Author Topic: Tori's Presets!! :D REQUESTS (CLOSED)  (Read 24067 times)

-Angel-

Re: Tori's Presets!! :D REQUESTS (OPEN)
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 03:37:08 am »
Sorry guys, I have been without internet this weekend!! I promise by tomorrow Cooper your's will be done!! :D I am excited about these presets, I am feeling the love guys!!
YAY! i love when others feel the love <3

Freak_90

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 01:21:45 am »
SAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol I'm hyper right now so...

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 01:51:31 pm »
I would like to request and it would be great to make me this character C:. I hope it isnt hard: http://www.google.ro/imgres?q=purple+toxic+wolf&hl=ro&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=862&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZhJ8oRh67aXubM:&imgrefurl=http://www.freewebs.com/knifefangz/apps/forums/topics/show/2636336-join-darkness-fury-pack&docid=2Us6_qtKGSRQ2M&w=1000&h=798&ei=isplTpOoAcr4sgaO5cm5Cg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=190&vpy=405&dur=408&hovh=200&hovw=251&tx=155&ty=87&page=9&tbnh=164&tbnw=190&start=180&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:180  Without wings of course. Oh and the markings gotta glow if possible. Btw the eyes should be both purple and the markings the same on the both parts except on the face. Hope you will make it 8D
I found her on google and she fascinated me :D
Edit: Name: Meyrin Contact me: Make a rar file, post it to mediafire and send me the link at: [email protected]

Hmmm... I don't want to be mean, but if you found this on google, it's not yours. It would be considered art thiefing, no?

I mean, if you had made a character, would you like somebody to use it without your permission?

I'm just saying... It's not very nice :/

EDIT: Unless it says it's free...
Many people are taking wolves from google and there is not a problem. If they have a copyright, there is not a problem too. The copyright(Well in my country) Protects the images only if you use them in books and stuff, but you can use them for fun.

Hmm.. I don't know. But if you say so...
Well, I would not like very much if someone used the chars I make into a game, giving them different personalities and all...
But I don't want to be bothering you. Sorry.
Wait, you made her? O.o

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Shenzai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Artist Fennec Fox!
    • View Profile
    • I'm on DeviantArt!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 02:43:06 pm »
I would like to request and it would be great to make me this character C:. I hope it isnt hard: http://www.google.ro/imgres?q=purple+toxic+wolf&hl=ro&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=862&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZhJ8oRh67aXubM:&imgrefurl=http://www.freewebs.com/knifefangz/apps/forums/topics/show/2636336-join-darkness-fury-pack&docid=2Us6_qtKGSRQ2M&w=1000&h=798&ei=isplTpOoAcr4sgaO5cm5Cg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=190&vpy=405&dur=408&hovh=200&hovw=251&tx=155&ty=87&page=9&tbnh=164&tbnw=190&start=180&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:180  Without wings of course. Oh and the markings gotta glow if possible. Btw the eyes should be both purple and the markings the same on the both parts except on the face. Hope you will make it 8D
Edit: Name: Meyrin Contact me: Make a rar file, post it to mediafire and send me the link at: [email protected]

Hmmm... I don't want to be mean, but if you found this on google, it's not yours. It would be considered art thiefing, no?

I mean, if you had made a character, would you like somebody to use it without your permission?

Many people are taking wolves from google and there is not a problem. If they have a copyright, there is not a problem too. The copyright(Well in my country) Protects the images only if you use them in books and stuff, but you can use them for fun.

Well, I would not like very much if someone used the chars I make into a game, giving them different personalities and all...
Wait, you made her? O.o
No, no XD not her. But I have some chars and I post them on my DeviantART.

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 04:52:57 pm »

Wait, you made her? O.o
No, no XD not her. But I have some chars and I post them on my DeviantART.
Oh k. How many quotes lol >.>

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Freak_90

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 06:51:02 pm »
I count 6

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 02:30:19 am »
Wow..I love how I come back to this.. O.O 
Anyways, requests are kinda on hold...some family and school stuff popped up. I will still work on them, but it make take twice as long....I am sorry, but I won't have much time anymore. :/
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

-Angel-

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 03:04:45 am »
its fine. I totally understand

Freak_90

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2011, 01:12:05 am »
Don't sweat it Tori.

Icewolfpup

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2011, 09:15:03 pm »
*Is clueless* I dont have Win-something. Will a compressed folder work?

Its win-rar