Author Topic: The Awesomesauce Staff!  (Read 163298 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Legendary Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 773
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
The Awesomesauce Staff!
« on: September 23, 2011, 08:25:57 am »
//The Forum Staff//

The staff says hello and welcome to the forum!

In this introduction thread you will be able to read a little more about your forum admins and mods here on the site and get to know them a bit better. They are the ones that keep an eye out here in this community and make sure help is given when help is needed. They move your threads, kick your trolls and nom your souls, all without anything expected in return from you.

~ List of current staff ~

razmirz
PrettyReckless
PocketMutt
Panzram
Lucius
Edolicious
Ratel
Scallywag
LonesomeRider
Calvary

~ List of retired/inactive Mods/Admins ~

Kynvuu
Morgra
Kikiorylandia
Warriorstrike
LordSuragaha(Admin)
Shally(Admin)
WhiteLightHeart(Admin)
SpiritSilverWolf
Redlinelies(Admin)
Bawfle
BigSkippy
Raphilion
Vespian
Takani
Sherlockian
Ringoluver
LordSameth
Tigg(Admin)
Delay(Admin)
Wolffox
Crin
Ramine
Kyugima
JazzForLife
Rimfrost
Rak$ha(Admin)
Kaya
Avani
StormNight
Moonlight_Tiger (Moony)
Timberwolfie
J
Kirsui
Noana
Venku(Admin)
TealSkeletore
Slycan
ArsenicCatnip
Gem
BlueMelons

Got a question you need answered or just help? Turn to us and we'll try to sort it!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 05:28:32 pm by Calvary »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Legendary Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 263
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 10:31:00 pm »
Raz (Razmirz)

About
I am staff, staff is me.

Seen On These Characters:
Razmirz

Favorite place/places on the forum:
I only post when I have to.

Don't contact me.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 08:51:36 pm by Lucius »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline PrettyReckless

• MVP
  • Moderation Slave
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 189
  • Tea smuggler.
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 10:34:59 pm »
Ressy (PrettyReckless)

About:
Heya!

My name is Ressy, I also go by the name "Sardynic", or Sard.
I was introduced to FeralHeart back in early 2012 because my cousin sent me a link to the forum as she knew I liked cats and dogs.
Funnily enough, 6 years later, here we are.

What I love the most about FeralHeart is its community.
The fact that we create bonds with people we may never talk to or see in real life.
The fact we come up with games, discussions and other ways to entertain each other.
The fact that it brings us together in so many ways, despite us being so different from each other.

I'm from Sweden, however I moved to the UK at the end of 2017 to live with my boyfriend.
Since I moved to the UK, I've become a stepmother of two.
I'm a dog walker, and even though the pay isn't great, I absolutely love my job.
I spend a lot of my free time browsing the forum, playing games, making presets and listening to music.

You'll often see me in The Grounds chillin' or chatting to people.
Do not fear approaching me in-game or on the forum if you've got any questions or concerns.

Ressy
Sardynic
Sard

The Help Boards
Presets & Markings

Chocolate
Shally
Cats
Dogs
Tea
Beer
History
My family
My job
Gaming
Dinosaurs
Ratel

DeviantArt: RecklessAce
FH: PrettyReckless
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 05:23:28 pm by PrettyReckless »

Offline PocketMutt

• o Very Cranberry
  • Dedicated Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • o Frazzle Berries
    • R-PocketMutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 11:21:19 pm »
Pocket (PocketMutt)

About
Hey there ! I'm PocketMutt (although "Pocket" works just as fine too) !
I love to spend my time making graphics—both for myself and others—and consider myself very detail-oriented.
I'm also big into storytelling and the different ways of/alternatives to traditional worldbuilding.
Even though I really don't retain a whole lot of information, I'm not afraid to get knee-deep in knowledge and apply myself to the best of my abilities whenever possible.

I stumbled head-first into FeralHeart way back in April of 2011 and I've learned/changed a lot since then, but throughout it all, FeralHeart never ceased to feel like a second home. I was never big into roleplaying as much as I just enjoyed to meet new people and make new friends, both in-game and around the forums.
I'm always open to chat, reconnect, or just pal around !

