Author Topic: --The End Of The World-- {CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE} Menbers: 25+  (Read 56405 times)

-Angel-

mara accepted. sorry if it feels akward joining in the middle of a conversation. But anybody's welcome anytime

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Ey, it looks interesting...perfect setting for one of my characters....

~name:A.M.A.K.U.S.A (Alpha Model Armored Kreudov Ultin Special Attacker)
~age: Unknown
~gender: Supposedly Female
~species: Okamitsune (Custom Breed)
~personality: A hard-working and tough yet generous and kindly herbalist. You'll just have to see.
~History: She was created with the blood of a nine-tailed fox and the body of a wolf. Along additonal mechanical tails, AMAKUSA had become the ultimate conbat cyborg. AMAKUSA was a lead canine in the final Apocalypse War, a war that had brought extinction to all humans. Since all humans had gone away (her creator, Kreudov Ultin, disspearing along with them) AMAKUSA and her comrades were seemingly the only ones left. The nine-tailed fox blood had given her eternal life (as long as she wasn;t killed) and soon, her pack mates were gone as well. AMAKUSA decided to start a new life as a herbalist/magician, and wandered all over the world in search of other survivors.

-Angel-

accepted. What markings did you use? or is that a preset? she looks really pretty im calling her amma for short, unless youve got a better nickname

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Zodiac I think I would Prefer using a second Charrie too, Because Amnesia does not look like a God Plus you Put her in a Different rp though >.>

-Angel-

coppers got a point. Oh and i decided you may have up to three characters instead of two like in the rules but you must be fairly active with each of them

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
accepted. What markings did you use? or is that a preset? she looks really pretty im calling her amma for short, unless youve got a better nickname

Whoops. I forgot her Preset link, here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d236b565obejzqg

You can call her anything, by the way. ^^

-Angel-

okays :)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
coppers got a point. Oh and i decided you may have up to three characters instead of two like in the rules but you must be fairly active with each of them
Cool I may be...

Simba from Lion King xD I watched it in 3-D

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile

COPPER <3 Hai <3333

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
So I heard that the map was going to be PM'd to us? I still didn't get it.