Author Topic: --The End Of The World-- {CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE} Menbers: 25+  (Read 56539 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
uh...... im lost here, so i do have the spot feline hybrid for my character for the godess's? *is totally lost*
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
I would like to join!
(sorry for some reason it wont let me upload a screen shot :()
~name: Sete Di Morte
~age: young adult
~gender:male
~species:part wolf part demon  
~personality: caring, secretive, evil, full of self hatred, serious, power hungry
~History: Sete was the son of the alpha of a great pack trained relentlessly from the day he stepped out of the den to be the perfect alpha and fighter. His father was proud of him, and his younger brother adored him. After the apocalypse everyone in his pack died except him and his young brother they traveled through a barren wasteland in search of food that wasn't there driven insane by hunger and thirst he ate the young pup fueling his insanity and guilt even more.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:42:04 am by -Zack- »
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
Guys when are you guys online?! I find the whole map empty. Even the wolf heads don't have any insects in them! xD

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Sorry I haven't been actuve. Internet has been crashing, and tests are piling up....please excuse me if I am absent for a bit of a while. ^^;

-Angel-

Its fine. Today is the first time in three or four days i could actually get on. I was freaking, when i went to go to the site it said

http://feral-heart.com does not exist

no joke

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
they were doing something to the serves no one could get online or ingame

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

wolfgirl56

~name: Lila
~age: 4 3/4
~gender: Female
~species: Gray wolf/dog hybrid
~personality: Lila is a sweet and loving wolf-dog mix. She can become confused, sad, or angry at times, but she is usually very nice. She can occassionally kill whoever crosses her path or when she's in a bad mood.
~History: Lila was just a normal gray wolf dog hybrid. She lived with some really nice owners, until they took her out to use the bathroom. (XD) She was attacked by another dog, and she had a fear of going outside unless her owners came out with her. Then one day, she got really ticked off at her owners for some reason. She then killed her owners out of her anger. She ran away from home and found a forbidden place (the map), that seemed like a lonely place. She was first afraid of it, but she is now a bit used to it, though she doesn't like to look at the skeletons.

-Angel-

added lyla XD

Zodiac

Sorry for not being active, my computer has been a spazz. But no worries, I'm using another one of my comps now.

-Angel-

its fine. No one could get on for a while cuz they were fixing the servers