Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92502 times)

ShadowwWolf

Re: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2011, 10:18:26 pm »
I hope i'm doing this right. ;;

User name: ShadowwWolf
Character name:( Please put APV at the end of your charrie's name :3) Naomi APV
Screenshot:(Required)
Species: Black leopard
Description: Dark sleek fur that's almost a bluish color, she's thin, long-legged, sleek, smaller than normal leopards her size.
Personallity: Naomi is sly, she favors stealth, smooth talker, keeps quiet
History: Naomi was abandoned at a young age, just being wheened off of her mother's milk, she was taken in by a pride that was later destroyed by a mysterious pack of large felines, she survived by herself, learning to live alone.
Mate/Offspring: N/A
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Loner
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.) Hunting, stealth, fighting
RP sample: (Required;Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) Naomi crept silently along, her tail lifted off of the ground as she pushed her way throught he tall grass, stopping to listen for her target, making sure it wouldn't move, she continued, nearly inaudible until finally she reached the edge of the tall grass. Spotting her prey she flung herself forward, juking to the side at the last minute, expecting the horror-striken antelope veer off accidently in her direction, and she was waiting when it did. (Got carried away ;;)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!
« Reply #241 on: November 27, 2011, 02:02:02 am »
GREAT NEWS!!! dad's computer is fixed! if he lets me, I can get on FH again! note: IF HE LETS ME

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 14, 2011, 07:55:05 pm »
I've been having lots of trouble with winRAR. So it's been hard to download the map. I had to reinstall Fh,due to a server error, and I installed FH+. Both FH, and FH+ have been fighting me.  But I will be more active after I get this fixed. 
This is the best RP I've been in so far.

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 14, 2011, 08:14:24 pm »
ow... thats tough. I wont be very active, u know... school and stuff (AND my bro keeps hogging the computer, he is like a ZOMBIE when hes on the thing)

Offline will156

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 14, 2011, 11:12:22 pm »
User name:will156
Character name:Natavi APV
Screenshot: http://i41BannedImageSite/ezeqmo.png
Species: Lioness
Description: Natavi is a cub who breaked away of an abusibe mother. She has scars all over her caffe-colored body. She has beautiful light blue eyes and screamy colored innerbelly.
Personallity: Natavi is a tomboyish, rebel, but anyways shy cubbie. She always thinks it's  is going to be all bad, but usually it cames out well. When she gets to meet someone well she opens up her heart to that person.
History: Natavi is daughter of Razi and a rougue father. Anyways, her mother was too young and  started  to abuse Natavi. As soon she learned a few hunting tricks, she started hunting little mieces to eat. The abuses continued, and when her mother was spleeping once, she took the chance and snaked out.
Mate/Offspring: None.
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Looking for one.
Your character is best at?: For now she loves singing, when she's an adult she wants to be a hunter.
RP sample: Natavi watched out her sleepy mom with a "cool smile" expression in her face.  She  knew it was the moments she waited for since the abuse started. Her tail flicked in the air as she started to run feeling the mud in her paws and the rain drops in her weat nose. "You did it, Natavi, you did."-She said for herself and ran, ran to the nowhere, but enjoying the moment and smiling like she never did before.

Offline Bruton

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2011, 12:37:16 am »
Im sorry I haven't been active for a while, I've just been so busy.  I'll try to get on FH more during break.

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2011, 01:55:49 am »
I'm sorry about kind of... disappearing. Is there any chance I could re-join the group?
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 17, 2011, 04:27:16 am »
I'm FINNALLY online... but every time I'm on the map is deserted... and I sent group request, i'm Falcon APV
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:31:32 am by Firespirit »

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2011, 11:08:15 pm »
Putting this in bright green so you may see it :)
My Computer has unfourtunetly died and we wont have another for months *Sob*
So that mean no FeralHeart for a Loooooong while and ill have to type from my IPod till further notice. :(

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2011, 11:25:39 pm »
aww, that so sad! D: