Author Topic: Dark Forest (wolf and wolf loner RP) with a map! 100% complete!  (Read 7159 times)

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
Dark Forest (wolf and wolf loner RP) with a map! 100% complete!
« on: September 18, 2011, 10:13:01 am »
FYI:
Dark Forest Pack is wolf rp. You can be a wolf in a pack, or a loner, wolf without a pack.

Hello, I am Liluna, I am the leader of Dark Forest Wolf Pack. If you follow me and my pack, we can show you the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, Light and Dark....

Plot: It is a cold winter night.... This winter is coming.... And coming fast, but the Dark Forest Wolf Pack, isn't prepared... It has been snow rain and blizzards for the past three days!!! How will they ever survive this time!?

Form:
Character Name:
Username (in-game):
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf:
Personality:
RolePlay Sample:

Here is an example form:
Character Name: Liluna
Username (in-game): SushiMushi
Age (dog years): 24
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf: Liluna is a royal to all wolves her mother and father have been Alphas of the strongest packs... But now she has the family troubles and isn't doing too well...
Personality: She is stern at the time that is needed, she is caring, wise, strong, and wise.
RolePlay Sample: -the she wolf padded through the dark moonlit forest trying to find a place to rest- "Have you seen any places yet?" -she asked her reflection in a puudle, then all of a sudden the puddle started to shake, and a roar came out from behind her, it was a bear!- "Really! I am hungry and tired will you just go?" -she snapped at the bear and launched her self at its stomach, the bear flung her away she let out a squeak sounding yelp and limped a little but did not give out. She launched herself again but this time at the neck and flung herself with all of her weight into the 500 pound grizzly. The sound of bones breaking and blood all over the snow was like a beautiful picture spalshed with red.... When the bear went limp, so did the she-wolf- "where am i?" -she asked weekly about a month later...-

I would go on if I was applying to a real rp but  I am not XD
Here are the rules of the Rp and rules that go by the feralHeart rules too!

Rule 1: No sexual harrassment on the website for the group or in-game.

Rule 2: No god moding!

Rule 3: Males can choose a mate at their Rank Applying Ceremony, the female can refuse if she wants.

Rule 4: No cursing or swearing over and over! You can curse every now and then but not every other word.

Rule 5: No spamming

Rule 6: You cannot block someone in the pack. But you can leave the pack with giving the alphas a heads-up first.

Rule 7: Have fun!

Rule 8: If you read the rules thouroughly please post 'herpderptherpmerpserp but beware there may be more XD'

when you have read the fo.lowing above, please copy and paste this at the top of your form so I know you read...

"HerpDerpFerpTerpYerpPerpGerpBerp I read the rules "

Liluna

Oh yeah, this roleplay is long- term, semi- realistic, semi-literate, we have a website, one map in progress and one temporary map at the moment, and we also have a place in flourite that we hang at for whenever we don't go to the map for some reason.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 10:16:02 am by Tatyanna Sultan »

Offline blindbeauty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Forest (wolf and wolf loner RP) with a map! 100% complete!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:54:26 am »
Is there any pics of the map you could upload/post

Offline blindbeauty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 11:57:00 am »
herpderptherpmerpserp
Hello, I am Liluna, I am the leader of Dark Forest Wolf Pack. If you follow me and my pack, we can show you the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, Light and Dark....

Plot: It is a cold winter night.... This winter is coming.... And coming fast, but the Dark Forest Wolf Pack, isn't prepared... It has been snow rain and blizzards for the past three days!!! How will they ever survive this time!?

Form:
Character Name:
Username (in-game):
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf:
Personality:
RolePlay Sample:

Here is an example form:
Character Name: Liluna
Username (in-game): SushiMushi
Age (dog years): 24
Picture Of Wolf:
History/ Summary Of Wolf: Liluna is a royal to all wolves her mother and father have been Alphas of the strongest packs... But now she has the family troubles and isn't doing too well...
Personality: She is stern at the time that is needed, she is caring, wise, strong, and wise.
RolePlay Sample: -the she wolf padded through the dark moonlit forest trying to find a place to rest- "Have you seen any places yet?" -she asked her reflection in a puudle, then all of a sudden the puddle started to shake, and a roar came out from behind her, it was a bear!- "Really! I am hungry and tired will you just go?" -she snapped at the bear and launched her self at its stomach, the bear flung her away she let out a squeak sounding yelp and limped a little but did not give out. She launched herself again but this time at the neck and flung herself with all of her weight into the 500 pound grizzly. The sound of bones breaking and blood all over the snow was like a beautiful picture spalshed with red.... When the bear went limp, so did the she-wolf- "where am i?" -she asked weekly about a month later...-

I would go on if I was applying to a real rp but  I am not XD
Here are the rules of the Rp and rules that go by the feralHeart rules too!

