Author Topic: The Awesomesauce Staff!  (Read 169083 times)

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Elder Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
  • Pirate punmaker
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 11:52:21 pm »
Edol (Edolicious)

About
Hidey ho.
 I’m Edolicious, Edo or Edol for short, though I’m okay with any nickname you can think of. I’ve been a member of Feralheart since early March of 2012, after a video about it popped up on my Youtube sidebar while watching WolfQuest videos, like a lot of us here. I was able to register right away, hopped into a map, and instantly fell in love with the game. I originally stuck around in smaller maps, before moving on to join warrior RPs in bigger maps during mid-to-late 2012. I started creating dog characters, and joined a massive dog roleplay up until late 2015 that really gave me a love for the community. After that, I began joining official FH parties and such, which is when I began getting a feel for the forums. I connected with people who I still value to this day, and I’ve been here ever since.

I currently spend most of my offline time doing volunteer work in my corner of Wisconsin in the U.S, studying, art-ing, and kickboxing. I'm working my way toward a career in history and/or art, and I love to geek out with people over it.

I’m someone who firmly believes everyone needs a friend, regardless of how deserving they are of it. Thus, I’m friendly to those I come across - after all, you never know what someone is going through - but making tight connections with people I would consider to be close friends takes time. I’m always open to conversation, however, so please don’t be shy.

For any questions, concerns, complaints, or just for a chat, feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to help you out.

Seen On These Characters:

- Tooth (Main)
- Edol
- Edo
- Jorre

Favorite place/places on the forum:
- Game Discussion
- Game/Forum Help

- Marvel
- History
- Autumn
- Animation
- Kickboxing
- Video games (Titanfall 2 ftw)
- Irish Pub songs and pirate shanties
- Pumpkin flavored everything
- Anything old fashioned
- The Christmas season
- Political discussions
- Photography
- Spicy foods
- Cooking
- Pirates
- Coffee
- Art

DeviantArt: Edolicious
Tumblr: Edolicious

(Please keep any FH-related inquiries to the forums.)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:53:44 pm by Edolicious »
Semi-away taking care of life. Please contact another member of staff <3
Sig by deviantart.com/valtterious
Avatar by christinasketch.tumblr.com
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Scallywag

• I'm Secretly Raz
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
    • https://www.deviantart.com/radic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 06:42:55 pm »
Scally (Scallywag)

About
Hi there, thank you for taking a moment to read my post!
My username is Scallywag, although go by names such as Scally, Scal, Sally, Scallywig. Those who get to know me on a much more personal level are welcome to call me by my real life name in private conversation, although I expect for the majority of the time to be addressed as the names stated at the beginning of this paragraph.

I'm a 17 year old FeralHeart user who has been a registered, active member since 2011 but made this my official/main account back in 2015 and have been a frequent active and non-active member of this community since then. However, after being appointed as a Moderator for FeralHeart I've been organising my timetable and making sure I've got plenty of time to be online and providing as much help and support to the community as possible. As a veteran of this game, it's safe to say (as it is for the other members of Staff here) that I aim to please the community by taking in their ideas and suggestions for potential improvements that can be made to FeralHeart and discussing it with the rest of the Staff Team. I cannot and will not guarantee that every suggestion made will be an accepted suggestion, but I try my best to take into account all that is said from those who approach me.

I currently am in college via the United Kingdom's educational system. For those not exactly in understanding of the educational structure in England, in the US I would be in highschool. I am currently studying a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public Services - which will open doors to business management, the army, the police force, the royal air force, the royal marines, the firefighting services, the ambulance, all sorts of services that help save lives and provide protection for all members of the public. I am currently an aspiring mounted policeman, but while that is yet to happen, I am working part-time in a food restaurant.
I am in fact a British lad, with a very strong British accent living in the South West, bang in the middle of the countryside surrounded by farms and sheep, cows, pigs, horses, the whole lot!
In the mentioning of horses, I am an 'equestrian'. Not at all a professional and not at all a competing member of the equestrian world, but definitely a horse lover and rider.

I do believe, as well as try to be, I am a very approachable person with a hyperactive/bubbly personality. However, I try to contain this to not scare off anyone with my loudness, simply trying to be a good cuddly sloth bear. If you ever see me in FeralHeart, you are more than welcome to approach and talk to me at any time! If my responses are ever delayed, reasons behind it are most likely due to doing coursework or tabbing, but I can always guarantee a response, as I am always scrolling through the chat and looking through the ongoing conversations.
I am most commonly found in The Grounds, by the Lonely Cave portal on my characters Emporio and Scallywag.

Seen On This Character:
Jedrek

Game Help, Forum Help, News & Updates, Forum Games, Introduction, FeralHeart Media, FeralHeart Addons & Mods.

