Author Topic: The Hyenas of Sawachi Savannah (Map, Needing Members!)  (Read 8053 times)

Zodiac

The Hyenas of Sawachi Savannah (Map, Needing Members!)
« on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:02 pm »

The Hyenas of Sawachi Savannah

Introduction

The dry wind ruffles your fur. The scent of death clings to your fur. Your fur is just a pelt clinging on bones. Your grey nose lifts into the air. No prey for miles. But wait, was that the sweet smell of a rabbit? Your mouth waters as you follow the prey scent.
The prey scent gets stronger by the second. So strong that you don't even notice scent marks set on various rocks and bushes.
"There!" The thought explodes in your mind. The rabbit sat contently nibbling on a dried fruit. Ever so slowly you stalk towards it, not wanting to make any sound of movement that would alert your only chance of survival. Suddenly, a twig breaks and the rabbit runs. A growl rumbles in your throat and bare your teeth as you turn to face the fool who has scared away your prey. Your dominance behavior turns to a screeching halt when you see a large female. "Who are you?" The female hyena said with a growl.

Rules

1. Once accepted, add HSS (depending on your rank) to your name.

2. Semi literate is preferred.

3. At least 2 sentences. Which means nothing like this "Eats zebra leg. Walks away.".

4. No Mary/Gary Sues, powerplaying, godmodding, or autohitting. Result in 3 day ban.

5. Realistic pelts ONLY.

6. Be active. Two weeks of inactivity result in a kick/2 week ban (depending on how many days inactive).

7. Give respect to higher ranking members. Result in 1 day ban

8. Male hyenas are strictly low ranks.

More may be added~

Ranks

Matriarch

The matriarch is the leader of the clan. She is treated with high respect.

Mrithi

The Mrithi are the children of the matriarch. The oldest female pup is destined to become the next leader.

Beta

The beta helps the matriarch with clan duties. If the matriarch dies and the mrithi are not yet old enough, the beta takes the matriarch place until the mrithi is old enough to become matriarch.

Delta

The deltas are the messengers of the clan. They must be able to run long distances without getting tired.

Epsilon

The epsilons are the guardians of the clan. They must protect the clan from any danger.

Upsilon

The upsilons are the spies of the clan. They sneak into enemy territory to bring back important information.

Zeta

The zeta is the war general of the clan. She helps direct the kubanas into war.

Kappa

The kappa is the lead hunter of the clan. She organizes hunting patrols.

Kanna

The kannas of the hunters of the clan. They hunt food for the clan.

Enama

The enamas are the territory markers of the clan. Strictly male.

Shaman

The shaman cares for the sick or wounded. Two at max. Male/female.

Mafunzo

The trainees of the clan. They are put through tests to determine the rank they are fir for.

Pups

Clan members too young to have a rank.

Hakushima

The hakushima are the lowest rankings of the clan. They are treated with no respect. Mostly male.

Roleplay

Territory

Pink is neutral territory.
Purple is unclaimed territory.
Blue is water.
Lime Green is the Sawachi Clan Territory.
Red is den spots.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?abz8kdy3y29mp

Roleplay Times

Roleplay days are on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The times are at least from 4:00-6:00. Anyone may get on at that time and start rping.

Plot

In the scorching heat of summer, water is running low. Hyenas are forced to fight each other for water. How will Sawachi Clan survive?

Weather

It's the hottest time of the summer. The days are long and scorching hot.

Application

Code: [Select]
[Picture Here]
[font=Papyrus][i][b][color=green]Name: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]Type Here[/color]
[color=green][b]Gender: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Personality: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Age: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Species: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Description: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Parents:[/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Sisters/Brothers: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]History: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]RP Sample: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Rank: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]Type Heeerreeee[/color]
[/font]

Enemy/Ally Form:

Code: [Select]
[i][font=Papyrus][color=green][b]Pride/Clan Name: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]Type Here[/color]
[color=green][b]Pride or Clan?: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color]
[color=green][b]Ally or Enemy?: [/b][/color][color=limegreen]TH[/color][/i]
[/font]

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:39:42 pm by Zodiac »

Zodiac

Re: The Hyenas of Sawachi Savannah (WIP, Do Not Post)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:11 pm »
Members

Matriarch

Name: Spix
Personality: Spix is a clever young hyena. She uses trickery and speed over strength and toughness. Though through her tough years, she had became more responsible over things.
Species: Spotted Hyena
Description: Spix's sandy-brown pelt blends well into the savannah terrain, though her dusky black markings stand out like white on black. Her eyes are the color of deep emerald.
Parents: Mako X Savi (Both Deceased)
Sisters/Brothers: Mango (Unknown)
History: Spix was born into a normal clan of hyenas. Everything was well until the dreaded day a pride of lions attacked. Greatly outnumbered, many were killed. Spix had escaped with a couple of other packmates luckily. From this day forth, Spix had vowed to take revenge on the lions that had destroyed her clan.

Mrithi

Beta

Delta

Name: Akkyn
Type as in....?
Personality: Akkyn is usually a shell of her former self,and it takes a good hammering to get to the juicy-sweet center inside.She is shy,and will usually tear your ear off if you anger her.She's loyal and obediant,but sometimes prefers she does a task alone.
Species: Spotted hyena.
Description: Akkyn is a midnight-black with just the shimmer of gray.The many spots that dot her pelt are pure black.The area around her eyes is a dark grey. She prefers her mane to the right side of her face.She has light-emerald eyes.
Parents: Tinn x Ferii ( Unknown,but still alive. They never died in the corner of Akkyn's memory. )
Sisters/Brothers: Didi and Likne,both older brothers that were killed by Akkyn,due to them beating her ( UNsupervised by her parents ) when she was a pup.
History: Akkyn was born in a newly-created clan,a mother,a father,and two brothers that bullied her constantly. Akkyn payed no attention to her siblings,as one day she knew that she could rip their' throats out.She lived a normal life,and then she just cracked.Her brothers had cornered her,and instinct had kicked in. Kill.. She killed her two brothers,then fled as her parents found out.She has never known if her parents died,or if their' still alive,or if they plan to take revenge on her.

