Author Topic: Big Cat Diary (Update: We are merging with another RP. Details inside.)  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:30:02 am by Classique »
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Koylan

• View Profile
Re: Big Cat Diary (Map WIP, new, and accepting canines and felines!)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 03:53:09 am »
Reserved
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Koylan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 03:53:47 am »
Reserved
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Koylan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:54:07 am »
Alright :D We're open for business! Let the WAITING begin! XD
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Koylan

• View Profile
Re: Big Cat Diary (Map WIP, new, look inside :D I have screenshots!)
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 11:06:28 pm »
Bumpity Bump.
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 11:27:55 pm »
BIG CAT DIARY ILU for making this! <3

Name: Amu
Animal: (hyena, african wild dog, jackal, lion, cheetah, leopard, tiger): Leopard
Personality: She's that quiet type of leopard. She likes to climb trees and other high areas. She wouldn't mind if she had a mate or cubs though.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: In game user, wolfgirl56. Forum user ~*~Crystal~*~
RP Sample: Amu looked around the Maasai Mara. It was just fields of desert. "Hmm." she murmered to herself. "I bet there's something more out there other than dust and giraffes." she said. She rose up to her paws and legs and started running.

Offline Koylan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 02:33:43 am »
Yay :D First person to apply! You are definitely accepted!

However :3 I did not see the secret word to show that you read the full application spot. I'm looking for more of a specific RP sample. There's some scenarios under applications for you to choose from and write about.
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline pinkrose137

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 06:19:30 pm »
picture coming xP

Name: Caymus
Animal: lion
Personality: Not overly agressive, he's usually very laid back and quiet. He actually doesn't mind wrestling with his cubs and grooming his pride females. He sometimes keeps his sons a little too long and has to run them off the hard way.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: PinkRose137 / Fanta
RP Sample:
POTATO &

Caymus swung his head from side to side in fury, parting his jaws and roaring in the direction of the offending male. He had intruded on his territory and the dark colored male lion refused to let him stay any longer. He had already gotten much too close to one of his pride females. He was irritated, huge, and ready to take on the inexperienced lone male. Caymus charged forward, running at an easy lope. The other male lion busily scarfed down a few more morsels, before rising to his full height to meet Caymus. The black maned male skidded to a halt, roaring in warning. The offending male did nothing but stand there.

Furious, he galloped forward, rising onto his back legs and crashing his paws down onto the inexperienced male's back. Many roars and grunts erupted from the fight, a few of Caymus' pride females poked their heads out to watch. He swatted his fat paw against the other male's face, and he responded with a fierce bite to Caymus' jaw. But eventually, he was beaten down and Caymus watched the offending male run off and leaving the kill to Caymus. Good, he was desperately hungry. He hadn't eaten in awhile, with so many cubs to take care of the females didn't seem to have too much time on their hands.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 11:56:38 pm »
Hoping to get a preset for her :)

Name: Ivory

Animal: Cheetah

Personality: This cheetah isn't like your ordinary one. She is fierce and not afraid to go up against any kind of big cat. If she had young, Anyone that threatened her offspring she would stand her ground and stare it down, If it never left she would charge, Using her speed to dodge their claws and jaws. Although without young, She will run away if she gets hurt enough another attack would kill her. But on instinct, She would fight to the death if she had kids.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Celeyan / Meowzers

RP Sample:

The big cat padded through the hot suns of the savannah. Her tail flicked as she searched for some prey, Suddenly the scent of a gazelle filled her nose. With a happy grin, She ran to the scent and looked at her prey. The gazelle seemed to have a child, This made Ivory smile since she was very hungry. Not wasting anymore time, She sprinted into the open and immediately sent a bite to the older one. The faster, but unexpierenced small gazelle raced off at full speed. But she wasen't going to loose any prey today. As she was about to bite it, It leaped into the air and on instinct Ivory grabbed it by the leg and snatched it down, and sunk her teeth into its neck. She dragged it back to the other one and dug in happily

Soon, The scent of a lioness filled her nose. She growled and scanned the area, Movement caught her eye and she immediately saw the hungry lion. Ivory rose up from her spot and rose her back, Head low and tail between her legs. The lioness moved closer and that sent the cheetah racing for her, Since this never happened to her before, The big cat slowly padded away but it turned into a run when Ivory slashed at her back. The small cat proudly walked back to her kill and laid down to finish it off.

Potato c:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:58:41 pm by Meowzers »

Offline Koylan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 03:11:38 am »
@ Fanta & Meowzers:
:D I am impressed. Both accepted. The map is running a little behind schedule due to the map glitching on a certain mesh... and yeah >_>; I have to basically remake alot of the dens, but that's okay! :D I'm making a them a bit more naturalistic. Or as much as I can. :) Hopefully with classes and such it'll be available in the next two weeks. :D
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!