Author Topic: ?? The Apocalypse Virus ??  (Read 8795 times)

Zodiac

Re: ?? The Apocalypse Virus ??
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 08:32:18 pm »
This is beautiful, and definitely an original idea.

But might I ask a question?

If the pack is made up of infected canines.... Then.... Does that count as an illness? XD

Yup xD
/ForgotToAddThat

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 08:52:24 pm »
Hmm I may Join cause I have a Perfect Preset it has 3 legs xD

Murr I am :P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/Sharp97fan/Copper4me%20Profile/screenshot_09122011_161108323.png

Name: Jacob
In-Game Username: copper4me
Species: Cerberus
Personality: A little grumpy at Times But, He Will Fight and Defend the pack If it comes to have harm
History: Jacob Used to be a Nice Brown Wolf but he Really didnt want to be a Wolf he rather been a Human and then He'd be able to do More, When he sat in the forest watching the Kids play games and stuff He wanted to play But He knew they Would Run in Fear cause He was a Wolf But He rather of been a Dog Instead or a Human then He wouldnt of been Feared of, but 1 Day the virus Hit him he got attacked By a Normal Dog Loosing his front leg and then Running along and joining the Pack
Parents: Dead
Sisters/Brothers: Unkown
Power: Even though he has 3 Legs he Is more Likely to Be running pretty Fast (murr ya know Like bolts Super Speed? or a Vampires? xP)
RP Sample: Jacob Ran and Ran but He never found a Good place to live He didn't understand Why the Humans feared him He didn't have the Virus yet but He didn't know What it was, all the Dogs Talked About it and they where afraid it would hit them Next, Jacob Really wanted to know more, But He didn't have Time He ran more and more Exploring Country to country but 1 day when he got the the forest where all the Infected canines Lived, it looked a Little creepy to him, but he walked Slowly but soon he felt something bite him then He blacked Out, the Next thing he knew He didn't Feel 1 of his Leg's he was a little blindish But He Walked Slowly Seeing more and more wolves Different then normal one's he thought He was dreaming but he was not, He was a Infected one now.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:16:59 pm by copper4me »

Offline Robyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 02:48:10 am »
Nice idea! I'll join but I have to wait for the updated version of FH to play :/ it says I have a file missing whenever I pull it up so I may not be active for a while. Anyways, here is my application!

Name: Athena
In-game username: robyn
Species: Not infected....yet XP
Personality: Athena is a young wolf living out in the forest as a loner. She doesn't know about the danger or virus that infects these parts of the woods, given she has not yet been infected yet. She is cheerful and happy but she can be quiet at times. She is a great fighter when needed but she cam be friendly. That is until the virus gets her. >:3
History: Athena was an only pup and she had an extremely strong bond with her parents. Shortly after she left the den to have a life of her own, they mysteriously died. She presumes that they were either killed by hunters or they died of natural causes. She leads a life of her own now, searching for a home.
Parents: Mysteriously disappeared
Sisters/brothers-None
Power: None yet, loner
RP Sample: Athena walked through the dark forest at around midnight. She was timid, not liking the dark, and jumping when she heard a mouse squeak or leaves rustle in the wind. It was unusually quiet for these parts of the forest. Maybe a bit too quiet. She stopped dead in her tracks, seeing a pair of glowing, blood red eyes staring into her crystal blue ones. Her fur bristled and she got ready to fight, sensing that this figure was a threat. She blinked and it was instantly gone, fading away like mist.

Sorry I can't show a screenshot. But if it's alright, I can write a description.
Athena has deep blue eyes, barely lighter than the color of a sapphire. Her pelt is pure white with silver-gray highlights.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:06:14 am by Robyn97 »

Zodiac

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 08:23:32 pm »
Hmm I may Join cause I have a Perfect Preset it has 3 legs xD

Murr I am :P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/Sharp97fan/Copper4me%20Profile/screenshot_09122011_161108323.png

