Author Topic: Does anyone know of any good animal rpgs?  (Read 10005 times)

Offline Raikins

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Coach,you do that again, and I will bury you alive
    • View Profile
Does anyone know of any good animal rpgs?
« on: January 16, 2011, 09:18:16 pm »
While I'm waiting for the Fh servers, I want to play rpgs that arent the whole boring human,dwarf,elf,gnome crap.Those rpgs just bore me to death :U.
Anyone know of any good animal rpgs?
I already know of:
Endless forest (the human faces on a deer creep me out)
Istaria (costs money to not be a generic human)
Second life (costs money)
Arokai (WIP)
Wolfquest (Barely any customization)
Furcadia (costs money ._. )
Stray mmorpg (WIP)
Earth Eternal (bored me)
Spore (Is good but gets boring after an hour)
Please tell me if you know of any others where  you don't have to pay to not be human. C:
Don't tell me of the cancelled games like Aeon phase either.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:26:23 pm by Raiu »

Themiles

Re: Does anyone know of any good animal rpgs?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 07:51:34 am »
Gawd, I think you pretty much summed it all up. I'm not sure if there even are anymore.
The only thing that I can think of, is the game before Wolfquest, simply called Wolf. It was on Dos, but I loved it (and liked it better than Wolfquest, but Wolfquest is on the best way to get better)

All I could advise to, is forum roleplay or something... because there isn't much out there then that.

If you like Foxes and Tigers, you could try out perfect world with their Untamed race. But get some friends to join in, if you want rp. Because mostly no one rps there.

Hope I could help somehow D:

Offline Kittens

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Cat, I'm a Kitteh Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:09:20 am »
Hmmm...
Well, there's Fly Like A Bird 3. You can play as a Crow, Pigeon, or Seagull.
There's really not much of a RP community there, and about 90% of the people that play are REALLY annoying, but if you gathered up a few good RPers from here or something maybe you could have a decent 3d RP in an uncrowded room. If you're looking for like canine and felines, though, you'll either have to use your imagination or just forget about it ._.
Oh, and one plus is that you don't have to download the game itself, but just a plugin if you don't have it already.

TilDeathDividesUs

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:30:33 pm »
It's not an rpg game, but I use it as one, and it's where I first started roleplaying, actually, and it was YouTube.  We would make videos to promote our wolf packs and use the channels to comment on each other and roleplay.  I find it more fun that actual games to be honest, although Feral Hearts and its customization is fantastic, there are easily enough photos of wolves out there that you can use to be your fursona.  I don't think it matters much what they look like to be honest.  What matters most is the quality of roleplay.  Take a look at my channel, and if you like the looks of it, maybe you can try it.  I doubt you'll like it though since it's not exactly what you asked for. http://www.youtube.com/user/xWolflet

Maryritai

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 01:32:44 am »
like they said , really the only options you have is to rp . there are some good canine/feline rps on here . it would be nice to see a new rp on the forums :D . That is all i have to say .

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 03:50:18 am »
well, there is this one called i,predator and its a game where you get to go in 3 different ''episodes''. one is cheetah vs. gazzel. next is great white shark vs. cape fur seal. last is lion vs. african buffalo. sadly there is no customization. to play you're either the prey or predator. the predator has to try and kill the prey to eat and survive (obvious lol). and the prey have to not be killed but still eat and drink. predators also have to drink. if your a cheetah or lion you can stalk in tall grass so it makes you transparent and harder to see. and now i realized i am writing a lot lol. and everything is free. you can also chat which you could prob rp on. another game is fly like a bird 3 which someone mentioned. i know the one i said is not rp that much but its fun to pass the time if your bored. one thing you should be careful of though is prey like buffalo can ram you and kill you causing you to die and have to restart from the beginning place. and now i noticed i wrote a lot more lol

Offline TacoLover101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:15:02 am »
There is always WolfHome or Lupinar that is in the "chatlands" website but if you want custom poses you have to pay (But it's quite cheap) And there is also WolfHaven But it costs money for customs too...        Both Contain: Wolf, Chats, Customs, and changing emotions.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 02:38:18 pm »
Try Last Moon, or Dragon Cave, or Dragon Heart, or Impressive World.
That's what I've got. :P
Good luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 02:40:33 pm »
Please don't necro old threads, this thread was made 3 years ago. Stick to the more discussed topics in the future.