Author Topic: The Sinte Darklands [All species roleplay!]  (Read 4235 times)

Decessus

The Sinte Darklands [All species roleplay!]
« on: September 29, 2011, 10:34:30 pm »
The Sinte Darklands were once beautiful forests and mountains, however, as they aged and as the cruel weather beat down on the lands, they soon became a series of rainy, dark, and treacherous woods and a wet, gloomy, overcast swamp.. inhabited by many creatures, including a vicious vampiric wild cat, allied with a quirky witch doctor, the lands are now populated by unique species alike, including foxes, raccoons, deer, wildcats, prey animals, and many, many more..

(Subarucrystal, my sis, plays the vampire. I play the witch doctor, who is a flat-headed cat.. yes that is a species My IGN is Cecilia~ and my siters IGN is subarucrystal.)

The Sinte Darklands is an all-species roleplay open to anyone semi literate. We do accept fantasy characters and custom species. However, please try to have natural colors. Your markings dont have to be natural shapes, but please, I dont want to see a rainbow dog running around my swamp. My sister, subarucrystal, and I own the map and the roleplay so we make the rules.

-----------------------RULES-----------------------

1. NO godmoding, metagaming, invincible characters, etc etc. We want everyone to roleplay fair and be happy and have fun!

2. NO unrealistic colors. You may have fantasy characters and your own species, but fi the color is considered unnatural, please choose other colors.. No sparkle animals either (sparkle dog, sparkle cat, etc)

3. Please be semi-literate. We don't want people who post bad roleplays and cannot spell. If you a foreign we may make an exception depending on how well your English is.

4. When you roleplay, post 2-3 sentences at least per post. Please be realistic too. Do not be a baby who is brave enough to stand up to a huge.. I dunno, a big animal. If you roleplay a baby/have babies, please have other players roleplay your parent/baby.

5. NO MATING. NOT IN DENS, NOT IN WHISPERS, NOT AT ALL.

6. Similar to rule 4. Be realistic! Don't be considered too big or too small for your species. Do not be overpowered. For example, a random cub having powers and being able to kill full-grown lions or something.. Yea im looking at you guys, people in bonfire island. You may not have powers at all and no super strength (i.e a baby killing an adult instantly) and no instant-kill. Don't just post *kills* or *cuts neck open* and crap like that. Roleplay HOW you kill me or HOW you cut my neck open. And you must let someone approve in whisper of letting your character be killed off. Be sure to read this too when attacking: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=20.0

7. It is all species, but try to fit with the theme. Not saying you can't be whatever you want, but to me, lions in swamps don't fit. Yes, you can play a lion, but it just doesn't fit in my opinion. It is still all species, so you can be a deer or horse or wolf or fox or whatever. I am picky though so excuse me. AS for humans.. I know some people do play humans in some roleplays. If you must, play them the right way.. no superpowers or anything. You can have weapons like knifes, guns, even your fists, but be realistic. You cant kill me 50 ft away with a gun that isn't long-range. Please note if you play an animal that is usually prey, you should kind of be expecting predators stalking you and attacking you. For example, if you play a horse or deer, a wolf pack or a big cat will probably come after you.

8. Please not at the moment we do not have any 'set' groups, like official wolf packs or fox groups or lion prides or anything. Many animals in the darklands are loners, with a few wolf groups here and there. If you would like to create a small group and claim a den site, be my guest, but don't claim a whole site just for a loner. You CANNOT claim my den or subarucrystal's den. There are plenty of hollowed out logs that you can make your home in for a loner character.

9. Last but not least.. Play fair, follow the rules, and we will all get along hopefully. :)

MAP DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?kj59cvb7ttqrben

1. Download WinRAR if you haven't already, and install it.

2. Open the .rar file with winRAR and extract everything to C:\FeralHeart\exports

3. If feralheart was open while you did this process, please restart it.

4. Go to the Cape of Distant worlds. This is reached by entering Ficho Tunnel, going to Fluorite Plains, and finally the Cape.

5. ENJOY!!!

PRESET DOWNLOAD (For the char i roleplay here) http://www.mediafire.com/?679aqlowd103wv2

1. Put the File in C:\Feralheart\presets

2. If feralheart was open while you did this process, please restart it.

3. ENJOY!!!

Light blue on the north side: forest

Light purple on the south site: swamp/delta area

My Den

Den Site 1

Den Site 2

Portal to cape of distant worlds

Subarucrystal's den

TO JOIN?

