Author Topic: Dogs of Hunger City (please do not post here!)  (Read 23529 times)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
okami, did you already register on the site before I took the link down, or do you need me to PM you with it?

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
pm me please.

The liar and the thief

Offline Etis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tiger is watching you.....always
    • View Profile
Pack: Second
Name: Fade
Breed: Greyhound/Lab
Personalitly: Cautious is a good word. Too much has happened to Fade to allow her of letting her guard down. She isn't sneaky but can trick you easily. Her mother named her Fade after how quickly she could disappear in the wreckage of Hunger City. She is proud and confident, but has nightmares of the horrible night her parents were taken away to the weird building on the outskirts of the city, the one with all the dog crates in the back. Fade can be a bit snooty and has a short temper. She's always willing to help and is very protective of those in her pack and those who are close to her. True, her pretty face has attracted many, but Fade doesn't want just anyone. And yes, she may look skinny, small, innocent and helpless but Fade has killed before and she is not afraid to again.
Strengths: Knows the city well, can disappear fast. Good fighter. Great at finding food. Good hearing, good sense of smell. Can tell lies easily. Not afraid to kill. Can look innocent.
Weaknesses: Too protective. Not fast. Not trusting. Small. Short temper. Still haunted by her past.
Anything Else: You can usually find Fade on top of a skyscraper or hiding in an alley. She enjoys going to the burbs, occasionally, to get away from the city. She never goes near the swamps or the lab.
Pic:

I'm already in, not applying, just posting Fade up so everyone can see and cuz I couldn't fit everything as a in-game bio. .-. ::)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:13:14 pm by Etis »

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:18:18 am by .~.Jeanette.~. »

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Woops, accidently deleted Marik, had to re-make him, hope to catch you on and get an invite ^^"

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Jeanette: definately in, I'll send you the preset shortly!

Kiba: Sure thing, I'll re-add you next time you're on.

crowvalkairi

PACK - Circle of Helusion
NAME - Darastrix
AGE - 3 years
GENDER - female
BREED - Alaskan Malamute x Alaskan Husky
PERSONALiTY - there is no single word to describe this dog. she is the product of her three short years, and nearly as cold and hard as the stone the city is built upon. she is young, by most dogs' standards, but that has done nothing to brighten her bleak outlook on life. Darastrix was named for the ferocity of her hatred and the heat of her vengeance, akin only to the creatures of legends: dragons. she has taken this name to heart and become a truly formidable individual, in both mind and body.

intelligence has never been a problem for Darastrix. she isn't an einstein of the dogs, but she is clever and cunning. her area of expertise lies mainly in war and violence. battle tactics and ways to inflict more damage are usually at the forefront of her mind. she's spent most of her life studying canine anatomy and knows where to hit to paralyze an opponent or permanently cripple them. others refuse to fight her, fearing that she will hold nothing back.

though you could never get her to admit it, she has a rather cruel view on things. if a pup wanders into the woods and gets lost, she couldn't care less. maybe if it was her own she would search for them a day or two, but other than that she couldn't be bothered with it. why? because it was the pup's own fault it was lost, and it deserved whatever it got. if you can get yourself into it, you can get yourself out of it, and that's the way it is.

now, having made her out to be this big bad wolf, i have to say that she isn't always thus. okay, so she's that way 99% of the time, but that's only because she hasn't found someone to really give a crap about. it would be cliche to say that she's big and tough on the outside to keep others from hurting her, and that doesn't describe her in the least. instead, she's tough because that's the way she is. she isn't hiding from anyone or anything. she simply wants someone that she can take care of and, dare she say it, love. until then, everyone will be treated with the same cold respect as always.
STRENGTHS - Clever, cunning, fast learner, pays attention to detail, loyal to the death, has great stamina.
WEAKNESSES - Emotional brick wall, has little speed, no sense of humor, brutally honest, hates idiocy.
EXTRA - This character was adapted from one I had on a proboards site so long ago :P she was a wolf there, but she fits perfectly as a malamute x husky cross <3 the roleplay sample below is from that same site playing as the same character.
PiCTURE -

PRESET DOWNLOAD - Not sure how to x3
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE -

The rain was relentless. It pounded the wolf, driving into her body as thousands of bullets, parting her fur to touch her skin with their chilling hollow-points. The wolf's movement seized as the fingers of a shiver ran down her spine. Her muzzle parted, her pink tongue drawing forth to taste the water. A delicious jolt of energy raced through her veins. Lightning flashed silent in the sky, striking ground and incinerating some far-off plant. The wolf loped forward, coming to rest with her forepaws on a rock. Her head was thrown backward, mouth forming an "O" as her chest began to rumble. The beginnings of a cry resonated in her ribcage, jostling back and forth, growing in strength. Then suddenly it found her throat and burst forth from her lips. The howl was all but drowned out by the crash of thunder overhead, but as the clouds softened their roar to a growl, the clear note of the howl raised in volume. It wound itself in and around the booming notes of thunder, striking high where the thunder struck low.

