Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181162 times)

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Moratorium on Mist-stalker Apps!]
« Reply #480 on: January 08, 2012, 01:59:25 pm »

Name: Mia

Parents: Unknown rogues

Mate: x

Offspring: x

Personality: Mia is a very sly, very careful cheetah. Not afraid to speak her mind, she goes head first into any sort of fights with only one goal, to win it. Mia is extremely competitive, adventurous and sometimes cheeky; meaning that she often gets into trouble and so prefers the freedom that a loner's life brings. However she isn't naive, she knows survival alone is hard, she'd been through that, and so believes that staying with a Tribe is for the best, but what can possible tame a wild heart? This cheetah makes a perfect huntress, spy or scout, and the ideal assassin; not just because of her incredible strengh and rapidity, but also her skill in playing tricks. This means she can easily put on an act, try to fool anyone and then turn against them when they least expect it. This doesn't mean that she is cruel, she is very sweet, kind and understanding when she wants to. The thing is, after living the life of a vagabond, a rogue, you tend to be less accepting and trusting now, do you?

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Viinca

Desired Rank: Mist-stalker OR part of the Tribe (was thinking of either getting her to leave the Tribe or get her in it, in RP)

RP Sample: And then she saw it. Mia tilted her head curiously, seeing a male a little younger than she was, maybe a late teen, by the lake. After carefully observing the male cheetah, trying to match his appearance with the description the lion had given her, Mia started to walk towards him, head tilted up and a slight smile appearing on her lips, showing gleaming fangs. Yes, it was this one alright: he was dark pelted, a little scruffy from a previous fight most probably, and limped. Trotting over and sitting by the water, beside him, she turned to face him, her eyebrows raised "Oh, dear.. That looks painful.." she lifted his paw up carefully and set her emerald eyes on his, showing compassion and concern "Let me help you. I'm Mia" she smiled widely and folded her ears back ever so slightly, innocent and shy. This game was all too easy now, she knew it well. Fool the male, get him to trust her. Slit his throat when he least expects it. Just business, really; she had made a deal with a male lion who wanted this cheetah assasinated. She had a job to do.

Yeah, I hope Mia doesn't sound too .. cruel ^^" That oisn't my intention. She is rather sweet, but just a little bit of an actrice when she needs to.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:01:05 pm by Cami »

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 08, 2012, 02:46:29 pm »
I don't think we should make the map open, this will allow spammers, trolls, and other problem makeing people.
 Renting out the dens are good ideas, we have such a large map and incounters with others won't be as abundent.
Moving Storm Meter would be a good idea so that people, unless their in the group, know if they are planing anything.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 08, 2012, 03:59:01 pm »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Wait..Viinca?
You mean, the Viinca? The awesome video maker from Youtube?....

....Whoa, it's an honor to meet you. You're like, a video-making legend!
I hope you enjoy being part of the tribe. :)
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 08, 2012, 05:03:26 pm »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Wait..Viinca?
You mean, the Viinca? The awesome video maker from Youtube?....

....Whoa, it's an honor to meet you. You're like, a video-making legend!
I hope you enjoy being part of the tribe. :)

Oh yeah, that's me ^^ Nice to meet you! And absolutely, looking forward to the RP :D ALSO! When do you all log on and rp in the map?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:49:43 pm by Cami »

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 10, 2012, 12:53:12 am »
sorry I wasn't on this weekend, I just got my braces off today, so I was busy thinking/being excited about that!! :D and it sounds like I wouldn't have been able to get on anyways :o but I look forward to being there this weekend!
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Nenet

« Reply #485 on: January 11, 2012, 09:53:25 pm »
Hello! I've been playing this game for a little while now and this is the first cheetah RP I've seen! I'm very interested :)

Name: Nenet
Parents: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Personality:Sold to a village man as a small cub, Nenet never knew her mother. She escaped when she was two, by chewing through her rope leash. She's now content to simply run through the savanna. She has no desire for a mate, or even to find her mother, if she's still alive.
She's quite reclusive, and prefers to observe others from afar. If approached, she'll most likely run, especially if there is more than one animal. Although, don't let her shyness fool you, she is far from sweet. She can be very cruel and a big pest if she feels that you cannot catch her. Her favorite passtime is annoying the local lion pride; they can never catch her.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Nenet
Desired Rank: preferrably a loner in the game. Mostly hangs on the sidelines, coming and going.
RP Sample: Sadly I don't have an RP sample :( I've not been RPing on this site for long.

