Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181186 times)

iKeerah

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Moratorium on Mist-stalker Apps!]
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2011, 12:47:38 am »
I was in Vennigan, but for a very short time. I kinda went on haitus and totally forgot my old account. Heh. I think the two characters I had were Zaerli... and somebody else whose name I think began with a K or a C. O.o Zaerli was a cub, too. But I shall say salomi anyway, because most of you probably don't remember me anyway. :D Methinks I went by Electricfish or CreamCheeseGummyBear.

http://i.imgur.com/UGrAv.png

Name: Kejeli [Sarcasm in Swahili]
Parents: Unknown, but believed to be a descendent of the late scout Kasey(?)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Due to Kejeli's rather small stature, even for a cheetah, she appears to be very small and innocent. Most find themselves trying to protect her, because they think she is too young or frail to defend herself. Upon first meeting her, most will find that she is very shy and reserved. It's very difficult to gain her trust, but if you can, she's loyal to the death. Get to know her, and, well... she's anything but. She's known by those close to her as a delightfully sarcastic, humorous cheetah. Kejeli tends to act stupid for her friends, simply because she likes to amuse them. But nobody really knows just about how intelligent she really is. The biggest of her faults would probably be that she will do just about anything to please somebody, and it can get her into some very bad, and sometimes dangerous, situations.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: iKeerah/iKeerah
Desired Rank: Scout trainee
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): The young cheetah's tail tip flicked occasionally as she padded quietly across the grasslands. Her intended destination was her favorite tree. Yes. Tree. Simply because it was rather high off the ground, and nobody, as far as she knew, could see her there. This is, and always has been, her absolute favorite pace to spend her time. Kejeli spent nearly all of her free time here, just thinking. Or perhaps for a nap. When she came upon said tree, she jumped and climbed until she found her favored limb with a practiced expertise(sp?). With a sight of contentment, she settled down with her head on her paws, and let sleep take her.

Also, I downloaded the maps. o.o I seem to be missing the ground texture for the grasslands. Dunno why. O.o
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:19:54 am by iKeerah »

GamerGirl

« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2011, 02:42:33 am »
Haha I remember both of those usernames :3 Hey, its bookworm2309 (don't know if you remember me) on my second account. I used to play the black female trainee named Adilah :3

iKeerah

« Reply #382 on: November 08, 2011, 03:44:07 pm »
[size=8] Heh. Yes, I remember you. You were in Rakuen as well, right? With the orangey character who had white swirls, if my half-awake mind serves me correctly. :p I was Daciana, or it might've been Dazaine... [/size]

GamerGirl

« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2011, 12:33:57 am »
I was Liseli :3 I remember Rakuen.... I wish it had lasted til Feral Heart came out XD

Offline catgrrl13

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 10, 2011, 01:31:31 am »
Hey, It's Kahili, I just wanted to apologize for missing the rps, but I have solved the map problem.  I can now enter it, so now I can rp with everyone.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2011, 04:33:49 pm »
I was in Vennigan, but for a very short time. I kinda went on haitus and totally forgot my old account. Heh. I think the two characters I had were Zaerli... and somebody else whose name I think began with a K or a C. O.o Zaerli was a cub, too. But I shall say salomi anyway, because most of you probably don't remember me anyway. :D Methinks I went by Electricfish or CreamCheeseGummyBear.

http://i.imgur.com/UGrAv.png

Name: Kejeli [Sarcasm in Swahili]
Parents: Unknown, but believed to be a descendent of the late scout Kasey(?)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Due to Kejeli's rather small stature, even for a cheetah, she appears to be very small and innocent. Most find themselves trying to protect her, because they think she is too young or frail to defend herself. Upon first meeting her, most will find that she is very shy and reserved. It's very difficult to gain her trust, but if you can, she's loyal to the death. Get to know her, and, well... she's anything but. She's known by those close to her as a delightfully sarcastic, humorous cheetah. Kejeli tends to act stupid for her friends, simply because she likes to amuse them. But nobody really knows just about how intelligent she really is. The biggest of her faults would probably be that she will do just about anything to please somebody, and it can get her into some very bad, and sometimes dangerous, situations.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: iKeerah/iKeerah
Desired Rank: Scout trainee
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): The young cheetah's tail tip flicked occasionally as she padded quietly across the grasslands. Her intended destination was her favorite tree. Yes. Tree. Simply because it was rather high off the ground, and nobody, as far as she knew, could see her there. This is, and always has been, her absolute favorite pace to spend her time. Kejeli spent nearly all of her free time here, just thinking. Or perhaps for a nap. When she came upon said tree, she jumped and climbed until she found her favored limb with a practiced expertise(sp?). With a sight of contentment, she settled down with her head on her paws, and let sleep take her.

Also, I downloaded the maps. o.o I seem to be missing the ground texture for the grasslands. Dunno why. O.o

Accepted.

Huh, where's the missing texture? Near rivers, in the village, or all the grass in general? XD
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

iKeerah

« Reply #386 on: November 11, 2011, 05:03:35 pm »
Just about every where. But I have FeralHeart+, so I don't have the same textures. I've got an idea, though. o3o

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it to work. I had to download the regular FH and take out the ground textures and put them in with the FH+ ground textures. Now I have a whole bunch of terrains. :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:26:25 pm by iKeerah »

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #387 on: November 11, 2011, 05:06:33 pm »
Are you using FH+? Maps that were made for just FH would be different for FH+ users
Bane is my idol.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #388 on: November 11, 2011, 11:16:11 pm »
Hah, I use FH+. I just copied over all my custom stuff, though, like terrains and junk. XD
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Creamy

Derp.

I wish today was tomorrow, but then I don't 'cause I would be a very tired roleplayer Dx.
I'm... oddly tired right now o.e
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:37:55 am by Watercolor »