Favorite places on the forum:
FH Media, Game/Forum Discussion & Member Made Tutorials

Literary Fiction
Point & Click Adventure Games
CD-ROM Games
Puns
Spring/Summer
Rain
Folk Rock
Swing/Modal/Latin/Hard Bop Jazz
Animation
Friends
Slovakian/Polish Food
Ancient History
Animals (but mostly Cows)

In-Game: PocketMutt
Discord: pocketmutt #0494
deviantArt: R-PocketMutt

♡

Online Panzram

• Circus Freak
  • Floof-O-Meter: 85
  • Chai tea addict
    • Panzramic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 11:22:26 pm »
Panzram (Panzramic)

About
Hey there! I go by Panzram, but feel free to call me whatever comes to mind. I joined Feralheart back in late 2011 after
coming across a video of somebody's Wolf Link preset. Being a huge fanatic of LoZ: Twilight Princess at the time, my
interest was certainly piqued and thus began my journey in this wonderful community. I joined the staff team in 2015,
though I had to depart not even a year later due to outside reasons. Even despite that, however, I still stuck around as
this game holds many fond memories and connections to people I adore and still talk to today.

I'm from the United States, residing in the scorching state of Arizona. I am a self-taught artist who draws all sorts of
things, and am currently studying for my AAS in digital media arts. Pursuing a career in game design / development has
always been a dream of mine, and so far I've managed to gain a bit of experience with 3D modelling and rigging, as well
as Unity scripting.

Don't be afraid to approach me with questions or if you simply want to chat - I love meeting and talking with people!
Replies might be a bit slow due to my busy schedule, but I will always try my best to get back to you.

Panzram

Game Help / Site + Forum Help
Game & Forum Discussion
Feralheart Creations

Chai tea specifically
Coffee
Friends
Drawing
Rainy / stormy weather
Sushi
Salmon
Monsters
Circus-themed stuff
Birbs
Dragons
Dark & pastel colors
Cyberpunk genre
Horror films
Spooky things
Disneyland dole whip & churros

In-game: Panzramic
DeviantArt: Panzramic
Instagram: Panzramic
Discord: Panzram#0172

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:44:47 pm by Panzram »
In-game user: Panzramic

www.tinyurl.com/FHWeen2k18
Profile picture by J-0-J-I

Offline Lucius

• ⛧ Fᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Dᴇᴠɪʟ Mᴀʏ Cʀʏ Sᴇʀɪᴇs
  • Experienced Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • ⛧ Aᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ʙʏ: Eᴅᴏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
    • RoyalNarcissist
    • Cruuxis
    • View Profile
    • Withered Woods
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 11:27:20 pm »
Lucius (Lucius)

About
Greetings, my name's Lucius, although some of my friends like to call me "Lucifer" on occasion. I'm a 21 year old Canadian who likes animals, landscapes, as well as esoteric and occult practices, among other things. As a 3D animation and CGI student, I am quite interested in the more technical aspect of digital art, and I am especially devoted to rigging models for animation and visual effects.

I initally joined FeralHeart under a different account back in August of 2011, having migrated from WolfQuest like most people at that time. I've had some wonderful experiences with this game and community, though I've only recently become active on the forums again.

I might come across as cold and standoffish, but I assure you that's not on purpose. Please feel free to message me either in the game or on the forums for anything you might need; I'm always open to helping out with a problem or concern.