Rule 1: No sexual harrassment on the website for the group or in-game.

Rule 2: No god moding!

Rule 3: Males can choose a mate at their Rank Applying Ceremony, the female can refuse if she wants.

Rule 4: No cursing or swearing over and over! You can curse every now and then but not every other word.

Rule 5: No spamming

Rule 6: You cannot block someone in the pack. But you can leave the pack with giving the alphas a heads-up first.

Rule 7: Have fun!

Rule 8: If you read the rules thouroughly please post 'herpderptherpmerpserp but beware there may be more XD'

when you have read the fo.lowing above, please copy and paste this at the top of your form so I know you read...

Offline blindbeauty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 11:57:23 am »
Its what it said 2 do

Marked

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 01:22:39 pm »
I think she meant to put that under HerpDerpFerpTerpYerpPerpGerpBerp I read the rules "

maybe you should of thought about that...

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 05:21:41 pm »
HerpDerpFerpTerpYerpPerpGerpBerp I read the rules

Character Name: Evelynn
Username (in-game): Evelynn
Age (dog years): 21
Picture Of Wolf :

History/ Summary Of Wolf: She Was born to The Beta wolves in her pack and when they passed on she took their place.
Personality: Evleynn is a graceful, fair and just dog and is gentle and kind.
RolePlay Sample:
Evelynn Sat quietly under a tree. It wasn't often that she had the opportunity to be alone, and she enjoyed every minute of it. She gingerly licked the fur of her comrade with surprising Quickness. She always had a soft spot for the wounded and did everything she could to help them. "There" She smiled, "Your all better now. How does it feel?"

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 02:28:40 am »
I would like to apply, and if i can get my comp to work i'll put up a pic of my character                              

Character Name:Sage
Username (in-game):ccrow974
Age (dog years):14
Picture Of Wolf:none
History/ Summary Of Wolf:Sage was born in a pack, to the alphas of the pack. but about a month after she was born there was a wildfire that killed all of the pack exept for her.
Personality: Sage is a kind and plain nice wolf
RolePlay Sample: Sage sat next to the water, listening to the waves laping. She began to remember the day of the fire, but then she heard a sound like fire crackling. She snapped back to the real world to realize it was only her imagination. She walked silently away from the water trying to rid the thought of that horrible day.

and could you post a picture of the map, or even a few pictures?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 02:36:25 am »
HerpDerpFerpTerpYerpPerpGerpBerp I read the rules

Character Name: Elyon
Username (in-game): Aelitastar
Age (dog years): uh... she's a young teen so IDK im never good at dog years.
Picture Of Wolf: i'll get one later
History/ Summary Of Wolf: Elyon was born in a normal pack, but famine struck and most of her family and pack died, but she had run away and found this land before she had fallen ill and died along with her pack. (TOTAL FAIL)
Personality: usually quite and snappy, she has a short fuse and when you get on her nerves she often growls at you and warns you to stay back. despite being small and the runt of her litter, she is quick and agile, but is greatly lacking in strength.
RolePlay Sample: The young female walked through the undergrowth, trying to find herbs to help cure some of the sick pack mates. "if only we had a better supply stalker during the summer and fall" she muttered, nosing her way through the leaf litter. (lol that's a fail to)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:38:32 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 01:09:47 pm »
Hey, I'm sorry you guys, but I am not doing this RP anymore. But if you still want a wolf pack RP I heard that Marked is making one.

Offline NaomiStar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Bacon.Bacon.Bacon. >:I
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 12:02:01 am »
Zelda
NaomiStar
Female
2 years
Loner but is alpha rated.She had gained strengh haveing to hunt prey on her own.
I don`t know how 2 put a pic tur D:
Zelda was born in a blizzard.Her mom and dad freezed to death.She found a pack as a pup,but then she got kicked out.She now hunts and lives at a den alone.
Stubborn,serious,and sometimes NOT serious.
Rp sample-She looked around then continued walking.She was looking for a den,but it was to hot for her to see anything.She had found a little pond.Teh water was warm,but it was good enough.She went into the pond and sighed in relief.She continued looking for a den.
"HerpDerpFerpTerpYerpPerpGerpBerp I read the rules