Author Topic: Hello everyone, pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to Feral Heart.  (Read 1572 times)

RockinWolf

Hello everyone, pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to Feral Heart.
« on: September 25, 2011, 01:26:06 am »
I happened to stumble upon Feral Heart through Youtube. For quite a while now I've been trying to find a game where you can play as a wolf or a lion, (An animal basically) without having HP or needing to learn skill. Just simple and that's how I like it. By the way, my name is Kaji which means fire in Japanese. Yes, it's my real name but I am not Asian at all... surprising hmm? I'm 19 years old with a lot of free time... sorta. I am happy to be a new member of Feral Heart. :)

LuFeDahni

Re: Hello everyone, pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to Feral Heart.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 02:39:04 am »
hello =D my name is Dahni ^^ im also pretty new here =D (i just found and downloaded today lol) i know what you mean too! I love wolf games and i've looked everywhere for them XD mostly because i wanna get some real life role playing practice XD (real life role play? lol oxymoron? XD) most roleplaying i've ever done is messaging over forums XD and also, where do you find roleplays invovling wolves usually? most of ever seen is for human anime characters, (not counting wolf's rain =D) granted i like anime (wolf's rain!) but so does 99 percent of roleplayers on the internet XD its hard to find something different than the norm lol and this game is doubly awesome because i loved lion king when i was little and totally had a crush on kovu when i was five XD (5 year old brain does not grasp the concept of different species XD its probably cuz lion king lions could talk >.>) XD lol but anyways how about you an me join up as a pack (or pride) for newbies? =D yay the Newbies! ^^

Alueus

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 07:39:16 am »
Hiii. I'm totally new too. xD Thought I'd be semi-social and greet people like this rather than make a new thread, lulz.

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 10:22:31 am »
Hey there. Welcome to FH. Enjoy and have fun here 8D

CaliTues

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:07 pm »
Welcome you three! c:

Heh. My friend also had a crush on Kovu, Dahni. c: Most little kids didn't grasp that concept!

Offline Bloodwolf1994

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 03:55:11 pm »
Glad you found the game and started playing!....and its very nice to meet you! ;D

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 06:40:25 pm »
welcome to feral hearts please enjoy your stay ;) +karma

Silverwing600

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 11:11:41 pm »
Nice to meet you! i just started *counts on figures* 5 minutes ago, literally. My friend plays it and told me about it