Author Topic: geoleo introduction  (Read 1417 times)

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
geoleo introduction
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:27:38 pm »
hi guys gals lions lionesses forfs and wofetts my name is george in irl but i go as geoleo in here :P

i love feral hearts and i especially love lions they are my life one of my dreams would be to either become a game warden in africa or sleep out in the open with a pride of lions even if they rippd me apart i would die by the animal i love

i have a dog and a cat and 2 brothers older than me and my favourite cartoon is...yep the lion king and lk2 and 3 kovu is my fav character

well that about sums me up comment nuzzle or bite me but especially comment as i feed of your comments om nom nom

and nuzzle me or bite for dessert :P just not to much as im diabetic

Okami6

Re: geoleo introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:48:00 pm »
Hello their! + Nuzzle
Welcome to the game, hope you have fun in the forums, and in the game as well. If you need help, or you have a qeustion about the game look/click here : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33 this link will send you directly to the Documentation section. However, these topics may not solve a help related question if not post here : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0 Their you can find where to post in the Forum related help, and the Game related help.

Have fun, and hope you understand.
Misty Wink

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:39:36 pm »
thanks misty hehe and yep i understand purrrrfectly well heheh and thanks for the nuzzle here let me extend you the same curtusy +nuzzle for being cute

Katez

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 08:14:52 pm »
Hiya~ Welcome to FH<3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 11:04:57 am »
Hai hai! :B