Name: Jacob
In-Game Username: copper4me
Species: Cerberus
Personality: A little grumpy at Times But, He Will Fight and Defend the pack If it comes to have harm
History: Jacob Used to be a Nice Brown Wolf but he Really didnt want to be a Wolf he rather been a Human and then He'd be able to do More, When he sat in the forest watching the Kids play games and stuff He wanted to play But He knew they Would Run in Fear cause He was a Wolf But He rather of been a Dog Instead or a Human then He wouldnt of been Feared of, but 1 Day the virus Hit him he got attacked By a Normal Dog Loosing his front leg and then Running along and joining the Pack
Parents: Dead
Sisters/Brothers: Unkown
Power: Even though he has 3 Legs he Is more Likely to Be running pretty Fast (murr ya know Like bolts Super Speed? or a Vampires? xP)
RP Sample: Jacob Ran and Ran but He never found a Good place to live He didn't understand Why the Humans feared him He didn't have the Virus yet but He didn't know What it was, all the Dogs Talked About it and they where afraid it would hit them Next, Jacob Really wanted to know more, But He didn't have Time He ran more and more Exploring Country to country but 1 day when he got the the forest where all the Infected canines Lived, it looked a Little creepy to him, but he walked Slowly but soon he felt something bite him then He blacked Out, the Next thing he knew He didn't Feel 1 of his Leg's he was a little blindish But He Walked Slowly Seeing more and more wolves Different then normal one's he thought He was dreaming but he was not, He was a Infected one now.

Nice idea! I'll join but I have to wait for the updated version of FH to play :/ it says I have a file missing whenever I pull it up so I may not be active for a while. Anyways, here is my application!

Name: Athena
In-game username: robyn
Species: Not infected....yet XP
Personality: Athena is a young wolf living out in the forest as a loner. She doesn't know about the danger or virus that infects these parts of the woods, given she has not yet been infected yet. She is cheerful and happy but she can be quiet at times. She is a great fighter when needed but she cam be friendly. That is until the virus gets her. >:3
History: Athena was an only pup and she had an extremely strong bond with her parents. Shortly after she left the den to have a life of her own, they mysteriously died. She presumes that they were either killed by hunters or they died of natural causes. She leads a life of her own now, searching for a home.
Parents: Mysteriously disappeared
Sisters/brothers-None
Power: None yet, loner
RP Sample: Athena walked through the dark forest at around midnight. She was timid, not liking the dark, and jumping when she heard a mouse squeak or leaves rustle in the wind. It was unusually quiet for these parts of the forest. Maybe a bit too quiet. She stopped dead in her tracks, seeing a pair of glowing, blood red eyes staring into her crystal blue ones. Her fur bristled and she got ready to fight, sensing that this figure was a threat. She blinked and it was instantly gone, fading away like mist.

Sorry I can't show a screenshot. But if it's alright, I can write a description.
Athena has deep blue eyes, barely lighter than the color of a sapphire. Her pelt is pure white with silver-gray highlights.

Both accepted~

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 08:30:43 pm »
Thx :3 Btw the Preset Credit gos to Raivenwings.

Zodiac

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 08:32:40 pm »
Mhmm, can you please put up the fhp file so I can put it up on the thread so everyone can see your preset? ;D

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 08:35:20 pm »
Sure 1 Sec :3

I think it's This 1 if  not Ill try a Different 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ce41egac3d2yy
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:37:56 pm by copper4me »

Zodiac

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 11:01:43 pm »
Sure 1 Sec :3

I think it's This 1 if  not Ill try a Different 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ce41egac3d2yy
Added~

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 11:05:46 pm »
okie :3 if ya need help on the map Just say so :3 I can make Meshies :P and If ya dont wanna Do the .mesh then color the stuff Ill do it.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: ☢☣ The Apocalypse Virus ☣☢
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 11:28:43 pm »
Zodi Zodi Zodi.
Hai hai hai.

Picture coming once I make the character, you old goof. B|

Name: Alyre Michaenle

In-Game Username: Flatsoda

Species: Err.... -looks back at the first thread.-

Personality: Alyre can be stubborn at times but is wild-hearted and crazy. Usually she does it with a wicked smile on her face, or the famous 'B|' face. It takes a very, very hard hammer to crack open the shell of this demented witch. She enjoys watching something being killed, watching somebody goof up and bump into the nearby tree, and the look on her foes's face when she rips their throat out.

History: Alyre has a very wicked past. And by wicked, I mean crazzyyyyy.

Alyre Michaenle was born on August 27th, 1993.Her family includes a mother, a demented father, and two annoying older brothers. Her (demented) father had tried to kill her, but she killed him; thus, she's been lurking around for that horrified face again.

The family dispersed from eachother in '97.

Her mother no longer lived, and her second brother had died from being trampled by caribou. She and her other brother were the only ones left of the Michaenle family. Her brother, formerly known as Joonaten, left the pack at an early age; Two months.  Joonaten never liked the family. He wanted to live on his own right away. His mother persisted for him not to go, but he lurked off in the middle of the night while everybody was sleeping.

Alyre founded a passion for killing things; big animals, small animals, even trees; she was a pure-blooded killer.

Parents:

Sisters/Brothers:

Power:

RP Sample:

AMG I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK.
I will finish this later. B|
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:33:41 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »