups of hyenas for whatever he needed, even stealing their own food if necessary. It was around this time when he had been abandoned, that an ecounter of his resulted in a new 'buddy', another cub that was named Sniff. The combination was absolutely perfect, as Gar's intelligence, and Sniff's growing strength made it possible to survive alone. It was intruiging how this one hyena became Gar's friend, and not end up being yet another victim of this cub's morbid curiosity. The pair grew up together, a strong bond of friendship between them that is vaugely seen by onlookers that belong in Ga'Tore's group whom they joined after coming across the hyena.

Username:
FrostWynd

.... Before you ask why I stuck text into his picture, I have my reasons... ^^;

*Wildfire*

« Reply #295 on: October 15, 2011, 10:47:40 pm »
Go Gar!

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2011, 12:40:50 am »
OKAY - GROUP RP IS ON.

Take your places, if you come in... remember: RP in General, OOC in group. We'll fill you in if you come in after we've started. ;D

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2011, 02:59:52 am »
Fff i couldnt see Ga'Tores intrance D= -rage mode- i had volleyball tounry...all day 0_0 from 8 in the morning till like 8 in the night e.0 but its my last tourny so i should be able to make most of the rps from now on =D
Bane is my idol.

Offline catgrrl13

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2011, 03:01:52 am »
Aww, I'm really sorry I missed the rp today, but I was helping my mawmaw at a rummage sale and was away from the computer.  And I just tried to get on, but it won't let me in the map.  I don't know what's wrong with my stupid laptop.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2011, 04:11:14 am »
It's okay, guys. *huggles* Not many people were on today.

I updated the "last RP" summary, so you can be filled-in on what you missed. :3