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2012, 11:54:48 pm »
does anyone else have Monday off for Martin Luther King Junior Day?
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Battlelands map is up!]
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2012, 01:19:46 am »

Name: Mia

Parents: Unknown rogues

Mate: x

Offspring: x

Personality: Mia is a very sly, very careful cheetah. Not afraid to speak her mind, she goes head first into any sort of fights with only one goal, to win it. Mia is extremely competitive, adventurous and sometimes cheeky; meaning that she often gets into trouble and so prefers the freedom that a loner's life brings. However she isn't naive, she knows survival alone is hard, she'd been through that, and so believes that staying with a Tribe is for the best, but what can possible tame a wild heart? This cheetah makes a perfect huntress, spy or scout, and the ideal assassin; not just because of her incredible strengh and rapidity, but also her skill in playing tricks. This means she can easily put on an act, try to fool anyone and then turn against them when they least expect it. This doesn't mean that she is cruel, she is very sweet, kind and understanding when she wants to. The thing is, after living the life of a vagabond, a rogue, you tend to be less accepting and trusting now, do you?

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Viinca

Desired Rank: Mist-stalker OR part of the Tribe (was thinking of either getting her to leave the Tribe or get her in it, in RP)

RP Sample: And then she saw it. Mia tilted her head curiously, seeing a male a little younger than she was, maybe a late teen, by the lake. After carefully observing the male cheetah, trying to match his appearance with the description the lion had given her, Mia started to walk towards him, head tilted up and a slight smile appearing on her lips, showing gleaming fangs. Yes, it was this one alright: he was dark pelted, a little scruffy from a previous fight most probably, and limped. Trotting over and sitting by the water, beside him, she turned to face him, her eyebrows raised "Oh, dear.. That looks painful.." she lifted his paw up carefully and set her emerald eyes on his, showing compassion and concern "Let me help you. I'm Mia" she smiled widely and folded her ears back ever so slightly, innocent and shy. This game was all too easy now, she knew it well. Fool the male, get him to trust her. Slit his throat when he least expects it. Just business, really; she had made a deal with a male lion who wanted this cheetah assasinated. She had a job to do.

Yeah, I hope Mia doesn't sound too .. cruel ^^" That oisn't my intention. She is rather sweet, but just a little bit of an actrice when she needs to.

I'd accept you, but you didn't bring salami. D:

Hello! I've been playing this game for a little while now and this is the first cheetah RP I've seen! I'm very interested :)

Name: Nenet
Parents: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Personality:Sold to a village man as a small cub, Nenet never knew her mother. She escaped when she was two, by chewing through her rope leash. She's now content to simply run through the savanna. She has no desire for a mate, or even to find her mother, if she's still alive.
She's quite reclusive, and prefers to observe others from afar. If approached, she'll most likely run, especially if there is more than one animal. Although, don't let her shyness fool you, she is far from sweet. She can be very cruel and a big pest if she feels that you cannot catch her. Her favorite passtime is annoying the local lion pride; they can never catch her.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Nenet
Desired Rank: preferrably a loner in the game. Mostly hangs on the sidelines, coming and going.
RP Sample: Sadly I don't have an RP sample :( I've not been RPing on this site for long.

Not accepted for three reasons: 1) Humans don't exist in this rp, 2) No rp sample - all you have to do is type a few sentence in-character :D, 3) No salami. D:

In other words... THE BATTLELANDS MAP IS OUT! Download Here!
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 14, 2012, 11:02:50 am »
Ah pewp. Of course I read all of the first post.. except that -.-"

Salami now?  ;D

And when do you RP, please? So I know when to log on and ind you all.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 14, 2012, 03:18:57 pm »
YAYBATTLELANDS.