Author Topic: My FH! D:  (Read 1026 times)

Offline JeromeGDW

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My FH! D:
« on: September 30, 2011, 11:10:21 pm »
OK ever since I downloade that Easy Blue thing for my FH (it changes the button icons) I logged onto my FH and it keeps on telling me it cant find a certain thing for the icons so I used the original backup files and now the Original icons WILL NOT WORK so if you know what the problem is please tell me and post it because if I redownload FH I will lose all my maps D: including my contest map

Thierry

Re: My FH! D:
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 11:38:40 pm »
you don't need to lose your maps, it simple:

install again FH but in another directory, for example: c:\FeralHeart2\ and copy your maps and objects  from the old installation directory to the new one.
{don't delete the old installation until you are totally sure you have succefully copied your maps}

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: My FH! D:
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 03:21:06 am »
As thierry already mentioned. You will not loose your maps as long as you make a backup of them. You can either to as theirry said, or if you really want to keep the same directory.

Just copy your terrains folder from your current FH game to a place like your desktop.

Uninstall the game from your computer completely.

Install FH again with the original installers and patchers.

Paste your maps back into the folder in the correct place.(Mirrored as what it used to be)

The only thing you really need to keep in mind is the location of the files, so they end up the same, and possibly custom meshes from the my_objects folder that the maps might need.

Otherwise it should be rather simple.
Former community manager of FeralHeart