Picture:

Preset: If you have one, put a link up ;)

Name:

Species:

Mate/babies:

Biography/history/personality:

Roleplay sample, two to three sentences:

Current residents:

Shireko (ALL OF MY INFO IS IN MY IN-GAME BIO!!!) Here is a simple picture of me using my preset.

After your application as been approved, please send a join request to the group on feralheart called 'Residents of Sinte Darklands' We do not have a website yet and probably won't so just bear with me. If you have a computer considered slow, it may take some time to download the map.

Play fair, and have fun. See you in the darklands!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:37:12 pm by Decessus »

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Re: The Sinte Darklands [All species roleplay!]
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:53:33 am »

Name:Fiona
Species:Fox
Mate/Babies:Jack(her dead baby :'()
Biography/History/Personality:She lived in the forest when it was rich and pretty,but when it became the way it is now,her baby died of hunger.She rarely talks about her dead baby,and if she does,she'll cry while talking about it..she might even hurt you if you ask her to tell you about her baby.Personality--> She is soft-hearted,but brave in battle,she will do anything to avenge her baby's death.
RP sampl:She walks around in the forest,looking for a perfect den to sleep in.Leaves cracked under her paws,wondering if she should start a pack,or live alone.She finds a den to sleep in,walks into it,and is attacked by a badger.She swipes at it with all her might,and the badger runs away.She lays on the floor,catching her breath as she fell into a dream.
Current Residents.:I dunno what it means. :-[

Other:Can i make my own pack,i mean,i might not,but if i decide to,can i?
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 06:18:32 am »
Picture: (will get one up later)

Name: Elyon

Species: ocelot

Mate/babies: none

Biography/history/personality: this shy but strong willed ocelot had a bad past, but doesn't let it keep her back from everything that she loves. some of the only times she would talk about it is if you are her close friend and she willingly tells you, or she is found murmuring in her sleep. she tries to wear a smile, and is fairly protective of her loved ones and friends. She tries to never cry in public, and always puts her friends and family infront of herself. she's not suicidal, not one bit actually, but she sometimes think's it would be better to sacrifice her life for another's. she's only a tiny bit smaller then a normal ocelot, and instead of dark brown pelt with black markings its a more rust color with black markings, with a light grey underbelly. (Oh god that's longer then what i usually post)

Roleplay sample, two to three sentences: the young ocelot peered at the running river through the leafy branches of a tree, staying concealed from others. Her stomach growled, telling her she was hungry and she laughed slightly, jumping out and landing gracefully next to the tree she was in. Padding over to the river she sat down with one paw raised, intent on getting a fish instead of a rabbit or vole.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 01:15:16 pm »
Approved, both

This is my other account. For some reason it got banned before but now im on it so yea. Send a join request to the group  Residents of Sinte Darklands in-game ;3 If you dont know how first go to the group window. Then go to Search. Then search residents of sinte darklands. Click it and click join request

And yes you can make a *small* group, Raine :o
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:20:06 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:22:09 pm »

Name:Fiona
Species:Fox
Mate/Babies:Jack(her dead baby :'()
Biography/History/Personality:She lived in the forest when it was rich and pretty,but when it became the way it is now,her baby died of hunger.She rarely talks about her dead baby,and if she does,she'll cry while talking about it..she might even hurt you if you ask her to tell you about her baby.Personality--> She is soft-hearted,but brave in battle,she will do anything to avenge her baby's death.
RP sampl:She walks around in the forest,looking for a perfect den to sleep in.Leaves cracked under her paws,wondering if she should start a pack,or live alone.She finds a den to sleep in,walks into it,and is attacked by a badger.She swipes at it with all her might,and the badger runs away.She lays on the floor,catching her breath as she fell into a dream.
Current Residents.:I dunno what it means. :-[

Other:Can i make my own pack,i mean,i might not,but if i decide to,can i?

Current residents isnt part of the app lol. Its were i take your guy's stuff and move it in the first post under that section
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 10:40:55 pm »
thanks for excepting :D
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.