Author Topic: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1900+ Members site wise)  (Read 132107 times)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Re: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1500+ Members site wise)
« Reply #440 on: June 10, 2011, 05:08:10 am »
KIHIHIHIHIHI....enough stalking. Time for applying~
(Yeah, I've decided to add in a bit of sci-fi to this fantasy world called Avalar. >:3)

Name: AMAKUSA (Alpha Model Armored Kreudov Ultin Special Attacker, Model 001.)
Animal: Okamitsune (Technological, And....do I have permission to add this species on the species list?)
Age: Unknown, although supposedly VERY old. She doesn't act like someone her age, though.
Pelt: A dark gray with a lighter gray underbelly
Pelt markings: A light ice blue, Spiral-ish geometric markings that almost resemble a motherboard of a computer.
Eyes: Purple on the left, Blue on the right. The Purple Eye is speculated to be artificial.
Rank wanted: (Umm...someone explain the ranks to me, please? :3)
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Sisters/brothers: Supposedly, the remaining Steampunks, but all probably died due to old age or sickness.
Abilities: Mechanical Tails (Now covered in rust, the tails have weapons on their ends. The only working weapons are: Taser, Cleaver, Saw, Poison Injection and LED-light.), Heightened Regeneration (Those are her Technological abilities, she has to find out what her magical ability is.)
Personality: AMAKUSA does not like whiners, and is a hard-working Okamitsune.....but sometimes she just doesn't know when to take a break. She's pretty much sick of people who whine about their gloomy past (if they have a gloomy past), but she is generous and will teach a lesson if she has to. AMAKUSA is also a bit unusual. She appears to be scary and bossy to most people, but she doesn't mean to look that way. AMAKUSA isn't the type of person who would give up and surrender. She cares about the others around her in general. She knows what true discipline is like and would prefer exile to defeat.
History: It's the year 3000. Scientists are currently in the process of creating the ultimate killing machine. Their first subject--a female wolf. A Data Spirit a transferred into her lifeless body. Kitsune Blood was collected from an anonymous source and pumped into her body. She was given armor, eight mechanical tails to kill and poison others (because her normal tail is important), and the best gift of all--a long life span, due to her mechanical system. She was the first Steampunk. The Alpha. AMAKUSA, Steampunk model 001, also known as the first Okamitsune--a crossover between a wolf and kitsune. It is now the year 4000. This is the climax of the Final Apocalypse War. AMAKUSA and her pack, the The Steampunk Pack were fighting in a war against a villain who wishes to dominate the Earth. AMAKUSA and her master and creator, Kreudov Ultin wanted to put an end to the war. Ultin, the Steampunks, and that one enemy were the only ones on the Planet. The fight went on and on. Machine Guns were pulled out, and invisible hovercrafts were brought in. It truly was an epic battle. However, the battle ended in a stalemate. Ultin and Unknown Villain had killed each other in the process. Now only the Steampunks were left. Many years passed and AMAKUSA simply gave up her duty of fighting ang killing endlessly. She wanted to feel what it was like to be wild. She and her Beta, Shiori, watched over the pack like real wolves. However, since none of the Steampunks (except for her) were able to breed, the pack died out quickly. AMAKUSA was the only one left. She wished she could just die of old age here, but that was impossible. So she did the next best thing...put herself to sleep. In a rocky spire, she spent years building a mechanism that resembled a huge clock with the classic roman numerals on it. The clock served as a door and lock. AMAKUSA prepared herself. She got out all of the sleeping pills she could find and locked herself inside the "Clocktower." "When the clock strikes twelve, I will be back," was the message carved on the wall.
The clock strikes twelve. The rusty gears turn, opening the door. AMAKUSA does not believe what she sees. What world was this? Was this the Earth in trouble she knew? "Welcome to Avalar," a voice said. AMAKUSA stared at this new world in wonder. Maybe here she could start over, find new talents to work on, and new friends.....

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:26:24 am by KoriNeko »

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
« Reply #441 on: June 10, 2011, 10:54:07 pm »
Awesome! Hope you're accepted!

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 10, 2011, 11:52:29 pm »
Awesome! Hope you're accepted!

Haha, I hope so too, but I'll have to be gone for the next two~three days due to a Church Field Trip to an island/lake-place. In fact, I know it'll be for a couple days, but I'm not sure how long it'll be in US Time zones.

Neyoh

« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2011, 12:25:43 pm »
Halo will get to this as soon as she can, thanks for being patient.

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 12, 2011, 01:52:05 pm »
...two-three days? XD

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 12, 2011, 11:35:32 pm »
Yup, 2~3 days. (P.S, I'm back. That was fast! XD)

I should probably post up Amakusa's picture that I drew and her theme song..... :P

EDIT: Questions, questions, questions. Is the map compatible with the v1.06 patch? And how often can members be found on the map? Where do we post our presets for others to download?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:02:46 am by KoriNeko »

Spottedlegs

« Reply #446 on: June 13, 2011, 03:32:11 pm »
Hey I hate to be a bother but am I accepted? :P

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 14, 2011, 03:57:22 pm »
I've not seen you before, are you sure you posted your joining form?

Spottedlegs

« Reply #448 on: June 14, 2011, 04:44:02 pm »
Yeah I'm pretty sure. My character's name is Zeph.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 15, 2011, 10:20:02 am »
Hope ya get accepted, Zeph. I'm kinda waitin' here too, but it seems Halo's a bit busy.
Anwyays, I still have a lot of questions about the map. X3