Such was the song of the Dragon; the song of the wolf who bit harder than the crocodiles of the swamps, and whose vengeance burned hotter than the sands of the desert. That very wolf strained every muscle she had to hold her note before finally losing breath and allowing her cry to fade. Her eyes glittered up at the sky, filled with excitement and wonder. If only she could live within a storm. Always be where lightning lit up the night and thunder shook the earth. What a perfect place. Darastrix scanned the dark clouds above for any sign of a break, desperately hoping that she would find nothing. The clouds were moving swiftly now, sweeping away from the mountains and down toward the plains. Despair filled her gaze. The end of the storm cell was in sight. The wolf closed her eyes against the anguish and held her ground, standing proudly with her muzzle raised to the rain. She staid until the first rays of the midday sun touched her wet fur. Only then did she allow herself to see the world once more.

How bleak this version of the world was. How repetitive and ugly. Everything was calm, predictable. The sun shone down brightly on the fast-drying rocks and sparse plants, illuminating her white fur and turning her into a beacon amidst the red of the rocky backdrop. This wasn't a good place to be. Moving off of the rock, the wolf turned her skull to stare longingly out at the plains that rolled away from the mountains. The dark mass of the storm had nearly engulfed it. How envious she was of the deer and bison, for they could run swift enough to chase the storms. Yet they wasted their talent and simply turned their backs on the rain. How ignorant. Pushing them from her mind, the white and tan-marked wolf padded forward. A high cliff rose before her, a triangular cave mouth situated to one side. This place was aptly named Hole In The Wall, and would be her escape from her insufferable alpha, Vice.

It wasn't her place to challenge Vice's authority, she was barely into her second year of life, but she had more than enough reasons to. He was tyrannical, ruling the pack with an iron paw. He believed in fictitious beings that lived in the skies, hailed them as gods. She was even half-convinced that he hated those who were like her, those who didn't like the opposite gender. It went against nearly everything she knew. Any chance she had to get away from him was welcomed with open paws. Her bi-colored gaze flashed as she entered the cave, padding into the darkness as comfortably as any other wolf would into the light. Her vision switched into night as light became scarce, everything going black and grey, highlighted with white. Some whispered that she had the vision of a dragon as well as its bite and flame. If only. The wolf settled down in a dark corner of the main chamber, not bothering to shake the water from her coat. She welcomed the shivers that ravished her body, using them as a means to expend the energy she had received from the storm. There was no place for open violence in her pack.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:42:22 pm by Crow Valkairi »

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Crow- I'll PM you the site link!

MusicFox5

Re: Dogs of Hunger City- Literate longterm RP w/ Huge Map and Website!
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2011, 04:54:47 pm »
Pack- 1st one
Name- Jin
Age- 2
Breed: Husky Silkese (Maltese/Silky Terrier Hybrid) Mix
Personality- Describing Jin is rather diffucult. Being a small dog he has been constantly attacked by other dogs, thus making him a very skiddish and timid exscuse for a Husky. He was attached to one human, since he had been with her since he was a mere pup before she died. Jin was left completely and constantly unprepared for the new world before him, which made it diffucult for him to survive. The daily beatings and attacks from other dogs gave him nightmares which make his eyes look haunted. Unfortunetly, he is also to trusting which makes him an even more easy target. Jin is also gullible and believes practically anything you tell him, because of his constant want of being accepted and wanted. Jin is also rather smart, and great at making plans but since he was attacked so often he does not share his opinions or thoughts very often. Because of this Jin is also rather guarded making it hard to know what he is thinking. Jin is also rather protective even if he is timid.
Strengths: Smart, fast, knows city fairly well, can get into small things that others can't
Weakness: timid and skiddish, to trusting, gullible, small size, unprepared
Pic: The eyes are supposed to be blue btw. I'm working on a preset T.T

Preset: None >.<

Offline Etis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tiger is watching you.....always
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Hunger City- Literate longterm RP w/ Huge Map and Website!
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2012, 05:57:35 pm »
Tearless, can you please PM me the download link? My Feral Heart revolted against me today, and I somehow lost all my maps. Please and thankies!