Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181112 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Now accepting!]
« Reply #530 on: January 18, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »
I am now done with the cleanout. If I have removed your character by mistake, or if you went inactive and would like to rejoin, just tell me and I'll put you back on. For her services done to the tribe, Medic Katarina Asha has been promoted to Master Medic!

We are now accepting new members.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 18, 2012, 09:09:07 pm »
Salami!!!!!!

Name: Mellow
Parents:deceased
Mate:n/a
Offspring:n/a
Personality: Energetic and doesn't mind talking to someone. If you look lonely Mellow will come and be your friend.
Ingame Username / Forum Username:Silverdawn both
Desired Rank:Scout
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Do I still have to even though I have another character in the group?

Name: Zaya
Personality: Harsh and demanding, she will chew anybodies head off if she had the chance or is in a bad mood. Zaya is very defensive, and will fight back even if she's in the wrong.
Bio/History: Zaya grew up with a normal clan, she just had always been bitter. When she and her siblings would play fight she would always go overboard and bite a bit to hard or be unfair. When she was old enough Zaya left, she didn't want to be held back by anyone, so she came across Storm Meter and found it to her liking.
User name:Silverdawn both
Here's her preset :3 http://www.mediafire.com/?u4cefqf2b026b59
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:58:14 pm by Silverdawn »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽ [Now accepting!]
« Reply #532 on: January 18, 2012, 09:54:33 pm »
I wanna Join! But if I can't it's ok.
"Salami"
Name: Alex
Parents: Unknown (unless i get the rank i want)
Mate:None
Offspring:None
Personality: Kind, loyal, sweet, but sometimes has a attidued when he's mad or upset
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Wolf}
Desired Rank: Heir If possible if not then like cub or something
RP Sample:
-Alex sat alone, away from the rest of the tribe. He was upset and he didn't know why, He just was. Alex then heard a noise from behind and turned his head quickly around, His body following. "Who's there?!" he said before he fully turned around. He then saw who it was and gave a sigh of relef because it was only someone in his tribe.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 18, 2012, 10:01:49 pm »
Promotion, huh? It means a lot that you chose me for that position. Thanks Kerri. ^^

By the way, after getting the chance to explore the Battlelands a little bit. I came across what I assumed should be magma or something, only problem is...

Yeah... Is it supposed to be that way? Which totally doesn't look like a pool of milk >> << >> 'xD

Yes, and I totally did stick a hat on Gar too, just for the lulz. Who is not amused

wolfgirl56

« Reply #534 on: January 18, 2012, 10:26:45 pm »
Mmm...salami... <3
Aliyah (means 'to ascend' in Swahili)
Female
Young Adult
Koda x Sakura
None yet.
None.
If you know what Aliyah means in Swahili, it's to acsend. However, Aliyah is the exact opposite of wanting to ascend. Though she is a young adult cheetah, she behaves like a cub sometimes. She loves to play, and sometimes go on "adventures" where she lives the village for awhile and doesn't come back for a long time. She loves exploring, so if you're patrolling the territory, expect for Aliyah to be venturing far away, but in front of you. She is very curious, and may sometimes ask a lot of questions to the leaders. She is very social to others, except she's shyer when she approaches a male cheetah. Though she is social, she wants to be in the limelight a lot, though she doesn't want to be pushed away from others, though she may be considered annoying. Though at serious times, such as a cheetah getting ill or injured, she tries to be as helpful as she can in the situation.
~*~Crystal~*~/wolfgirl56
Medic
It was almost the end of night time. The sky was slowly getting lighter, and the sun was slowly rising up. Aliyah had already woken up, but she was not tired. In fact, she was excited. Her pale green eyes glinted excitedly. But she could not hold her excitement down for much more longer. She then stood up and stretched. She walked a few feet out of the den, and looked both ways to see if anyone was awake. No cheetahs were in sight. She let out a sigh of relief, and slowly walked out of the den. After a few hours passing by, she was a bit tired from walking. The land that she was standing near smelled and looked different. It appeared to be barren and creepy-looking. There was also a new scent in the air. It was a scent that she didn't identify for a bit until she realized that she was standing on a hyena territory. 'I'd better go before they spot me here. They probably won't like visitors here...' Aliyah thought. It was smart thinking too, since some hyenas were a few miles away from her, but walking towards her. She sprinted back to the village, her heart thumping with excitement and fear. She also turned her head to look behind her to see if any hyenas had gotten a whiff of her scent and decided to chase her. No, the hyenas didn't get her scent yet, but she was going to have to be careful if she was going to be running around and exploring again. Her head then turned forward, and she then arrived into the village by running. She then slowed her quick running down so she wouldn't crash into anything. However, she had forgotten that she was dirty, soot and dirt covering her coat, and ash covering her paws.

Zodiac

« Reply #535 on: January 19, 2012, 01:39:41 am »
I am now done with the cleanout. If I have removed your character by mistake, or if you went inactive and would like to rejoin, just tell me and I'll put you back on. For her services done to the tribe, Medic Katarina Asha has been promoted to Master Medic!

We are now accepting new members.

Siris Atlas did go inactive, because I appearntly kept forgetting to get on a Saturdays >.< May I rejoin with Atlas?

