Author Topic: --The End Of The World-- {CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE} Menbers: 25+  (Read 56404 times)

Zodiac

I can be the offical mapmaker. I have been mapmaking for about 3 months now. I have become rather good at it.

Nightmarewolf

i can maybe preovide meshs and such but when it comes to the maps. I just suck in such a failish way.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
I can do Meshies and Map's and Zodiac I bet you can :3 Just start working on a Real good Evil Scary or something like that :3 Ill be working on 2 Maps right Now So I may be a little In-active

-Angel-

accepted stella. And sorry it took me so long. Homework really adds up when your in a hospital bed. And i do prioritize homework over fh, cuz i dun wanna lose my laptop. Anyways, if anyone wants to help with the map, its always welcomed

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
i could work on terrain maps and height maps, and if you want extension portals i know how to do that. I've been making maps ever since the game came out and i'm currently working on a big rp map fpr three groups that mean 4 maps for me XD. and homework before fh

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
correction 4 linked maps XD

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
Guys i will be back on 1st Oct. i hope the group continues and doesn't die D: best of luck for ya all.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
i could work on terrain maps and height maps, and if you want extension portals i know how to do that. I've been making maps ever since the game came out and i'm currently working on a big rp map fpr three groups that mean 4 maps for me XD. and homework before fh
I already Made the Height for the Main Map, Im gonna do Terrain next. When every1 probably gets done with there Part of the Map Send me the Terrain and Height Map Picture and the .map with the Meshies if there 1's you downloaded and then Ill just Hook them Together :3

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Btw if I take off blood can I make a god/goddess charrie for the rp? cx I like Using God Charries instead, Cause im putting 4 Huge statue's in the Main map and theres 2 Lions and 2 Canine's, I thought they could be like the god's and Goddess's that the Animals Worship? murr... sorry for the double post anyways.

-Angel-

its fine i double post all the time. And that would be cool if we had a god/goddess. So you want blood taken off? is that what you mean? sorry im spacing out cuz im a derp like that