- Sleeping
- Laying in bed all day
- Playing all types of sport
- Fitness training/tests
- Gaming
- Horse riding
- Speaking/hanging out with friends

deviantArt: NommyShark
In-Game: Scallywag
Discord: SCRAM#7364
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:11:15 pm by Scallywag »

Online LonesomeRider

• The Sheriff
  • Experienced Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Eventus stultorum magister.
    • LonesomeRiderFH
    • cadillacbloods
    • R3belHolliday
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 11:06:30 pm »
Jes (LonesomeRider)

About
Howdy guys! Many of you have seen me around as McCree, so definitely feel free to refer to me as that, or Jesse (Jes for short). I’m an American member of the game, originally from Michigan but residing in Florida, and I joined the old community in early 2013. I didn’t have much of a reason to join, besides an old friend giving me their account and saying there was an abundance of warrior cat roleplays I’d love. Though now, I’m happy to be around on my current account, since I had moved to a different one, being this. I’m lucky to have made great friends and work with a nice community of post-update FeralHeart.

As for myself, I’m heavily interested into the diesel mechanic business, all the while keeping a gentler and “nerdy” side for where I have a heavy liking toward making presets and rambling off about things, such as books, movies, or mainly…Overwatch. I spend other time offline reading/writing, walking about, and doing sketches for forging in the future.

Feel free to strike up a conversation with me! Please note I may be busy/afk if I don’t answer. I’ll try to answer as soon as I can and answer any questions you may have to ask me!

Seen On These Characters

McCree (Main shown), Jack Corwilara, Ripper (Main shown)

Favorite Places On The Forum
Presets & Markings
Game Help
Game/Forum Discussion

Gaming
Friends/Family
Vehicles
Military
Art
Dad jokes
History
Forging
Animals
Memes
Wild west things
Anime

Contact
Forum/In-Game: LonesomeRider
Discord: Jes#5390
DeviantART: LonesomeRiderFH
Tumblr: cadillacbloods

(Please keep serious FeralHeart related matters to forum PM and Discord.)

(Other versions of McCree and Ripper are used as well.)

Get the three presets shown!
McCree
Jack Corwilara
Ripper

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:33:20 pm by LonesomeRider »

Presets TBA | Jes#5390
Avatar by witches[chickensmoothie]

Offline wolffox

• Mama Foxx
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 181
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 03:04:06 am »
Foxx (Wolffox)

About:
Heya! People call me Foxx. I joined FH back in May of 2011 and was on the staff team in 2012 - 2013. I took a very long break as life got a bit hectic, and now I'm back at it again years later, heh. Something about this game and the community itself will always bring me back- FH is somewhat of a second home to me, and I care for everyone here as I would my own family.
I'm a 24 year old crazy fox lady from Texas, USA. I'm generally a mellow sort of human who enjoys being kind and helping others. In my very busy life I try to find and spread warmth and positivity wherever I can, as I wasn't blessed with those things when I was younger. I live with my boyfriend, our two dogs and crazy cat. I spend my days managing an office full of people I adore and I absolutely love my job. I spend most evenings and weekends on FeralHeart, of course... I am a proud FH community member and consider myself to be more of a "leader" rather than what most would call a "moderator." Anyone may always feel free to come to me for help or guidance, whatever you need I will try my best to help you!

Foxx (main)
Althea
Noodle
Mal

Favorite Places On the Forum:
Game/Forum Help
Game/Forum Discussion
Add-ons & Mods

Food (literally any kind)
Coffee & tea
Vanilla coke
Soft things
Traveling
Sour Patch Kids
Art
Music
Reading
Sports cars
Flowers
The Office
Firefly
Grey's Anatomy
Colors... all of them!

FH In-Game: wolffox
Discord: wolffox#6691
DeviantArt: wolffoxadrenaline
Telegram: huntrebane
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 03:49:02 am by wolffox »

Profile pic by GeekyScout ♡

Offline Calvary

• Calcium
  • Dedicated Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Vitamin C
    • cal-vary
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2019, 03:19:08 am »
Calvary (Calvary)

About
Hello! My name is Calvary, but you can just call me Cal. I'm a young girl from the state of California, currently pursuing a Communication Studies major and my Bachelors degree. I am very adamant about making friends and seeing the community thrive. I originally came to FH back in 2012 under a different username, heard about the game from WolfQuest originally. I have grown to love this game and the players in it, and have run a few groups in my time here. I enjoy making friends, but tend to be very introverted unless I need to be outgoing in social situations. You can always find me off in a corner somewhere, either alone or sitting on some unsuspecting player who looks lonely.

I am an avid sympathizer with people, as much as I can be serious. My respect goes to everyone and anyone until something drastic affects my opinion and perspective of someone. It's very difficult to lose my trust, but once it's lost, it cannot be won again. I am also an avid lover of puns (as much as I hate hearing them). I am always a sucker for a great pun.

Calvary (main)
Azenfliel (main)
HECULES

Game Discussion
Input Box
Praise
Introductions
Help
Characters
Member Made Tutorials

Arizona Tea
Sushi
Pho
Disney Movies
Reading
Drawing
Writing
Puns
Netflix Binge Watching
Learning Languages
Goats
Goats?
Goats.

Discord: Calvary#8924
deviantArt: cal-vary
Email: [email protected]

I check the forums and my discord most often, so you can easily reach me through these means! I prefer that if you have reports to send them on the forum. Any inquiries can be directed to any of those above!
will put something here later I promise
pfp || lotorshot