Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181109 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Now accepting!]
« Reply #570 on: January 22, 2012, 03:00:40 am »
Going in. Whatever happens tonight, happens.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 22, 2012, 03:01:14 am »
Shift happens. xD
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Attack on Titan is the shiz.
    • View Profile
    • Shingeki No Kyojin Wiki
« Reply #572 on: January 22, 2012, 04:29:02 am »
heres a link to my char picture too http://dreamclawdrawings.deviantart.com/#/d4n78h7
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline kinectimals

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 22, 2012, 04:34:53 am »
Dont cha just love salami ??
Name:Roi
Parents: Riaku (father,decessed) and Maira (mother,decessed)
Mate: N/A
Offspring:N/A
Personality:Roi is a shy cheetah and he is very silent only speaking when spoken to. He is very loyal to the leader((s)) and usualy bows saying somthing like "Greetings ma'am" before speaking with them. He finds it hard to make freinds and when it this comes to that he can have a vry short temper. He is in love with the moon and stars and usualy loves to stare at the in awe at night.
Ingame Username / Forum Username:kinectimals
Desired Rank:mist stalker
RP Sample: Roi slowly raised his bulky head to the stars, his forest green eyes
 reflecting the light of the great moon as it lumbered int he sky above his head. He heard pawsteps approaching and he went still,sniffing the air. He recognized the scent and settled down his muscles becoming less tense. He ignored the female that walked past him, to busy studying the twinkling stars. Suddenly a rustling int he bush caused him to lower hsi head slowly,his eyes closing to slits to focus his vision. He took a long wiff of the cool night air,his fur bristled as he scented what he feared the most, a hyena. He stood up feeling his neck fur bristle,he unsheathed his long sharp claws and dove into the opposite bush being as silent as he could he slowly crawled around for a better veiw of the lumbering dog like mass. Finaly he caught a glint of movement form the corner of his eye and he turned his head slowly staring at the large animal as it rumaged through the bushes he had dove into. He snorted glancing around quickly before bounding back to camp to inform the princess ((leader)) of what he had seen.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #574 on: January 22, 2012, 05:23:49 am »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Name: Chyanna
Parents: Hopefully mother being Rei
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Stealthy and serious but kind. She worries about most the members almost always and is loyal to her Priestess Rei and very helpful to the Katrina Asha. She is the best at stealth, agility, and speed. She has a shy personality most of the time but is determined to get respect by working hard. She is always there when Rei is unsure and is there when everyone needs extra help. The fastest of her clan. (Sorry if she sounded really fail or power play but I promise she isn't special or magical.)
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Okami129
Desired Rank: Hier, If not then Apprentice
RP Sample: The striped cheetah sat waiting in the sun for something to happen. The sun beating on her thin yet fluffy coat and the wind stroking her tan fur. Her Violet eyes narrowed as she watched the water for fish. She twitched her black ears to get rid of the flies and began panting. Finally, an eel swam up! She raised her feminine paw and swung down at where the eel was going knowing by the time she hit the target it would be at the spot she was aiming. Such speed and grace for she was now holding the eel in her jaws. She smiled and ran back to camp, bight-eyed and laughter.
Is she accepted

I said before, yes. I asked what kind of Trainee you wanted to be, though. :3 Medic, Warrior, Mist-stalker, or Scout.

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
Parents: X
Mate: X
Offspring: X
Personality: Shes very quiet most times. She is also very loyal to her leader elders and masters. She cares for her tribe members. shes also verry affectionate. Also strong
Ingame Username / Forum Username: peanuts07   Epik Wolfy
Desired Rank: warrior
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......?

Can you make your sample a little bit longer?

Personality:Roi is a shy cheetah and he is very silent only speaking when spoken to. He is very loyal to the leader((s)) and usualy bows saying somthing like "Greetings ma'am" before speaking with them. He finds it hard to make freinds and when it this comes to that he can have a vry short temper. He is in love with the moon and stars and usualy loves to stare at the in awe at night.
 reflecting the light of the great moon as it lumbered int he sky above his head. He heard pawsteps approaching and he went still,sniffing the air. He recognized the scent and settled down his muscles becoming less tense. He ignored the female that walked past him, to busy studying the twinkling stars. Suddenly a rustling int he bush caused him to lower hsi head slowly,his eyes closing to slits to focus his vision. He took a long wiff of the cool night air,his fur bristled as he scented what he feared the most, a hyena. He stood up feeling his neck fur bristle,he unsheathed his long sharp claws and dove into the opposite bush being as silent as he could he slowly crawled around for a better veiw of the lumbering dog like mass. Finaly he caught a glint of movement form the corner of his eye and he turned his head slowly staring at the large animal as it rumaged through the bushes he had dove into. He snorted glancing around quickly before bounding back to camp to inform the princess ((leader)) of what he had seen.

