Author Topic: SErver issues  (Read 6023 times)

Offline Brickstin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Bricksquad
    • View Profile
    • Bricksquad
SErver issues
« on: September 21, 2011, 06:31:11 am »
Mk well I have downloaded the latest version.. am I missing  a key informative thing?

I just cant connect is anyone having trouble or is it just me? cause if it is.. then um.. idk what it could be.. its not like my firewalls is blocking in/out going connections on the ports.. o_o im not even hooked up to my router im straight connected to the modem right nwo and I cannot connect..

is the server down for Maintenance?

------------------P.S--------

Do you realize how many months have gone by to nearly almost a year that Feral heart website has had scripting errors, XML argument breaks in the lines to LINK errors to even were we click ANYWHERE within the site the vast majority of the time we get ISE errors? (internal Server errors)  even the dreadful (Authorization error please log out and log back in )

something something...

OK I am willing to offer any kind of help.. What is wrong with the servers. is the Feral Heart server in bad communications spots.. what type of server setup is put together? is The site and Game server hosted through a hosting service provider? or is it through a small home brewed type small business type location were Business broadband was purchased for hosting multiple in out going connections?

Which ever Server hosting provider Feral heart is being hosted on.. there is a substantial amount of lag; packet loss and VERY HIGH PING ranges from 350-500 on average.. It is absolutely horrible.

Do you need extra funding to MOVE to a better provider? I could strongly suggest Data Layered Tech.. They are very lenient and host services for another MMORPG called Furcadia..

Maybe you guys should start a donation fund or something.. I would be more then happy to donate.. Half the time I spend my time dealing with lag..and connection loss compared to socializing within the game and having fun. and I have T2+ business broadband services.. My down is at 24MB per second and 6 MBs per second on the upload.. I have enough bandwidth stretch to at least keep my DJing hub up.

I really want to help.. really.. This is a great community but it really takes out the connection with the community when we loose the actual connection it self.  :(

im willing to help with diagnostic hop tests and other types of Point to Point Hub tests to see if theres some kind of bottle neck from the main server to the providing server side and client sides.. Just let me know guys.. really.

I would be more then happy to help: I have lots of free time on my hands right now considering this time of year.. I actually returned to Feral heart now that i have more time..

Sincerely yours,
                        Brickstin
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:43:19 am by Brickstin »

Offline spottedmask

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: SErver issues
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 11:09:16 am »
Yea, the server is down for me 2. What's going on?

Offline kiekowolf

• Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 11:33:29 am »
Same here my server is down I thought it was because I have contrition going on in my house but I still have internet and there is a new patch 0.o lol I is verry uninformed

Offline spottedmask

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 11:56:10 am »
I dont think its the new patch. I got that one... I think.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 06:30:57 pm »
it's down for everyone.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline BabyRaven

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 06:33:53 pm »
Like, what is going on? o__o

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 07:42:10 pm »
"okay guys the FH server is down and i can't even connect to it to find out what's wrong, i'm asking razmirz but he isn't replying, meanwhile i won't be able to do anything, so we'll have to see how this goes :c"- direct quote from Kovu's facebook page. No one seems to know exactly what's going on. All we can do is wait for it to be fixed. Be patient. <3

Offline Brickstin

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Bricksquad
    • View Profile
    • Bricksquad
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 01:46:55 am »
Me and the Server administrator is working on it guys

I have a partner thats helping me resolve some of the site issues and deal with the game server.. theres something going on seriously with the structure of it all. Not to mention there is some serious considerable amounts of High latency in Germany were I just learned that is where the game server and the SQL server is located at.

Just please be patient We deeply are sorry for the trouble :(....

*Wildfire*

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 02:03:51 am »
Good I thought it was just my computer.

Offline kiekowolf

• Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 02:27:41 am »
That explains why IT's server is Down too :( take your time guys