Lucius (Main)

Mesphit

Game Discussion
Forum Discussion
Game Help
Forum Help

Writing Stories
Cold Weather
Worldbuilding
Video Games
Fantasy Lore
My Friends
Dad Jokes
Drawing
3D Stuff
Alcohol
Coding
Music
Puns

In-Game: Lucius
Tumblr: Cruuxis
E-Mail: [email protected]
DeviantArt: SavingLucifer

I would much appreciate it if your primary form of contacting
me for issues related to FeralHeart was by:
Forum PM — In-Game — Via Email
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:43:05 pm by Lucius »

Offline Edolicious

• Art, Coffee, and Mascara
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • The Pun-isher
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 11:52:21 pm »
Edol (Edolicious)

About
Hidey ho.
 I’m Edolicious, Edo or Edol for short, though I’m okay with any nickname you can think of. I’ve been a member of Feralheart since early March of 2012, after a video about it popped up on my Youtube sidebar while watching WolfQuest videos, like a lot of us here. I was able to register right away, hopped into a map, and instantly fell in love with the game. I originally stuck around in smaller maps, before moving on to join warrior RPs in bigger maps during mid-to-late 2012. I started creating dog characters, and joined a massive dog roleplay up until late 2015 that really gave me a love for the community. After that, I began joining official FH parties and such, which is when I began getting a feel for the forums. I connected with people who I still value to this day, and I’ve been here ever since.

I currently spend most of my offline time doing volunteer work in my corner of Wisconsin in the U.S, studying, art-ing, and kickboxing. I'm working my way toward a career in history, and I love to geek out with people over it.

I’m someone who firmly believes everyone needs a friend, regardless of how deserving they are of it. Thus, I’m friendly to those I come across - after all, you never know what someone is going through - but making tight connections with people I would consider to be close friends takes time. I’m always open to conversation, however, so please don’t be shy.

For any questions, concerns, complaints, or just for a chat, feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to help you out.

- Tooth (Main)
- Edol
- Edo
- Jorre

- Game Discussion
- Game/Forum Help

- Marvel
- History
- Autumn
- Animation
- Kickboxing
- Video games (Titanfall 2 ftw)
- Music (Anything but rap and screamo)
- Pumpkin flavored everything
- Anything old fashioned
- The Christmas season
- Political discussions
- Photography
- Spicy foods
- Cooking
- Coffee
- Art

DeviantArt: Edolicious
Tumblr: Edolicious

(Please keep any FH-related inquiries to the forums.)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:16:18 pm by Edolicious »

Signature by PocketMutt and MapleSpyder
Avatar by mysteriousharu.deviantart.com
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Ratel

• Little brat
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Now that's silly.
    • otterlyadork
    • Ratellll
    • lil_ratel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 12:14:30 am »
Rat (RateL)

About
Hey, I'm Ratel or commonly known as Rat, Ratty, or my user beforehand, Imperious I've been a Feral Heart member since October 2012.
I currently live in Sweden as of Jan 2018 but I used to reside in the UK I'm eighteen years of age.
I love gaming overall and have a quite beastly PC, it ranges from R6: Siege to Wildlands as of yet, I have three cats, (Nova, Aksel and Lucifer) and a dog called Rias.
I'm pretty chill overall, you'll probably know me as being quite energetic overall but I'm pretty laid back irl.
I'm mostly pretty tired due to my IBS wearing me out but I still try to be there for the community.

Any questions or concerns please don't be afraid to PM me.

- Lie (main)
- Rat (main)

- Mink (sometimes)

- Game Help / Site + Forum Help
- Game & Forum Discussion

- Felly
- Doggos
- Memes
- Gaming
- Friends
- Music
- Ma boyfraaand

In-game: Ratel

Get Ratel's preset here:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 06:53:10 pm by Ratel »
Happy Halloween!

Click to get my preset!

Offline Scallywag

• Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 132
  • Artwork (c) Lotorshot
    • https://www.deviantart.com/radic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 06:42:55 pm »
Scally (Scallywag)

About
Hi there, thank you for taking a moment to read my post!
My username is Scallywag, although go by names such as Scally, Scal, Deic, Dice, Deicide and Kron. Those who get to know me on a much more personal level are welcome to call me by my real life name in private conversation, although I expect for the majority of the time to be addressed as the names stated at the beginning of this paragraph.

