Author Topic: Many people = No game  (Read 1996 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Many people = No game
« on: October 01, 2011, 05:29:55 pm »
Hey guys, any idea what's up with this?

If there are loads of people on the game, I can't log in. I get to the character creation area and choose a character but then just get "bad tokens" and stuffs >.> And this only happens if my characters are in Flourite. I also can't get into flourite if my characters are elsewhere =/
I've done reds one processor trick and even that doesn't help me out. Any thoughts?

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
Re: Many people = No game
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 05:34:21 pm »
i do have to say that, you cant connect to a certian map server if its packed with 100 people. What i did was keep clicking start and stuff until i get to the server eventually... if that doesent work then your gunna have to wait
Forsaken

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 06:01:30 pm »
Are you sure it's not just a connection problem with your computer?
Internet connection interruptions are the main cause of bad tokens when it comes to my situation.
If your connection is working just fine, maybe try to uninstall and re-install FeralHeart?

|| my map pack ||

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 06:05:57 pm »
This can be a lil of both.

It could be heavy load on the server and tons of people playing, but also a weak connection on your part?

but if you get bad tokens, trying over and over and it should work after some time, for some longer than others.

Flourite is in most cases the cause of the server slowing down and even crashing, that map eats the server. Someone should kill it and save us all the misery rofl. Replace it with more new maps that split up the users more evenly over the server instead of that one map.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 07:29:12 pm »
My connections be fine XD I'm just a tad fustrated >.< Do you think as Deafo said, reinstalling might help?
But honestly, I think it be as Red says: Flourite does eat the server like a horse ^^
I know it's not my connection :3 I just wish FH had more space is different places =/

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 08:06:12 pm »
Okay, so there's no other information on this then? Nothing anyone said worked and i'm loathe to re-install FH =/ Meh, don't worry about it.