Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92538 times)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Ok that's fine Steak <3 Take your time. :3

Copper and Snowstripe, accepted.

I won't be on til after 10pm central time tonight going to a concert thing... then'll only be on til about 1am cause of work tomorrow>.>

Koy is a co-owner and head mod of the RP, if y'all didn't know.  So she's in charge while I'm gone, that means mind what she tells you or Sonya will chew your butt xD
yay Im in Central time 8D and Btw If your looking for Staff Ill apply B3

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
Looks like it cooled down here a little. Hopefully Wild and I will be on tonight and see a few of you. :( Tomorrow I'll be working on my homework a lot and I believe Wild is working. xD I'll pop in every hour or so though tomorrow. Typing class is annoying~!

P.S. I made my ghost preset! :) I think I'm going specifically put it up for Modding and spooky moments hehe. She looks pretty cool. See through in all!!
[/i]
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
I have two apps ^^

User name: Justice
Character name: Aditi APV
Screenshot:

Species: Striped Hyena
Description: Aditi is a light brown striped hyena with carmel colored markings, a blue-green eye color, and is very agile.
Personality: Aditi is a very free spirited hyena and enthusastic about a lot of things. The slighest things can make her day and she loves to help others ans make them have a good day too. However, when it comes to something serious she gets right in it and deals with it like an adult, even for her young age.
History: Aditi grew up in a normal hyena clan but when she turned one, she got lost in a plain fire and has been roaming the African Plains since she was 7 years old. Because she is so quick, she was able to escape death several times.
Mate/Offspring: None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join a hyena pack/clan
Your character is best at?(Optional): Huntning
RP sample: Aditi strode down into a valley full of different animals. She was mainly looking for hyenas but she couldnt see any. She stretched her neck out and lifted her eyes and ears to look for them but she only saw other animals. Feeling a little hope leaving her, she shrugged it off, like the Aditi way. She moved down into the valley and walked right up to the other animals to make new friends.

User name: Justice
Character name: Krowsof APV
Screenshot:

Species: African Wild Dog
Descrption: Krow(for short) has a golden coat with all black markings and light green eyes. He isnt as fast or as strong as the other males though, but he makes up for it in other things.
Personality: Krow is a gentle hearted male and a good friend. He is there for others who need him to be and you can always rely on him. He spends his life constantly apologizing since he thinkgs he makes mistakes all the time. Even if he does something right, he doesnt always give himself full credit. It's just how he rolls.
History: Krow was the smallest in his African wild Dog clan and so he was picked on and made fun of him, but the girls always liked him because he was a such a nice guy and a good friend. He doesnt really let the bigger males get to him but he doesnt always show his emotions either so he bottles up his anger a lot.
Mate/Offspring: None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join a African Wild Dog pack
Your character is best at?(Optional): Scouting
RP sample: Krowsof was sitting on a rock in his pack's territory. The sun was pelting down on his back and he was panting quietly, staring into the distance at the African Golden sea of grass. Today was teh day he would make his leave. He had been here long enough and wanted to find a new home. He would do it without saying anything, as it would be harder for him and others so he go down off his rock and walked into the tall grass which engulfed him and hid him from the sky. He kept walking until he found others to live with.

Hawke likes grass between her toes.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:11:43 am by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

Deondrey

User name: Deondrey

Character name: Jarza (APV)

Screenshot:

Species: Spotted Hyena

Description: Her pelt is comprised of short, stiff fur of a muddy-brown coloration, with an underside of gray-brown (at least, whatever of it isn't covered in dried mud). The namesake spots, dark brown in hue, decorate her hide unceremoniously. Her legs and tail-tip look as if she had just waded through a puddle of mud, and her unkempt mane matches the color of the dying savanna flora. Her eyes are nearly gold, though do not let their pure color trick you into thinking her heart is the same.

Personality: Jarza is definitely not your cuddly, fluffy, loveable animal of immense cuteness. She stinks to high-heaven, her underside is often caked in mud, she's undeniably boisterous, and she has a love for the foul and tasteless. And you know what? This is quite normal. Along with her jeering behavior, she has a preference for the hunt. She may not be entirely disloyal to an individual or group, but she does have a habit to wander off (and yap at all the rocks and grass when she thinks she's alone). (Please find out more in RP. :x)

History: There's not much to tell of this wench's story. She was born into a large clan that contained more than thirty hyenas. Though she was not bred into matriarchy, she was also far from being considered on the inferior end of things. At about her third year of life, she decided to wander away from the clan and her unremarkable mother with little intention of returning. Though this is more of a male's habit, she just felt the need to "get away" and see what there was to see. She is by no means a loner, but at this time she manages well on her own, surviving on scraps and her own irritating company.

Mate/Offspring: None at this time

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Willing to join a clan

Your character is best at?: Hunting; being a pest

RP sample: Jarza swayed side-to-side with her eyes closed to near slits, her rump planted firmly on the top of a large, solitary rock. She seemed to be humming or chanting something to herself in her high, crackling voice. Whatever it was, it clearly amused her--her lips were turned up in an unfriendly grin. She continued to do this for many moments, and when it appeared as if she would never stop, she quite suddenly gave a yelp and scurried down to the dry ground. Jarza whipped her head to the side to glare at the rock from which she had just flown. "Oh, you think you're funny, nipping me on the tail like that! What with no mouth or anything! I'd bite you right back, but I'm not that crazy, no I'm not! I'll just leave you sitting here, in the middle of nowhere, with no friends or anyone to sit on you. How'd you like that? Humph!" She flicked her short tail in the air and trotted off with an air of ruffled dignity, making sure the rock "saw" her bottom end the entire time. And when all seemed quiet, the little black beetle skittered up to the rock's edge, seemingly pleased with itself as it discarded a strand of Jarza's tail fur.

Hawke likes grass between her toes.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:41:29 am by Deondrey »

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
Thank god. The forum is somewhat back up. Slow....but better.
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Deondrey

Okay then...

Anyway, I edited my app appropriately, and I'm glad you liked the RP sample. :D

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Quote from: Classique
Thank god. The forum is somewhat back up. Slow....but better.

^^Yes it seems to be back but, also looks like it ate the last couple posts on here... >.>

I should be trying to get the new apps up in the next day or so, provided the forum stays up and it doesn't eat anymmore posts. ::)
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
Can I have a grey wold that got dumped in africa by humans???

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
._. How does a grey wolf survive in africa? And why would humans dump it there?

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!