Offline nerozero

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • Yeah.. That :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 19, 2012, 09:45:37 am »
Add Siris back e.e I wanna my Sirius to god mod his traineeeee XD ok no x3

Ill try to be on this saturday

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 20, 2012, 01:02:15 am »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Name: Chyanna
Parents: Hopefully mother being Rei
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Stealthy and serious but kind. She worries about most the members almost always and is loyal to her Priestess Rei and very helpful to the Katrina Asha. She is the best at stealth, agility, and speed. She has a shy personality most of the time but is determined to get respect by working hard. She is always there when Rei is unsure and is there when everyone needs extra help. The fastest of her clan. (Sorry if she sounded really fail or power play but I promise she isn't special or magical.)
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Okami129
Desired Rank: Hier, If not then Apprentice
RP Sample: The striped cheetah sat waiting in the sun for something to happen. The sun beating on her thin yet fluffy coat and the wind stroking her tan fur. Her Violet eyes narrowed as she watched the water for fish. She twitched her black ears to get rid of the flies and began panting. Finally, an eel swam up! She raised her feminine paw and swung down at where the eel was going knowing by the time she hit the target it would be at the spot she was aiming. Such speed and grace for she was now holding the eel in her jaws. She smiled and ran back to camp, bight-eyed and laughter.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:14:12 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline AngelDemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • AngelDemon~ The Angel and the Demon..
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 20, 2012, 06:11:51 pm »

(working on preset)
Salami..^-^
Name: Aivre
Parents: unknow
Mate: none
Offspring:none
Personality: She is a simple girl, a simple sneaky and mean sort of girl. She can alway be bubbly and calm but when things turn from bad she can turn to a quite a nasty sort. She is quick, sneaky and a quite a high stamina.Her name is quite a un-usual name to other but her name match the the mythical idea land. She loathe many things. In her head it all a big bad world but to her eyes and heart there more than a big bad world, so everything to her is bad no matter what unless you reach down to her stone heart and break the chain. Aivre can be quite a snappy little girl and possibly, not alway, attack if you get the wrong side of her but she alway think before attack.She also quite a adventerous type herself, so she will mainly wonder of the explore.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: XAngelDemonX and AngelDemon (ingame)
Desired Rank: possibly Spies or Hunter
RP Sample: Aivre eyes gleam out of the darkness, her ears locked onto that un usual noise coming out from the shadow. She crept closer wondering what lurking in the shadow. As she rose her paw her eyes flicker to something beside her. It vanish before her eyes, she wonder what the heck was that, she couldn't even figure out the scent. She looked around herself, checking to see if anything could possibly be that shadow that vanished right before her. Nothing. She gave a soft growl and a hum. Aivre then made her way back to the cold valley to join the other members.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:13:39 pm by xAngelDemonx »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 20, 2012, 06:30:45 pm »
Sorry I wasn't here for the check up, guys.
I was studying for finals. Thank goodness that's all over and done with.

Salami. Mind if I re-apply?

Name: Zuri Sanaa (Means "Beautiful Art" in Swahili)
Parents: Kashi (Mother) and Imamu (Father) (Statuses Unknown)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: The rather quiet Zuri Sanaa is one who is slow to anger and very gentle, but having not known her father Imamu, is not very open towards males, however, she has become more and more comfortable over the past few months. Zuri's personality is rather docile and a concur-with-everyone-type, if the situation is not serious. Other than this, many might call her "Monotone-minded," due to her rather isolated demeanor. Zuri however, is very sensitive and respects nature for what it is, and especially to her prey; even sometimes assisting injured gazelle to their feet without finishing them first, or afterwards, of course.

Being a sprinter, this cheetah does not have a great amount of stamina and often does not fight in battle unless with her comrads or one-on-one.

Despite low stamina, Zuri is quite fast (Being she is a cheetah), but her unique trait is her quick reactions, aswell as stealthy one-on-one techniques. This makes her a very powerful fighter, but once again, cannot apply her abilities correctly when outnumbered.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: WarriorMoo
Desired Rank: Mist-Stalker

Code: [Select]
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9908/zurisanaacopy.png[/img]

Name: Zuri Sanaa (Means "Beautiful Art" in Swahili)
Parents: Kashi (Mother) and Imamu (Father) (Statuses Unknown)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: The rather quiet Zuri Sanaa is one who is slow to anger and very gentle, but having not known her father Imamu, is not very open towards males, however, she has become more and more comfortable over the past few months. Zuri's personality is rather docile and a concur-with-everyone-type, if the situation is not serious. Other than this, many might call her "Monotone-minded," due to her rather isolated demeanor. Zuri however, is very sensitive and respects nature for what it is, and especially to her prey; even sometimes assisting injured gazelle to their feet without finishing them first, or afterwards, of course.

Being a sprinter, this cheetah does not have a great amount of stamina and often does not fight in battle unless with her comrads or one-on-one.

Despite low stamina, Zuri is quite fast (Being she is a cheetah), but her unique trait is her quick reactions, aswell as stealthy one-on-one techniques. This makes her a very powerful fighter, but once again, cannot apply her abilities correctly when outnumbered.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: WarriorMoo
Desired Rank: Mist-Stalker

[/color][/size]
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.