Author Topic: Because I kept it inside for so long  (Read 14153 times)

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
Re: Because I kept it inside for so long
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 08:24:53 pm »
Agreed.
I haven't yet played FH (my computer won't let me download it!! D:) but I can actually understand what you're saying. (Enough to make me debate whether Flourite Plains should have a filled-up, object-y picure in my mind. XD) The chat seems annoying, and it looks like all of those things would definitely help. Not just the chat, but everything you just mentioned.

P.S. Please, although it hasn't happened (yet), don't bash me for giving my opinion on a game I haven't played yet. Thank you. :)

Offline Pepy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 05:25:30 pm »
I agree with this all . Just one question ? : are there going to be wings , missions , fight ... FH would be so cool if there is so much action in it ! I think FH needs some action in it . Like battles with monster , hunting , and it would be good if there was pets too :) Like in IT ... I miss it so much :(...

Offline Keiththewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 06:31:50 pm »
Red, I love you! XD Your ideas just express some of mine perfectly. Especially about the drama on the chats and that. I find that really annoying. XP I hope we get everything that you've posted here, as it would improve FeralHeart alot.
Evil...evil live in the giant Rubrik's Cube! (If you don't get it, look up Kharzem Fortress from Skyland) XD

Shelby

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 09:11:54 am »
Red, can I just say that I love you right now and be done with it? You covered just about everything that ever popped into my head.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 10:45:28 am »
I'm glad people still bump into this thread, and I as I edited the first post now, the things that were on this needed list has infact been addressed in the last patches.

All that is needed is communication and the will to make the game better. Thanks to kov really for taking the time to fix with the game.

Thanks for the replies.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 02:53:08 am »
Kudos x infinity to ya, Red! Practically read my mind. Great job! Plus you could do sumthin about human rps, which are clogging up wolf/lion rping. Ain't it FRUSTRATING?!
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 02:56:53 am »
RP's are RP's, you can't really do anything about it. And they are NOT clogging up wolf/lion RP's. I haven't seen any, just wolf/lion RP's and such, I don't know where you are looking >.>

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 05:53:52 pm »
Well, most of the time i see human rps in bonfire. Bonfire is more of a "oogey boogey get into trouble" place, you know. It's like, (example) say I wanna join a horse rp or something, and I get to my horse, then human rps are in it's place! Get it now? If you don't-- long story short-- rps I wanna join always get interrupted by human rps. Basically, I'm ticked off about it. One more reason I never go to Bonfire unless I'm stupid or my bud's there.
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~

Offline xLazerWolfx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 10:15:28 pm »
Well I figure I might as well post this here.

The idea of moderators being able to freeze the chat.

We've all experienced the wall of "mod spam" that is the result of a mod speaking in the chat in order to correct a situation. Correct? And it's annoying to those of us who don't do it (and even to some of those who do). So what can be done to reduce it, or even eliminate it entirely?

FREEZING THE CHAT.
Let's say one of the chats is getting out of hand. We'll use MOD5054 as an example. Normally, the situation would go something like this:

MOD5054: Take it easy, guys. We don't need random spamming and rows of smileys.
User1: MOD!!!
User2: MODDY MARRY ME
User3: MOD I HAV A QUESTIN
User4: Shut up, you n00blets.
User5: MOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!
User6: Thanks, mod.
User7: MOD HAVE MY BABIES

--
...No. Just no. Now let's take a look at how it would go with a freeze chat option.

User1: LOL JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY
User2: I KNO RITE?!?!?@!?!
User3: LETS KILL HIM :DDDDDDDDDDD
User4: O_____________O YAHHHH LETS KILL HIM

Chat locked by administrator.
(All chats are locked, or "frozen" with the exception of whisper chat, in order for a mod to speak without being drowned by the mod spam.)

MOD5054: Take it easy, guys. We don't need random spamming and rows of smileys.
(A few seconds pass, enough for everyone to read what the mod has to say. Mod disables lock.)

Chat unlocked.

User1: Wolf RP at N/Z, whisper User1 to join.
User2: I wanna join!
User3: Does anyone know how to download maps?
User4: Go to the forum in the Member Made Tutorials board, User3.

--
With this system, a mod would be able to speak to correct users without having their words drowned out by a flood of "MODDDD!!!". Better for everyone? Yes.

--
Also, I think mods should have more tools to keep the community in line, such as a working report button (my idea for this has been posted in Jayfeather55's thread that I'm sure most of us have seen), and the ability to silence a user for a set amount of time.
This is an awesome explanation!

Kitty Lue

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 11:23:50 pm »
Awesome ideas! Unfortunately, although some of these were already added, I believe, I can't try em out. But I hope most or all of those are added :)