I'm a 17 year old FeralHeart user who has been a registered, active member since 2011 but made this my official/main account back in 2015 and have been a frequent active and non-active member of this community since then. However, after being appointed as a Moderator for FeralHeart I've been organising my timetable and making sure I've got plenty of time to be online and providing as much help and support to the community as possible. As a veteran of this game, it's safe to say (as it is for the other members of Staff here) that I aim to please the community by taking in their ideas and suggestions for potential improvements that can be made to FeralHeart and discussing it with the rest of the Staff Team. I cannot and will not guarantee that every suggestion made will be an accepted suggestion, but I try my best to take into account all that is said from those who approach me.

I currently am in college via the United Kingdom's educational system. For those not exactly in understanding of the educational structure in England, in the US I would be in highschool. I am currently studying a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public Services - which will open doors to business management, the army, the police force, the royal air force, the royal marines, the firefighting services, the ambulance, all sorts of services that help save lives and provide protection for all members of the public. I am currently an aspiring mounted policeman, but while that is yet to happen, I am working part-time in a food restaurant.
I am in fact a British lad, with a very strong British accent living in the South West, bang in the middle of the countryside surrounded by farms and sheep, cows, pigs, horses, the whole lot!
In the mentioning of horses, I am an 'equestrian'. Not at all a professional and not at all a competing member of the equestrian world, but definitely a horse lover and rider.

I do believe, as well as try to be, I am a very approachable person with a hyperactive/bubbly personality. However, I try to contain this to not scare off anyone with my loudness, simply trying to be a good cuddly sloth bear. If you ever see me in FeralHeart, you are more than welcome to approach and talk to me at any time! If my responses are ever delayed, reasons behind it are most likely due to doing coursework or tabbing, but I can always guarantee a response, as I am always scrolling through the chat and looking through the ongoing conversations.
I am most commonly found in The Grounds, by the Lonely Cave portal on my characters Deicide & Kron.

Deicide (canine) & Scallywag (canine).

Game Help, Forum Help, News & Updates, Forum Games, Introduction, FeralHeart Media, FeralHeart Addons & Mods.

- Sleeping
- Laying in bed all day
- Playing all types of sport
- Fitness training/tests
- Gaming
- Horse riding
- Speaking/hanging out with friends

deviantArt: NommyShark
In-Game: Scallywag
Discord: lysander#7364
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:12:23 pm by Scallywag »
Previously Shurtle

(c) Esarosa

Offline LonesomeRider

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Eventus stultorum magister.
    • LonesomeRiderFH
    • cadillacbloods
    • R3belHolliday
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 11:06:30 pm »
Jes (LonesomeRider)

About
Howdy guys! Many of you have seen me around as McCree, so definitely feel free to refer to me as that, or Jesse (Jes for short). I’m an American member of the game, originally from Michigan but residing in Florida, and I joined the old community in early 2013. I didn’t have much of a reason to join, besides an old friend giving me their account and saying there was an abundance of warrior cat roleplays I’d love. Though now, I’m happy to be around on my current account, since I had moved to a different one, being this. I’m lucky to have made great friends and work with a nice community of post-update FeralHeart.

As for myself, I’m heavily interested into the diesel mechanic business, all the while keeping a gentler and “nerdy” side for where I have a heavy liking toward making presets and rambling off about things, such as books, movies, or mainly…Overwatch. I spend other time offline reading/writing, walking about, and doing sketches for forging in the future.

Feel free to strike up a conversation with me! Please note I may be busy/afk if I don’t answer. I’ll try to answer as soon as I can and answer any questions you may have to ask me!

Seen On These Characters

McCree (Main shown), Jack Corwilara, Ripper (Main shown)

Favorite Places On The Forum
Presets & Markings
Game Help
Game/Forum Discussion

Gaming
Friends/Family
Vehicles
Military
Art
Dad jokes
History
Forging
Animals
Memes
Wild west things
Anime

Contact
Forum/In-Game: LonesomeRider
Discord: Jes#5390
DeviantART: LonesomeRiderFH
Tumblr: cadillacbloods
Email: [email protected]

(Please keep serious FeralHeart related matters to forum PM, email, and Discord.)

(Other versions of McCree and Ripper are used as well.)

Get the three presets shown!
McCree
Jack Corwilara
Ripper

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:09:28 pm by LonesomeRider »

Call me Jes! | Jes#5390