Author Topic: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1900+ Members site wise)  (Read 131046 times)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Re: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1500+ Members site wise)
« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2011, 06:40:24 am »
Oi, does TFPR have any chance of moving to Aro'Kai once it comes out? - 3-

-Angel-

« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2011, 08:08:28 am »
its a good idea, we should. (or you guys should, i havent been accepted yet)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 08, 2011, 10:04:18 am »
its a good idea, we should. (or you guys should, i havent been accepted yet)

Hmmm...but then again, Aro'Kai doesn't have a Map Making feature...so finding an Abandoned Castle for Sephiroth or a (royal palace?) for Halo would be....a bit difficult. Not to mention, Re-exporting all those presets must be a bother. XD

EDIT: Well, since there's no character limit, I guess I'll put up an alternate character....not sure if a character like this is allowed, though.

Name: Akeldama
Animal: Unknown
Pelt: A dark gray, with a lighter gray underfur.
Pelt markings: Pink-ish purple
Eyes: A striking teal, with slits
Rank wanted: Dunno, you guys choose. =w=
Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Sisters/brothers: N/A
Abilities: She can summon a purple "Festival Scythe", and use her shadowy abilities.
Personality: Has an interest in "horrific" things. Will not do anything if it is pointless. She believes that everything has a purpose, wether it be for good or bad.
History: No one knows how Akeldama came to be... she just appeared one day in a forest full of dead trees and heavy mist. Many mistake as her a Mako Pup, but she is DEFENITELY NOT a part of the Valentine family...in fact, her only goal in life is to eliminate the Valentine Family. Many believe that she has the spirit of the Sephiroth Pup that died shortly after birth, but only Akeldama herself knows how she came to be, and she won't tell anyone. However, everyone knows that she has been stalking the entire family for a bit of time before she showed herself to the entire Avalarian kingdom. Akeldama herself says that once she completes her goal, she will return to being what she was. Her main targets are mostly the lead pups of each litter, and of course Sephiroth himself.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:31:09 am by KoriNeko »

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
« Reply #473 on: July 09, 2011, 02:43:07 am »
O_O That should be interesting.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 09, 2011, 04:15:37 am »
Another TFPR lol moment.....
My friend came over and we RP'ed in person...but along the way, we ended up parody-ing TFPR. O_O;
Who wants to hear it? :D

-Angel-

« Reply #475 on: July 09, 2011, 05:17:39 am »
me!
ps: whos the mod of this thread? im just wondering cuz i havent been told if im accepted or not.
sorry, im a bit impatient, if the mod just hasnt been on , i understand. again, sorry for my impatience

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 09, 2011, 10:33:53 am »
Alright, here's what happened in....TFPR: Quest of the Idiots.

Our young hero Raven has to save his friends and Halo from the "treacherous" Mako Wolves. He travels forward into time and lands on the planet of Avalar.
(Insert six hours of trying to locate Sephiroth's castle here)
When Raven finally finds the castle, he has to fight all of the pups, starting from the youngest to the oldest. (The adopted children were skipped, they were taking a vacation.)
BATTLE RESULTS:
3rd Litter: Gun fights. Raven's victory.
Malus and Audoro: Two words. Pepper Spray.
Felicity and Vessica: Pepper Spray once again.
Fatalcia: Was too busy listening to Justin Bieber to notice Raven. She later found herself sandwiched between two metal posters of "Our Beloved JB."
Seth and Deceived: I frogot what happened to these two.....=.=
Sinn: Raven tied him up in a net and threw him into a trash can. Later, a Dump Truck picked up Sinn and took him away to the dump. He is currently now stuck with a treasure-hunting, cleaver-wielding human known as Rena Ryugu.
Ketsuki: He was spared because he wanted to be a macho man.
Amethyst: Raven and Amethyst had a rock-off. First one to have a string broken had to take a beating from the opponent's guitar.
Sephiroth: This battle was divided into stages:
STAGE ONE: Another Rock battle. Raven's victory.
STAGE TWO: Karaeoke Contest: Sephiroth couldn't stand singing the words "Baby, Baby, Baby, OOOOOH."
STAGE THREE: Cooking Contest. Whoever made a better sandwich won the round. Raven's win.
STAGE FOUR: A round of Go-Fish. Apparently, Mako Blood does not provide the power of luck.

When Sephiroth was defeated, Amethyst came back for a rematch for another Rock-Off....again, she lost. She threw herself off of a cliff and landed in the middle of nowhere....now she has to take care of Courage the Frightful Dog.

However, all of this fighting was useless. The Mako Wolves had actually imprisoned Halo in the North Pole to be stuck with a certain fat guy wearing red. XD

Well?

-Angel-

« Reply #477 on: July 09, 2011, 04:31:55 pm »
lol did that actually happen ingame???

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 10, 2011, 07:07:34 am »
lol did that actually happen ingame???

Naw, not in-game. Remember, I'm still waiting to get accepted as well. XD (I just did my reasearch...A LOT OF REASEARCH.)

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • [Insert witty text here] <3
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Fury Pack Reborn
« Reply #479 on: July 10, 2011, 11:50:17 am »
Wow, it's hard to get to this thread lately for me, apologies since the actual TFPR site is so busy.

Korineko: Nice detail and effort into your bio, love the picture by the way. http://twistedfurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/page/Pack+Rank+Descriptions That's the rank descriptions. Tell me your desired rank anytime.

Escape: I'll add you to the ranks right night. :3 Welcome to the pack. Remember all, you will be completely official by getting a user on the actual forum.

Also, yes, we will be moving to arokai as well. We're pretty much everywhere.

Halo ~ Queen and creator of Twisted Fury Pack Reborn.

http://TwistedFurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/
- All animal RPG | Over 2000 members | post - apocalyptic | Fantasy