Epsilon

Upsilon

Zeta

Kappa

Kanna

Enama

Kubana

Shaman

Mafunzo

Pups

Hakushima

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:47:08 pm by Zodiac »

Zodiac

Re: The Hyenas of Sawachi Savannah (WIP, Do Not Post)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:18 pm »
-Saver-

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: The Hyenas of Sawachi Savannah (Map, Needing Members!)
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 06:02:19 pm »
........./stalk

Name: Akkyn.
Type as in....?
Personality: Akkyn is usually a shell of her former self,and it takes a good hammering to get to the juicy-sweet center inside.She is shy,and will usually tear your ear off if you anger her.She's loyal and obediant,but sometimes prefers she does a task alone.
Description: Akkyn is a midnight-black with just the shimmer of gray.The many spots that dot her pelt are pure black.The area around her eyes is a dark grey. She prefers her mane to the right side of her face.She has light-emerald eyes.
Parents: Tinn x Ferii ( Unknown,but still alive. They never died in the corner of Akkyn's memory. )
Sisters/Brothers: Didi and Likne,both older brothers that were killed by Akkyn,due to them beating her ( UNsupervised by her parents ) when she was a pup.
History: Akkyn was born in a newly-created clan,a mother,a father,and two brothers that bullied her constantly. Akkyn payed no attention to her siblings,as one day she knew that she could rip their' throats out.She lived a normal life,and then she just cracked.Her brothers had cornered her,and instinct had kicked in. Kill.. She killed her two brothers,then fled as her parents found out.She has never known if her parents died,or if their' still alive,or if they plan to take revenge on her.
RP Sample: Akkyn slinked through the grass,her fur color sticking out like red against blue.Gazelles fled,but that was not she was looking for; she was scavanging,hopefully to find a large animal downed by lions,or some other animal.Her luck changed when she saw very,very small dots circling in the distance;a lion pride took something down.She broke into a run as she saw that,the wind whipping at her face.She skidded to a halt,peering over a rock.One lioness was still eating,the others trotting off a few pads yonder.She waited,and the lioness stopped eating. She had her chance,then silently padded up to the kill; a wildebeest,not too big,but not too small.She tore into it,eating until her  stomach was half-full.She backed away and dashed off,allowing the vultures that were circling to eat the scraps.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:40:32 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

Zodiac

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 06:38:32 pm »
........./stalk

Name: Akkyn.
Type as in....?
RP Sample: COMING. Lemme get the piccy first.

OMG It'S ME.
Accepted Floatsoda~
P.S TH means type here. I thought it might be confuzzling with the code and all the fonts and colors and stuffers.
EDIT: BLERP, I forgot to add the rank to the app. Can I have her rank please?
/slapsself
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:40:27 pm by Zodiac »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 06:42:02 pm »
xDDD.

Rank= uhm..uhm...uhm...WAIT DON'T TELL ME.....
uhm..uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...
uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...
uhm...uhm...uhm............

Delta :B

Zodiac

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 06:43:53 pm »
xDDD.

Rank= uhm..uhm...uhm...WAIT DON'T TELL ME.....
uhm..uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...uhm...
uhm...uhm...uhm............

Delta :B

Uhm okay uhm I'll uhm put uhm that um up uhm right uhm now. xD

snowspirit200

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 02:37:05 pm »
 cant put a pic
Name: autumn
Personality: a clever young heyna uses her brains, speed and strength. to her a little fight a fun game. gets in  lots of trouble

Species: spotted hyena

Description: autumn is amber brown her spots are black has amber eyes

Parents:shadowxstar
Sisters/Brothers: amber twin
History: born and lived as any other hyena, but one day got into a fight with a Mrithi that buged me till i could stop my self
 and killed them, had to leave my parents and sister, but as i was about to go my sister beged to go with me. so we left and looked for a new pack   

RP Sample: walks into the talk grass my sister following, scents the air, amber barks rabbit! just then the rabbit run right past hearing her. growls thinking that could have been our food. but forgets about that and follows the rabbit, runs as fast as i can and gets close to it, gets ready for the kill. then sinks my teeth into its fleash. stops and looks for my sister. she come out of the grass and barks: great food. sits down to share.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:26:08 pm by snowspirit200 »

Zodiac

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 02:45:25 pm »
name: autumn
Personality:a clever young heyna uses her brains, speed and strength. to her a little fight a fun game. gets in  lots of trouble
Parents: shadowxstar
Sisters: amber twin
History: born and lived as any other hyena, but one day got into a fight with a Mrithi that buged me till i could stop my self
 and killed them, had to leave my parents and sister, but as i was about to go my sister beged to go with me. so we left and looked for a new pack   
Please use the application code and include an rp sample c:

snowspirit200

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 09:11:23 pm »
{{hyena-02.jpg.jpeg|}}   
Name: [/color]autumn
Personality: a clever young heyna uses her brains, speed and strength. to her a little fight a fun game. gets in  lots of trouble

Parents:shadowxstar
Sisters/Brothers: amber twin

RP Sample: TH