Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 181120 times)

ZombieKitteh

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Now accepting!]
« Reply #620 on: January 25, 2012, 02:21:27 am »
Yay accepted :3

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 25, 2012, 02:36:51 am »
(Pic coming soon.)
Name: Cyanide
Personality: Goofy, giggly and... well like a drunk. She is often easily amused but hiccups and laughs a lot like she is amused and when she is older she slurs her words. She doesn't even know it but her loyalty and determination is darkening her soul. She hates cheetahs and would probably in the future lead an attack on them.
Bio/History: None for now. She is growing up with her parents. (If anyone wants to adopt her please do. She is growing and her history hasn't got much.)
User name: Okami129
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:43:12 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 25, 2012, 02:48:19 am »
@ Epik Wolfy ~ Well, if it was a simple misunderstanding, it is possible Kerri might reconsider. But I don't know for sure.

Oh, and concerning the quoting. Everything between the [quote*][/quote*] that has nothing to do with you specifically. You should probably remove so your posts aren't always excessively long. Plus, you should be writing outside the quote, otherwise it can get a tad confusing when reading it. ^^;

I went and grabbed your app, just in case you wanted to fiddle around with it, without digging through the clutter. Instead of quoting my post, you could always copy and paste your app.

Name: Tsubaki                                                                     yum...... Salami
Parents: X
Mate: X
Offspring: X
Personality: Shes very quiet most times. She is also very loyal to her leader elders and masters. She cares for her tribe members. shes also verry affectionate. Also strong
Ingame Username / Forum Username: peanuts07   Epik Wolfy
Desired Rank: warrior
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):
 She looked at her reflection in the clear water. Voices filled her mind and thoughts. Why...... Why is this happening? She looked up to the clouds. She saw a cheatah shaped cloud. What is this......? She strode back to her den. Her head was pounding...... Why wont it stop? A coyote was wandering around her den..... Tsubaki spotted the coyote and ran. Right behind her, the coyote tryed to pounce. WHAT? This was only a dream. For now......

From the looks of what I think is your current version, it's true that it's more than four sentences. But it could probably use a little more work? Commas are your best friend when writing. Plus, only try using three periods instead of a bunch. And, whenever a character speaks, people like to make use of quotation marks. Otherwise known as these things; "". And sometimes the asterisks ** whenever a character thinks.
I'm going to stop myself right here before I start typing a wall of text on ways to try improving your roleplaying. >>;
These are just a few tips, you're free to either consider or ignore my advice.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:00:15 am by FrostWynd »

Silentstep

« Reply #623 on: January 25, 2012, 09:45:55 pm »
Poofing in to ask if I've been accepted. Also, if hyenas are needed I can make one.

Offline Firefoxey

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽ [Now accepting!]
« Reply #624 on: January 26, 2012, 01:10:44 am »
"Salami"
Name:Jakira
Parents:Unknown
Mate:none
Offspring:none
Personality:Jakira is a hard worker and likes to fight.She prefers to keep to herself and she thinks that almost every problem can be solved by fighting.
Desired Rank:Mist Stalker, if not available then warrior

See next post for sample and username
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:52:03 am by Jessica »

Offline WolfLover1233

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 26, 2012, 01:56:00 am »
Name: ????????? (English is Aphrodisia.)
Parents: They were killed by hunters. They did not have names.
Mate: N/A.
Offspring: N/A.
Personality: Short-tempered, Loner, Depressed.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: WolfLover1233
Desired Rank: Mist-Stalker. If not available, I'll be a Warrior. C:
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): She smiled at her mother, talking in German about the annoying Hyenas. Then her mother's eyes widened. Then a shot. She stood, frozen, as she watched her mother squeal and fall to the dry ground, a gaping hole in her chest. Blood quickly pooled around her mother, and blood dripped silently from her mouth. Her Dad sprinted towards her, and tried to throw her into the bushes. When she was safe, he ran at the hunters, only to be shot through the head.

That's ?????????'s story... C:

Offline Firefoxey

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 26, 2012, 02:09:41 am »
Username:Firefoxey
Rp Sample:Jakira limped into a clearing, her bones were sore and she had not caught anything.Her pelt was dusty but she did not care.She looked around for a bush to hide when the antelope herd passed by, all she saw was a small patch of grass that was barely big enough for her to hide in but it would work.As she jumped into the bush the antelope herd approached and a sick antelope walked up to the grass.Jakira pounced on it and bit into its neck but it kicked her off and ran, she followed it as fast as she could and when she finaly caught up to it she was nearly out of breath.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 27, 2012, 10:56:24 pm »
compuer will not let me insert pic, sorry, and, SALAMI

Name :Larka
Parents:  nobody knows
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: chatty at times, but is fearce and silent, and will always protect her group
Ingame Username / Forum Username:Larka98
Desired Rank: Mist-stalker
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): -Larka's ears pricked as the bushes to her side trembled. Her heart stopped for a seccond.Turning around, she saw two yellow gleaming eyes staring at her... but they weren't feline... A sudden outline coverd the light of the cresent moon, and it all went black.-

(i can rp different literate skills occasionly, and have been rping everyday for two years. im on most saterdays, but sometimes i car'nt. if i miss a rp, i appologise now. I will try to insert an image at a later date)
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 28, 2012, 02:23:25 am »
Again, much inactiveness...

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9