Author Topic: --The End Of The World-- {CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE} Menbers: 25+  (Read 56534 times)

Offline spirit333

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Spidyman c:
    • View Profile
Hey kenzi :D Its me, Thia, from the other day, we met on FH and i said i couldnt download maps? xD
Well... I figured out how lol.. may I still join (If I can, I'll put my info on this thread :P)

-Angel-

ohai! thats fine

-Angel-

oh and copper, i have the link too, i even tried re downloading it i just cant get it. I honestly consider that map a fal. Im working on another that i think is much better

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
okie, I thought ya lost it :P o well I hope this 1 will be cool the last 1 I couldnt see the Water D:

-Angel-

yea emeralda said the same thing. Im going to include the water file this time along with the instructions in a readme

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Good and lol I dont need instructions xD I know how to download a Map :P

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile

~Name: Lucas Cyrus
~Username: Shadow Raikou
~Age: 5 yrs
~Gender: Male
~Species: Siberian Gray Wolf
~Personality: Hard and caring, protective and harsh. He has survival warrior training.
~History: At the age of two, Lucas joined the Army/Warriors of the Siberian Wolves. He grew to be harsh and killer towards his opponents, but never killed them unless it was their fate. Wolves ruled Siberia as the top predator, since Siberian Tigers had gone Critically Endangered and all of them were in captivity. Then like a huge wave, Siberian Tigers came back to Siberia with numbers ranging to five thousand. They defeated and killed every member of the Siberian Wolves, because the wolves killed tigers when there were only 45 tigers left. Some like Lucas escaped and went different ways. Lucas wanted his revenge on Siberian Tigers. At the apocalypse, Lucas escaped once again by going underground for two months, fending off on worms and mushrooms, and underground water. As he came above, the sky was red from blue, the land was barren and everything in sight was dead. He knew that some clans might have escaped, but he knew that the Siberian Tigers did escape.  

--------------------------

is this the same map that is on Maps subforum? End of the world *complete* one?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:33:34 am by Shadow Raikou »

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
You have not put Amnesia and Blood in like a creeper or something like that out of the Survivor place btw :P

-Angel-

accepted. i wanaswitch my charry to a siberian tiger now!and inowthat coperz :P i just nevrr ot to it yet but i wll ina sec

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
Thank you Kenzi. Again, is this the same map from this link? - http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11290.0