Author Topic: Prae's Character bios  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Praelude

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Prae's Character bios
« on: October 03, 2011, 01:02:34 am »
I got incredibly annoyed upon my characters' bios being deleted suddenly after a week or two, so I decided to create this instead of redoing them again. xD

Name
Anastasia
Species
Canis Lupus Insanos (Sometimes thought of as a marked arctic wolf)
Guardians
Unknown
Siblings
Unknown
Heart Keeper
None. Not looking.
Offspring
Nate (Adopted), Amyone (Adopted)
Offspring
None
Former/Current Packs
Quite a few former packs.

Personality
Looks can be quite deceiving.
Especially in Anastasia's case. Almost all the time, she can be seen loafing over on a cliff or vacant area.
Half of the time she'll go wander off randomly if she reaches a bored state. Strangely enough, she's also one energectic girl.
There's nothing she loves more than to chat the day away in interesting convensation. Or provoking others. She has an extreme case of having a split personality.
Sadistic and cold or.. well that's pretty much her towards strangers. In certain situations, few have tried to aggravate her into being more.. lively. She'll remain tired in appearance and state that no one comes even close to vexing her like Illuit does.
Speaking of Illuit... Ana is his Yang, meaning she really can't operate properly without him. Which goes back to the reason why she is seen sleeping when he isn't aroung.
She hates to admit it, but she views him as a friend for life.
She spends so much time with him, people often ask or even accuse them of being mates, something that is about the only thing that can irritate her from a  non-Illuit.
If there's one weakness towards the half-crazed wolf, it has to be pups. She immediately alters into a mother-like towards orphaned or abandoned pups.

Name
Leonardo
Species
African Lion
Guardians
Richurin(Father) Gaitea(Mother)
Siblings
None
Heart Keeper
None. Perfers to be alone.
Offspring
None
Former/Current Prides
None

Personality

Leonardo.. people take a mere glance and believes he's evil.
He has stopped trying to tell others what he's truely like, and let's society think of him as some fiend. Not that he's completely good either.
He understands the importance of good health from veiwing others faults.
Keeping his health and condition in perfect shape, he is often victim to admirers that Leon believes came from nowhere.
He tries to put them down as softly as possible, yet he still finds it an ongoing battle.
If there's one thing he enjoys, it has to be tranquility and the company of other lions.
If there was another male lion, no matter its origins and color, he will call them brother. Any female lion he tends to be courteous around. After all, he is a quiet gentleman. Often he is seen smirking. Why? Because he enjoys his seemingly flawless life.

Name
Saphir
Species
Pup. (Species unknown)
Guardians[/color]
Anubis (Father) Esmene(Mother)
Siblings
Unknown
Heart Keeper
None. Way too young.
Offspring
None. Too young. xD
Former/Current Packs
None

Personality

Saphir was once like any other pup. Naive and carefree.
A series of misfortune led her to growing up mentally much faster than she was suppose to. They also left her without a family.
Saphir now wanders as a loner, determined to gain knowledge about the vast world that's around her.
 From her wandering she's learned to fare for herself and live alone in harmony. Her vocabulary became advanced and literate from listening attentively to adult formal conversations.
 Not too many things get to Saphir, but if something provokes her enough, she'll try ans solve the manner like any other adult. Often she is taken into a family who view her as being unable to care for herself.
She enjoys parental company, but leave a few days after to avoid becoming too dependent on them.
She, is stumbled upon by another loner pup, will take the responsibility of finding the child a fitting home.
 Sometimes she has gone out of her way to caring from the pup, taking on the role as an older sister.
Saphir feels as if she can actually be herself around fellow pups.

.[ ????://?????.??????????.???/ ].

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
Re: Prae's Character bios
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 12:43:02 pm »
Nice characters! 8D

|| my map pack ||

Offline RRRaven

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • My charters!
Re: Prae's Character bios
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 12:22:54 pm »
I like :3 ! Very nice chars and cool personalities.