Accepted.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #575 on: January 22, 2012, 05:45:29 am »
The group rp for today has ended. It was a busy day - so if you were absent don't forget to check the "Previous Role Play" on the front page!

shzgdfg

« Reply #576 on: January 22, 2012, 03:43:00 pm »
This rp looks amazingly fun! Me and my pet salami r gonan enjoy this! -huggles salami-I luv chu!!!!!!
Name:Mulauna
Mate:None
Parents:She never knew who were her parents
Offspring:None
Personality:Mulauna is a tough,hard-working,loyal cheetah. She is known for being swift. She likes to spar,work out some new fighting moves, and serve her tribe.She isn't thinking about getting a mate and only opens up to really close friends. She is usualy up by dawn working on something and comes back at midnight all tired. Though she never knew her mother of father she knows there are out somewhere.
Desired rank:Master warrior/ warrior
My weird rp sample:Mulauna sat on the rocky cliffs and looked up at the stars. Small pointed rocks were surrounding her as the wind blew. She closed her eyes and looked up listening to the wind. "The wind blowing at night are the voices of spirits watching you" she said quietly. She then opened her eyes and stared at the many stars in the sky "Each star is a spirit, they will always watch us even though we dont always see them" she told her self, she wondered where her parents were and who they were for she didnt know them. Mulauna's light brown fur with darker brown spots sorta hid her in the cool,dark night. She then heard voices. It was many different voices but they all spoke as one "Mulauna.....Mulauna.." the voices repeated. She showed no emotion for these were the spirits talking to her as the wind rufffled her light brown fur. "They are out there waiting for me..." she said quietly,her lime green eyes gleaming with hope.
In-game username: shzgdfg
I cant upload the pic DX so i'll describe her the best i can
Description: Mulauna has pale brown fur with medium brown cheetah markings.She has a tan underbelly,muzzle and toes.Mulauna has a brown tail tip and lime green eyes. She has medium sized rounded ears also.
                  My salami says:I LUV CHU ALL!!! :3
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:24:24 pm by SoulSurfer »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 22, 2012, 05:25:50 pm »
Sorry i couldn't make it i kinda go grounded for being on the computer dor to long but i should be there next time XD

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 22, 2012, 05:32:18 pm »
SALAMI

(Preset coming soon)
Name: Chyanna
Parents: Hopefully mother being Rei
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Stealthy and serious but kind. She worries about most the members almost always and is loyal to her Priestess Rei and very helpful to the Katrina Asha. She is the best at stealth, agility, and speed. She has a shy personality most of the time but is determined to get respect by working hard. She is always there when Rei is unsure and is there when everyone needs extra help. The fastest of her clan. (Sorry if she sounded really fail or power play but I promise she isn't special or magical.)
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Okami129
Desired Rank: Hier, If not then Apprentice
RP Sample: The striped cheetah sat waiting in the sun for something to happen. The sun beating on her thin yet fluffy coat and the wind stroking her tan fur. Her Violet eyes narrowed as she watched the water for fish. She twitched her black ears to get rid of the flies and began panting. Finally, an eel swam up! She raised her feminine paw and swung down at where the eel was going knowing by the time she hit the target it would be at the spot she was aiming. Such speed and grace for she was now holding the eel in her jaws. She smiled and ran back to camp, bight-eyed and laughter.
Is she accepted

I said before, yes. I asked what kind of Trainee you wanted to be, though. :3 Medic, Warrior, Mist-stalker, or Scout.

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
Parents: X
Mate: X
Offspring: X
Personality: Shes very quiet most times. She is also very loyal to her leader elders and masters. She cares for her tribe members. shes also verry affectionate. Also strong
Ingame Username / Forum Username: peanuts07   Epik Wolfy
Desired Rank: warrior
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......?

Can you make your sample a little bit longer?

Accepted.

Sorry. I didn't see. Anyway mist-stalker trainee because she is stealthy and swift and agile. ^^

The liar and the thief

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31:31 pm »
So are we doing the 2 rp days? because I might be on sometime today
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.